Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• supaclive said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    My source's have suggested the following

We are "aggressively and imaginatively" pursuing:

A left back
    A center back
    A center mid
    A winger

We are also after  players for

Another center mid
    Another winger
    A striker

The source of my source, if that makes sense, suggests that we might see what of the first 4 we can fill on loan and adjust the others accordingly.   This last paragraph is my take on it. 
    So we are aggressively pursuing 4 loan players?

Great......
    Great if the loan players are of the calibre of Gallagher & Bielik......not so good if they are like Kaikai or Smith.
  • CH4RLTON said:
    Im guessing this is a lot of work for someome which is why it hasn't been done but is there any chance we can have a bite size rumours thread or an actual rumours thread , for the casual punter who likes a quick check up every now and then without having to scroll through 6 pages of moaning about being no rumours, fish puns, bitching,drooling over ex players and general chit chat
    Aliwibble did it but she's still suffering from long covid.
    Anyway, there are no rumours at all.
    Really ??? I hadn't seen that mentioned, hope she's well on the road to recovery.
    Unfortunately she's still struggling and has said so (so I'm not breaking any confidences).
    Hopefully, she will gradually improve.
    Bloody hell that's terrible, I wish her all the best.
  • PaddyP17 said:
    Anyway, for an actual rumour - I believe a right-sided centre back is due this week, but neither the person I know nor myself has any clue. I think it'll genuinely be a player we've not seen mentioned. Nor do I know whether it would be a loan or a permanent, so have at that probable bollocks lmao
    Like the sound of this 😂
  • supaclive said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

A left back
    A center back
    A center mid
    A winger

Another center mid
    Another winger
    A striker

The source of my source, if that makes sense, suggests that we might see what of the first 4 we can fill on loan and adjust the others accordingly.   This last paragraph is my take on it. 
    So we are aggressively pursuing 4 loan players?

Great......
    Great if the loan players are of the calibre of Gallagher & Bielik......not so good if they are like Kaikai or Smith.
    Or Smith or Smyth or Levitt

Other good = Cullen or Field (and for me or Leko)
  • Cafc43v3r said:

A left back
    A center back
    A center mid
    A winger

Another center mid
    Another winger
    A striker

Is your source American? 

😉
  • So the Red Red Robins being replaced by Thomas’s song! Imagine! 
  • …and imaginatively.
    What in a surrealist sense or in more of a cubist direction?

Cool
    Cubist in relation to a box to box midfielder
  • Sponsored links:

• Naby/Dillon at Wembley and Famewo last season definitely surrealist 
  • Insufficient pointillism 
  • edited July 2021
    Dazzler21 said:

I am now a disciple of @Covered_End_Lad
  • So the Red Red Robins being replaced by Thomas’s song! Imagine! 
    I can see a heavy metal cover version coming.
  • Vfrf said:
    Pretty confident of a signing today.

List me @Dazzler21
    Fingers crossed but @Dazzler21 and co i think we need to introduce some harsher punishements on the ITK crew if these dont come off

i feel too many get away scott free...😋
  • Middbro only allowing Akpom to leave on loan this season number of foreign clubs want to sign him permanently plus Millwall , QPR and Charlton interested in him 
  • Vfrf said:
    Pretty confident of a signing today.

List me @Dazzler21
    Fingers crossed but @Dazzler21 and co i think we need to introduce some harsher punishments on the ITK crew if these don't come off

i feel too many get away scott free...😋
    How about we send them to South Norwood to watch palace every time they get one wrong?
  • Sponsored links:

• Middbro only allowing Akpom to leave on loan this season number of foreign clubs want to sign him permanently plus Millwall , QPR and Charlton interested in him 
    I would be supprised if Millwall want him after already signing Afobe.  Maybe they wanted Chuks as well to put the band back together. 
  • Is there not a chance that we have signed players but they’ve been in contact with Nigel and now having to isolate so we haven’t done the announcement yet? 
  • Is there not a chance that we have signed players but they’ve been in contact with Nigel and now having to isolate so we haven’t done the announcement yet? 
    It wouldn't be the biggest stretch. 
  • Akpom would be an interesting one. Had a decent record in Greece. Surprised Millwall and QPR would be linked given players they have already
    I don't see how announcing they've signed would be put off by that, the club will be desperate to spread some good news so even if it's a picture of them attacking in their front room holding up an a4 print out of the badge, and then a zoom call interview with the player and another with NA, they'd put it together and send it out I reckon.

Not everything has to be done with a photoshoot at The Valley and a scarf, it's not a requirement to sign someone
  • edited July 2021
    sam3110 said:
    Is there not a chance that we have signed players but they’ve been in contact with Nigel and now having to isolate so we haven’t done the announcement yet? 
    I don't see how announcing they've signed would be put off by that, the club will be desperate to spread some good news so even if it's a picture of them attacking in their front room holding up an a4 print out of the badge, and then a zoom call interview with the player and another with NA, they'd put it together and send it out I reckon.

Not everything has to be done with a photoshoot at The Valley and a scarf, it's not a requirement to sign someone
    Imagine the uproar at how unprofessional that would look?!

doctor_raelynn (also known as Mrs Sandgaard ;))posted this on twitter:

the #tag being #ManyThingsInMotion gives me hope of something soon. 

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!