Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Wait until the transfer window finishes then form an opinion.
    Opinions  are  formed by changing events, not when it is too late. 😀
    But it is irrelevant if it is too late or not as we won't impact on it being good nor bad. We just have to let them get on with it and as Elfsborg suggests, see how it ends up.
  • I do get your point.
  • I think @golfaddick and @SoundAsa£ should have a nice meal together and be friends again.
    It's too hot for all this bickering.
    What’s it got to do with you shorty? 😉
  • Chunes said:
    Sasa Ilic was given a trial wasn't he? He just rolled up to the training ground with his boots one day.

What does the club have to lose from giving people trials? 

Agreed, I'm just annoyed the club turned me away without letting me show what I can do.
    Failed the height test 😉
  • Sponsored links:

• I think Golfie is getting the brunt of it. I say lay off him. Disagree with him all you want, but don't make it personal.
    Agreed. Don’t let the bastards grind you down Golfie 👍
  • I want to know what Addicks59 has heard that he wants to know if anyone else has heard so that I can then tell him whether or not I have heard it and whether I have heard what he has heard or whether what I have heard is not the same as he has heard.
    Airman brown hinted at something similar last week on the kit thread.

Nothing too exciting or fresh this season, bigger deal season after next but depends on being in a higher division, AB said IIRC.

I do think people are misconstruing when Mumford said "partner" to mean share holding investor rather than a shirt sponsor who also works the community trust etc.

But Swisdom also hinted that the new kit could be out soon and he was close to that last season.

But as ever when it's on the OS 

And WIOTOS goes for what @Covered_End_Lad said.

Really hope the positive info he's getting is accurate but we'll all have to wait and see if it works out as TS, SG, GR and NAc pla. 

That's what realists like me do 🖖

• I share Gilbeys pain, knocked me for six 
     1 in 4 Convid cases ends up as long covid. 
    I’ve not seen that before. I thought it was around 1 / 10
  • I think @golfaddick and @SoundAsa£ should have a nice meal together and be friends again.
    Great idea. 
    And as you suggested it you can pay the bill.
    I'm willing to contribute a little.
  • Goodness me to do ever get bored of doing the WIOTOS… it’s so boring, you don’t have to repeat on every post until the end of time … your not a comedian with a catchphrase 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

• I think this is the third in as many weeks I’ve requested this. Clearly no one reads it, or if they do then they just simply don’t give a shit. 

STOP POSTING PERENTAGES ABOUT OTHER POSTERS.

60% of the posts yesterday were completely unnecessary. 90%+ were nothing to do with rumours. 

I also made a point a while back about posters treading on my toes regarding percentages but oh no that doesn’t apply to you ffs 
    once again I request everyone to back off I have ©️on CL %ages
    as of right now I’m 100% pissed off 
    I agree with you 100%.
  • edited July 2021
    J BLOCK said:
    Addicks59 said:
    Anybody heard this rumour the new partner that Thomas was in discussions with has pulled out if true it is a massive loss.
    If by partner you mean sponsor, then yes, heard it a couple of weeks ago. Hence no kit launch. 
    Not sure that one is true. I am certain (not ITK) we have a sponsor sorted and kit release planned... Our kit releases have been around mid July for many seasons bar last, which was sept.

I do believe we lost a sponsor though.
  • Sponsored links:

• CH4RLTON said:
    Ive also heard we have a foward / winger very close should be confirmed early next week. Its a name that im sure has been mentioned in despatches before, the person who told me dose not work for the club anymore but claims that one that has told him still does. So im guessing its the same bloke as others have been told. 
    A rumour at last!!! 
  • Addicks59 said:
    Nothing to do with shirt sponsor it is a partner that has pulled out I have been told and by all accounts there are a few people in the club that are disillusioned. 
    Who are the few people?
  • Addicks59 said:
    Nothing to do with shirt sponsor it is a partner that has pulled out I have been told and by all accounts there are a few people in the club that are disillusioned. 

Disillusioned?!? Why? From the outside the club seems to be in the best place it has been for years and years..
  • RedChaser said:
    I think @golfaddick and @SoundAsa£ should have a nice meal together and be friends again.
    What’s it got to do with you shorty? 😉
    Nothing really, Grandad.
  • Jac_52 said:
    Addicks59 said:

Disillusioned?!? Why? From the outside the club seems to be in the best place it has been for years and years..
    Again I find this hard to believe only because TS has stated a number of times he was going alone until at least we got back in the championship .. why would anyone in the club be disillusioned blimey after what they been through over the years !!!! 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    J BLOCK said:
    Addicks59 said:
    Anybody heard this rumour the new partner that Thomas was in discussions with has pulled out if true it is a massive loss.
    If by partner you mean sponsor, then yes, heard it a couple of weeks ago. Hence no kit launch. 
    Not sure that one is true. I am certain (not ITK) we have a sponsor sorted and kit release planned... Our kit releases have been around mid July for many seasons bar last, which was sept.

I do believe we lost a sponsor though.
    Would imagine a lot of companies are pulling back from sponsorship given the last 18 months especially if they have furloughed staff it would not look good 

• Addicks59 said:
    Can you expand on this? 
  • CH4RLTON said:
    Ive also heard we have a foward / winger very close should be confirmed early next week. Its a name that im sure has been mentioned in despatches before, the person who told me dose not work for the club anymore but claims that one that has told him still does. So im guessing its the same bloke as others have been told. 
    Oh no, not Ravel Morrison.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!