Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Hal1x said:
    Hal1x said:
    Everyone having a nice day?
    You can go boil your head as well!, :)
    Is that the best you can do? I'm only mildly offended.😁
    Sorry I had a revolting Vegan Quorn Chilli non carne for lunch, and Im not feeling my usual self.
    Serves you right. EAT MEAT. It’s what God would have wanted.
    🙂
  • Taxi_Lad said:
    Just had Sean Dyche in the cab. Asked him to loan us some talent since he picked up an absolute bargain with Nick Pope 
    Should have told him to sell Pope. That is what we need!
  • Taxi_Lad said:
    Just had Sean Dyche in the cab. Asked him to loan us some talent since he picked up an absolute bargain with Nick Pope 
    Did he change the subject?
  • Hal1x said:
    Hal1x said:
    Sorry I had a revolting Vegan Quorn Chilli non carne for lunch, and Im not feeling my usual self.
    Whose self are you feeling?
  • It’s a good job @Dazzler21 is around Bartram Towers cleaning the Karzy with his tongue, he’d be issuing written warnings all over the place. 
  • edited July 2021
    Hal1x said:
    Hal1x said:
    Whose self are you feeling?
    I honestly haven't the strength.
    Mighty strong wind though, Ive just made the conservatory windows rattle and woke up the dog.
  • Leuth said:
    ButtleJR said:
    Rumours Wyke is on close to 10k p/w. If so that's ludicrous for a player of his quality. Scored a fair few last season but didn't think much whenever I saw him. Chucking money at the league doesn't often work at this level. Hopefully England get the win tonight and a few will sign prior to the friendly against the scum Saturday. 
    Can we not do this sectarian bullshit in here please
    What is sectarian about that post?
    @Leuth
    The term has been used before on this site about other teams without any assumption of sectarianism. 
    If I, wokescold and leftie supreme, would refuse to refer to Rangers as anything other than Rangers, I expect the same courtesy for Celtic from our more patriotic members! We should be above the Old Firm nonsense
  • Did anything happen with the Shane Ferguson rumour? I heard last month that this was one we were closely looking at. Sorry to put a rumour on the comedy thread.
     I missed that one. Infact who is Shane Ferguson ?
    Millwall winger.
  • Sponsored links:

• 72 new posts in the last hour or so?! 

Nah nothing 
  • Come lads calm down. I know some of you are quite nervous about tonight but don’t worry love island is on at 9 o’clock 
  • Just seen Celtic beat Sheff We'd 3-1 today in pre season friendly in Wales. Nothing to do with rumours but thought some of you might be interested.
    Awesome... The over reaction on here with a similar scoreline, combined with a lack of transfers should be great entertainment for Saturday night
  • Come lads calm down. I know some of you are quite nervous about tonight but don’t worry love island is on at 9 o’clock 
    Sorry, we ain't playing till Saturday, what is there to be nervous about.
  • PWADDICK said:
    Wigan have signed Stephen Humphrys now too
    Unbelievable signing for them. Lumping on him being top goal scorer next season 
    Not a politic striker only scored 30 goals total in 4/5 years … another Wigan signing don’t really bother us 
    Is that the same Stephen Humphreys who scored against us last season, Ronald? 
  • The main difference this window to others has been the silence and keeping things within till last min .. under Bowyer he was very focal in telling everyone about how many players he wanted and what SG was doing etc etc ….. as Richard Crawley said today that there a number of deals being worked on but he cannot at this time give any info until he given permission to share he has to stay silent as much as he would love to give the fans little nuggets of news … Crawley also said that the club know they need 3/4 more signings before Aug …
    time to calm and enjoy the signings when they arrive because they will guys …..  
  • Just seen Celtic beat Sheff We'd 3-1 today in pre season friendly in Wales. Nothing to do with rumours but thought some of you might be interested.
    If we beat Celtic, it means we can Piss all over Weds  :)
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2021
    Thanks Ronnie that’s very reassuring 😉
  • I love how people on here deride the folk of Twitter as being below CL and then you come on here any see the ridiculousness of arguments and the absolute guff spoken… 

what a hypocritical bunch some of us are 🤣🤣🤣

• Rothko said:
    shine166 said:

Latest from Cawley nothing sounds close or as people have said he poss isnt being updated much
    His last comment sums it up, its as if people think they are more clued up than those running the club.
    I think that's an important point.

It's frustrating for us that there hasn't been more movement but it'll be even more frustrating for the recruitment team, TS and Adkins as not only do they have to actually work on these deals but if they don't get it right it makes their job for the coming season harder too.

People would do well to remember that they're as desperate for success as we are.
    It is a good point and Cawley has said deals are being worked on. I do understand Golfie's point too. He isn't attacking Thomas, but waiting to see what happens to the recruitment before he is happy with it and he feels we should be further down the track than we are given what we were told. 

My view is, I am expecting good recruitment and I appreciate it might be difficult and delayed due to a variety of reasons, but I will judge it when I see it in its totality.
    I am with you Muttley. I DO appreciate getting recruitment right and securing the right players in a competitive market is not easy. As supporters we owe a lot to TS and it's a real shame for him that the economic impacts of COVID have reduced club turnover when he wants to invest in the playing side of the club. So I will be patient and hope they can assemble a strong enough squad to have a good stab at promotion this season.

In saying that I don't see why a lot of people are jumping on the bandwagon to give Golfie such a hard time. He simply adopts the policy of saying "Show me" and that actions speak louder than words. I don't think that makes him the devil incarnate does it? 
    Cause he's a fucking tiresome bore, and even when shown, he'll whine on like a stroppy toddler that it's not enough of someone else money being spent, or the wrong player etc etc 
    He is. Makes the forum unbearable at times. 
  • Maccn05 said:
    I love how people on here deride the folk of Twitter as being below CL and then you come on here any see the ridiculousness of arguments and the absolute guff spoken… 

what a hypocritical bunch some of us are 🤣🤣🤣

The problem with Twitter of which I am not a member , is that it had idiots like Trump plus celebrities and they ha e followers.  CL at least has no celebrities. 
    You're a celeb mate.

• edited July 2021
    Leuth said:
    ButtleJR said:
    Rumours Wyke is on close to 10k p/w. If so that's ludicrous for a player of his quality. Scored a fair few last season but didn't think much whenever I saw him. Chucking money at the league doesn't often work at this level. Hopefully England get the win tonight and a few will sign prior to the friendly against the scum Saturday. 
    Can we not do this sectarian bullshit in here please
    Half of my family are Irish Catholics thanks... Just not the biggest fan of Celtic. Was a tongue in cheek comment, so leave it out please. 
  • I think Thomas is just waiting to see who he wants from the Danish squad.
  • This threads on 🔥 🔥 
  • Is it a full moon ? 
  • I heard a rumour there were some decent arguments on here. 

Finally something on this thread that wasn't bullshit. 

xox
  • Dazzler21 said:
    PWADDICK said:
    Wigan have signed Stephen Humphrys now too
    Unbelievable signing for them. Lumping on him being top goal scorer next season 
    Not a politic striker only scored 30 goals total in 4/5 years … another Wigan signing don’t really bother us 
    I hate political strikers, so I'm pleased he's not one of those! 
    Mods can we move this to the HoC please.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!