Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Scoham said:
    We are being quoted silly money for our top centre half targets … has to be Tucker and Famewo
    Source?

Could easily be another CB no one has mentioned yet. Cawley doesn’t expect us to get Tucker.
    Peter O’Rourke 
  • Scoham said:
    We are being quoted silly money for our top centre half targets … has to be Tucker and Famewo
    Source?

Could easily be another CB no one has mentioned yet. Cawley doesn’t expect us to get Tucker.
    Peter O’Rourke 
    Did he mention him by name?

I thought it was Nixon who had said there were three possibilities which we were being quoted inflated prices for. 
  • Scoham said:
    Source?

Peter O’Rourke 
    Cmon, when are you going to learn he isnt reliable?
  • Scoham said:
    Source?

Peter O’Rourke 
    Colin or Pete?
  • cfgs said:
    Scoham said:
    Source?

Peter O’Rourke 
    Colin or Pete?
    Yes.
  • Good news though, I'm more than happy with him as first choice RB
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2021
    Liam Millar signed for FC Basel

• Stockley, JFC, Matthews, Famewo...

You can tell our recruitment team have been in lockdown over the last 12 months :-) 
    Maatsen next then
  • How's that squad turnover chart looking since Matthews and Famewo are staying? We must have moved up a few places now?
  • Liam Millar signed for FC Basel

Good luck Liam, and thanks for your input last season, FC Basel look like a club that wins trophies, so could prove a good move for him
  • Sponsored links:

• eieieio up the squad churn charts we go...
    Squad churn, it's such a silly expression.
    Sounds like we are making yoghurt with them
  • PaddyP17 said:
    Chunes said:
    Need I remind anyone that the only reason TS is our owner is because that thieving lawyer Farnell, in an inexplicable twist of fate, miswrote his legal brief!

Otherwise we would 100% be sitting here at our computers or phones discussing the season's prospects under Elliott & Farnell. And it would be hopeless. Utterly hopeless.

Now we've got an owner who absolutely lives and breathes Charlton, and there's people on here complaining we're not gonna blow the league out of the water... before we even know what the squad is!

Have a cup of tea. Take a deep breath. I'm sure you're all absolutely solid Charlton fans with many miles traveled more than me. This entitlement is just not on.
    To be fair, having an owner who isn't a charlatan/headcase/criminal is sort of the bare minimum I'd want, and it's okay for people to express grievances about the playing side of things.

That said, I'm not panicking. Ages to go, and I would expect to see at least two at some point this week, including a player that was on no-one's radar (probably a centre back) (not a rumour btw, just gut instinct). The current setup seem to be slightly less leak-friendly so excited for some surprises.
    Not a bad instinct that. Can we have a ITG list? (In the gut)
  • eieieio up the squad churn charts we go...
    Squad churn, it's such a silly expression.
    Sounds like we are making yoghurt with them
    Muller would be a decent signing. 
  • Just one negative from the Famewo signing. It's brought home just how far apart we are from a club like Norwich these days :(
  • So, does Tucker make the team now, or just back-up?  ;)
  • Re: Piggot to Reading.

EFL have released a list of clubs under sanction (which in itself is incredible) and the Biscuitmen are one.

Perhaps that explains the delay.

bristol city coming into the equation now apparently 
  • mendonca said:
    Just one negative from the Famewo signing. It's brought home just how far apart we are from a club like Norwich these days :(
    We have been for 15 years
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!