Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Maccn05 said:
    No Stockers! COVID or injury? Where’s Ronnie still MIA

so the wonder boy Davison starts. That’s how weak we are up top! A real concern 
    Maccn05 said:

Only returned this week to training 
  • If he ends up playing for us I will only call him "Todger"
    Great - now it’s in my head that he actually called that. Pre match warm up - “good to see Todger out” 
  • Well said 1956 the man is a that jumps on everybody's post and pretends he knows it all .
  • Maccn05 said:

Do you realise it’s a pretty season friendly and not the play offs final?

im pretty sure the professionals that run the club are working on this and will address this before the season starts
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Maccn05 said:
    And I stand by that. If we signed a striker tomorrow with the same stats in L2 everyone would be going nuts but because NA says he’s good we take it as gospel…. So yeah happy clappers.

TBH I’m bored of your constant put downs on anything I post and to others. Even on Twitter where I don’t follow you you interject on a thread with another sarky, patronising  comment… why bother? Insecurity maybe? Lack of self worth? Need to feel important?

Feel free to not interact with my occasional posts, I’ll do the same and you can concentrate on your silly tables 👍🏼 
    You are of course correct.  If we had signed a L2 forward with such stats there would be uproar. I got the same criticism for saying 'if they are good enough they are old enough'.

If you disagree the insults abound , ageist, IQ insults etc. Not one person but a whole tribe so to speak.  I think they hope to just make one give up. Don't give up. 

If Davison had been bought from FGR or on a free imagine the protests.
    That doesn't make him a bad player of course. 

However I can't see how a bloke scoring 32 goals in L2 isn't better than one who scores 5/6 pro rata.  

Or a the players we were in for in January are suddenly a bit meh. 

Have you ever watch Mullin play?   I don't mean his goals on Quest or YouTube I mean actually play. 
     Why can you never make a point, just ask 👉less questions. 

Quest doesn't count, You tube is off limits and as you ought to know because Mullin was only at Cambridge for 1 season . A season nobody could attend in essence. 

So what do you think and what does it matter ?

32 goals against 5 or 6. Not much in it yet the 16 Aneke scored is a huge total apparently.  

And you challenged my IQ ? Fxxxing cheek. 
    I ask because you seem convinced that he is good enough for league 1 and a promotion chasing league 1 club at that.  I wondered what great insight you had to why this would be the case.

I also have to ask why you keep banging on about him.   This time last year he was released by Tranmere because he wasn't good enough.   We had no interest in him, neither did Sunderland, Wigan, Ipswich, Portsmouth etc. 

You claim to not be able to see why he isn't highly thought of, I suggest the reason you can't see it because you haven't look any where other than the top goal scorers table. 
    There you go,  failing to answer a question but inventing another to answer yourself or to justify the first silly question. 

I never said he was good enough  for League 1 or that he wasn't . However he is proven at that level now and Davison didn't exactly set headlines. 

We don't know what interest he had. Wrexham are obviously paying well to attract ayers from a division above though. 

Try answering questions.  Start at 11 plus level and see how progress can help to stop making assumptions that don't exist .
    I'll do that when you start actually reading what your replying to without spouting your prepared nonsense.  Maybe if you asked a question, highlighted with a question mark, I could answer a question.  You made statements that I responded to.    

Then read the interview with Davison that has been posted on here multiple times over the last few days.

Then you will know the answer to the question you asked. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Addicks59 said:
    Now you know why we did not sign him plus a large signing on fee
    WE DIDN'T SIGN HIM BECAUSE HE ISN'T VERY GOOD AND NEVER HAD ANY INTREST IN HIM AT ALL.

Please for the love of God can people stop saying we were!! 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Maccn05 said:
    And I stand by that. If we signed a striker tomorrow with the same stats in L2 everyone would be going nuts but because NA says he’s good we take it as gospel…. So yeah happy clappers.

TBH I’m bored of your constant put downs on anything I post and to others. Even on Twitter where I don’t follow you you interject on a thread with another sarky, patronising  comment… why bother? Insecurity maybe? Lack of self worth? Need to feel important?

Feel free to not interact with my occasional posts, I’ll do the same and you can concentrate on your silly tables 👍🏼 
    You are of course correct.  If we had signed a L2 forward with such stats there would be uproar. I got the same criticism for saying 'if they are good enough they are old enough'.

If you disagree the insults abound , ageist, IQ insults etc. Not one person but a whole tribe so to speak.  I think they hope to just make one give up. Don't give up. 

If Davison had been bought from FGR or on a free imagine the protests.
    That doesn't make him a bad player of course. 

However I can't see how a bloke scoring 32 goals in L2 isn't better than one who scores 5/6 pro rata.  

Or a the players we were in for in January are suddenly a bit meh. 

Have you ever watch Mullin play?   I don't mean his goals on Quest or YouTube I mean actually play. 
     Why can you never make a point, just ask 👉less questions. 

Quest doesn't count, You tube is off limits and as you ought to know because Mullin was only at Cambridge for 1 season . A season nobody could attend in essence. 

So what do you think and what does it matter ?

32 goals against 5 or 6. Not much in it yet the 16 Aneke scored is a huge total apparently.  

And you challenged my IQ ? Fxxxing cheek. 
    I ask because you seem convinced that he is good enough for league 1 and a promotion chasing league 1 club at that.  I wondered what great insight you had to why this would be the case.

I also have to ask why you keep banging on about him.   This time last year he was released by Tranmere because he wasn't good enough.   We had no interest in him, neither did Sunderland, Wigan, Ipswich, Portsmouth etc. 

You claim to not be able to see why he isn't highly thought of, I suggest the reason you can't see it because you haven't look any where other than the top goal scorers table. 
    There you go,  failing to answer a question but inventing another to answer yourself or to justify the first silly question. 

I never said he was good enough  for League 1 or that he wasn't . However he is proven at that level now and Davison didn't exactly set headlines. 

We don't know what interest he had. Wrexham are obviously paying well to attract ayers from a division above though. 

Try answering questions.  Start at 11 plus level and see how progress can help to stop making assumptions that don't exist .
    Addick1956 got out of bed on the wrong side again. Hey mate, perhaps try being a little less aggressive to people?

It's just a football forum, a place to exchange opinions - not a place where you have to be right at all costs.

• Would hope a loan striker or a winger signs early next week to allow Washington to play central 
  • We should sign the goal scoring midfielder from Leyton orient...scored today 
  • What odds the signing CEL mentioned yesterday as being done is Gomes? The club announce him as just a ‘trialist’ but in fact has signed and will be announce in correspondence to the the new kit Monday.
  • Sponsored links:

• What odds the signing CEL mentioned yesterday as being done is Gomes? The club announce him as just a ‘trialist’ but in fact has signed and will be announce in correspondence to the the new kit Monday.
    It would surprise me, I suspect he is an extra body due to the Watson and Gilbey situations. 
  • Is Gomes high enough profile to be involved in launching one of the kits?

Dobson has actually got a nice range of passing, has spread the play well on a few occasions.
  • Good work by Clayden following Morgan's interception and through ball.
  • Good covering by Gunter.
  • edited July 2021
    Dobson <
    Dempsey >

MacGillivray <
    Harness >

Morgan < 
    Vennings>

Washington <
    Ghandour>
  • edited July 2021
    Goal

Wrong thread.
  • Ghandour gets the score.
  • You on the right thread lads? 
  • Haddy Ghandour
  • Quite like the look of Gomes. Brings some balance on the left rather him on as a sub than Watson.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!