Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Maatsen going Coventry on loan.  
  • The whelmometer is still pointing to the left...  Update every hour.
  • Cafc43v3r said:

Pipe down bed wetters of the world

'Principle' partners? Our comms team can't spell. That's a third division error...

• edited July 2021
    Is this a spelling error or a grammatical error as they've used the wrong 'principle' in place of 'principal'?
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Maccn05 said:
    So so two weeks ago everyone was saying we shouldn’t sign Mullen (L2’s top scorer) as he was a one season wonder but now we’re happy to have Davison - a no season wonder who wasn’t scoring or even good enough to start for a promotion chasing FGR…

Adkins is telling us he’s in the squad because we can’t afford to buy an Eisa (bid confirmed by Darragh) but MK can. We are doing this on the cheap. 
    In fairness I think it's the same people complaining... But I haven't checked. 

Where is Adkins telling us the bold bit?

Finally where do you get off calling people happy clappers? After the last 6-7 years fans have a reason to be happy we have a good manager an owner who appears to understand the fans and how to remain sustainable (so we don't end up in dire financial situations like under the spivs and end up being sold to a crazy belgian narcissist)

I honestly think some people choose to be miserable and enjoy doing so. 
    This coming season will be our 8th season in league one in the last 13 years. 
    At present our squad looks very short of what is needed for a top two finish  so I can fully understand why a lot of fans are not overly happy.
    Is any other L1 squad good enough yet? I’ll be surprised if any club has already finished putting together their squad, that’s how it works at this level.
    Isn't he isolated, I thought that already ment he had been sent to Coventry 😂😂
    Will be interesting to see how he does. I don’t know if he’s ready for the championship yet. 
  • Cafc43v3r said:

Pipe down bed wetters of the world
    Is this sponsorship because Davison needs a hair cut?
  • Laddick01 said:
    Maatsen going Coventry on loan.  
    Will be interesting to see how he does. I don’t know if he’s ready for the championship yet. 
    I think Coventry play 3-4-3, he would slot in at the left wing back/midfielder well in that formation I reckon. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Scoham said:
    Let the meltdown begin - it’s clearly proof TS has no money and can’t attract a good sponsor.
    Might be a sign TS can invest himself without the need for major commercial partners but I doubt that’s the case. 

Does seem a bit weird that they haven’t been able to attract a proper sponsor. Nice that it’s local and not a betting company though!
  • Does this mean @Swisdom is our new striker?
  • Well done @Swisdom - I like having a fan owned company sponsoring us.

Worrying about what the logo looks like on a shirt is not something I understand but each to their own.

Very excited with the reveal meaning we get to know the next 2 players we have bought in are as well, as I am fairly sure one poster said on here we were holding off to do them at the same time.

Up the Addicks.
    I’m sure that won’t be the case, we know Famewo was at The Valley yesterday for what seems very likely to be the photographs of the new kit.
  • K WAM our new sponsors.
  • Where has it been said that Maatsen is off to Coventry? 
  • Does this mean @Swisdom is our new striker?
    I doubt it. I believe he once told us he used to be our Youth Team goalkeeper. 

• Oggy Red said:
    Does this mean @Swisdom is our new striker?
    I doubt it. I believe he once told us he used to be our Youth Team goalkeeper. 

Allows AMB to go out on loan then
  • Sponsored links:

• cfgs said:
    Paul Mullin has joined Wrexham.
    Haha wtf 
  • Just shows you what a good commercial sponsor such as “Tik-Tok” buys you

/s 
  • edited July 2021
    Haha I saw they were interested. Money talks! Saw Harry Lennon also signed for them yesterday. 
  • cfgs said:
    Haha wtf 
    Darnit!

Our L2 one season wonder wrestled from our vice like grip by those big money Welsh giants...
  • Well done @Swisdom - I like having a fan owned company sponsoring us.

Worrying about what the logo looks like on a shirt is not something I understand but each to their own.

Very excited with the reveal meaning we get to know the next 2 players we have bought in are as well, as I am fairly sure one poster said on here we were holding off to do them at the same time.

Up the Addicks.
    One poster did, but we all know who it was. 
  • Vfrf said:
    cfgs said:
    Wonder if this is any coincidence that the Josh Davidson statement came out today.
    @Dazzler21. Another one for the Red Zone? 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!