Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• paulfox said:
    12 definitely looks like shinies if you Google his autograph, he has a couple of variations but definitely looks like that
    You googled players autographs!!!!, you really have got a lot of spare time!!😂😂🤷🏻‍♂️
    Lol. Got told to self isolate today as one of my sons has tested positive for covid. I've got another 10 days of this boredom so gotta entertain myself some how!
  • Covered end land spot on again...
  • AndyG said:
    If there are no signings announced this week is it officially allowed to start panicking? 😳
    No...
  • paulfox said:
    12 definitely looks like shinies if you Google his autograph, he has a couple of variations but definitely looks like that
    You googled players autographs!!!!, you really have got a lot of spare time!!😂😂🤷🏻‍♂️
    Lol. Got told to self isolate today as one of my sons has tested positive for covid. I've got another 10 days of this boredom so gotta entertain myself some how!
    If there’s no signings god knows what you’ll be googling next!!😂, hope the boy is ok.👍.
  • JamesSeed said:
    Jake Forster-Caskey has signed a new one-year deal at The Valley that includes the option of a second year.

At last!
  • Sponsored links:

• thenewbie said:
    J BLOCK said:
    I personally think they want to make one decent announcement with 2 or 3 players in one go. I'm assuming they would be decent players so that it has a good impact before pre season starts officially with the matches
    What makes you think that? Is that something we have ever done before? Waiting to announce a signing so we can do 2/3 in one go? 

Can’t see it myself.
    We've done double signings before (very rarely) but those were signed on the same day as each other. Just not announcing a signing makes no sense, announcing two at once makes no practical difference whatsoever.
    BOGOF .............. buy one etc.  :)
  • edited July 2021
    Cafc43v3r said:
    JFC confirmed 1 year plus an option 
    For Birmingham *winky face*
    I’m so pleased you spelled winky correctly🤣😜
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Wait what, he's not signing for Brum?
  • Do I go on the green list for that?
  • When's he back fit? 
  • When's he back fit? 
    Day before his contract expires knowing Charlton
  • edited July 2021
    When's he back fit? 
    I don’t reckon you’ll see him in the match day squad until the new year but hope I’m wrong; @Sage is your man. Even then players quite often suffer from other niggling injuries unconnected.
  • Sponsored links:

• When's he back fit? 
    February. 
    Just in time to get another long-term injury in march
  • edited July 2021
    ross1 said:
    Weird how football work out sometimes. A player isn't deemed good enough for a contract with us, then ends up signing for Nottingham Forest.
    See Toby Stevenson, who was on Watford's released list I think.
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Wait what, he's not signing for Brum?
    No, as I said when I posted than Nathan Harvey had signed this morning

That @Covered End  was clearly was a joke and I really meant JFC would sign for us.
  • Definitely 2 for Tuesday tomorrow
    Should we believe you? Suppose we will find out tomorrow.
  • Definitely 2 for Tuesday tomorrow
    Same here, love a Tuesday Dominos. What toppings are you getting? 
  • But me on the list dazzler

Here we go again....
  • Just putting it out there that Thomas liked a comment about more photos of him with new signings on the JFC Post on twitter....
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!