Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• cabbles said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    John-Jules would be a good move , think Bowyer alluded to him being a target we missed out on due to the embargo last summer 
    We’ve peaked.  Now going after the bloke that played Cat in Red Dwarf
    His nephew I think.
  • One, maybe 2 in on Wednesday. 
  • ITK, ITK, ITK

When will you folks learn there's no such thing, the only people truly ITK are Sandgaard, Gallen, Adkins et al

WIOTS4LYF

• PaddyP17 said:
    luke1 said:
    One, maybe 2 in on Wednesday. 
    Second post since May, the first being three hours ago, and perhaps being one of the Josh Key progenitors.

I must say, I am intrigued. Does this get a listing? Is this @luke1 emerging out of nowhere like Anna Kiesenhofer in the women's road cycling race for a huge shock?

• Sponsored links:

• After James Seed said can I stop using his Aussie saying as he has the copyright:

The next 12 days could be important if we are to hit the ground running.

I prefer the original.
  • Often a team promoted from division 4 (I'm sticking to real names and not using woke "league 2") maintains their momentum and does well.

Luton and Lincoln are two recent examples. So Bolton, Cambridge, Cheltenham or Morecambe to be dark horses.
    Agreed. I expect Bolton to be decent. Cambridge have lost their main goal scorer - Malin, Mulan or something - which is a massive blow to their momentum

Half the division can realistically expect to target the playoffs, the likes of Doncaster and Shrewsbury will expect to be nearer the top than the bottom
  • Sponsored links:

• The next two minutes will be crucial.
  • edited July 2021
  • @Covered_End_Lad 90 minutes and counting....just saying 😜!!
    Just to be clear, he is plenty in credit with me, in fact due to the kit launch today, let's agree to extend to 6 pm tomorrow night!!
    #stayofexecutionforCEL 
    @Covered_End_Lad was crapping his pants 😂

• Cafc43v3r said:

Five signed to be unvailed on Friday.  Moore or Moore likley not a rumour. 🤡🤡🤡
    His phone needs a charge
  • Cafc43v3r said:

Five signed to be unvailed on Friday.  May be, or Moore likley not, a rumour. 🤡🤡🤡
    Oh I do wonder who posted that? 👀👀👀
  • luke1 said:
    One, maybe 2 in on Wednesday. 
    Now if your user name was Luke2, we'd know you were really Luke Young .... have I blown your cover?  :smiley:

• @Covered_End_Lad 90 minutes and counting....just saying 😜!!
    C'mon C.E.L, the next hour IS crucial.. :)

To be fair he sounded pretty confident yesterday, even put his 60 likes up for grabs, so we still have a couple of straws to hang onto B)
    Tbh my arse is flapping like Ben Amos at a 40 yarder.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!