Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Tik tok 
  • Levitt and Galbraith both training with United's first team (not that there is many 1st team there).  Not a rumour. 
  • ross1 said:
    Weird how football work out sometimes. A player isn't deemed good enough for a contract with us, then ends up signing for Nottingham Forest.
  • ross1 said:
    Weird how football work out sometimes. A player isn't deemed good enough for a contract with us, then ends up signing for Nottingham Forest.
    Or they rated him but we have 3 older u23 keepers, there might not have been room for them all.
  • On Viggars he definitely signed at the end of May.

• Heard we’re announcing Soccer Moses on a season long loan deal from Nashville SC.
  • Sponsored links:

• A rumour: I have seen Lyle Taylor on crutches.

CL reply: have you taken a picture ?

A rumour: yes here it is.

CL reply: not convinced that's him from that distance and not seeing his face clearly.

A rumour: I have tailed him to the station and this is a close up from the side.

CL reply: oh fuck that is Lyle Taylor.

This is how a rumour manifests itself and comes to fruition and stops being a rumour.

Glad to be of assistants.

Now more Cafc rumours please.

How long's he out for?

As Lyle Taylor is persona non grata, he's out for ever.
  • Wtf 😳 
  • sam3110 said:
    If a player/players signed last thurs or end of last week i dont get the delay unless they saving them all up to announce at once 🤷🏻‍♂️
    They didn't sign, it's all bullshit, until the OS says otherwise
    Have I ever actually got one wrong? I don’t post until I am sure to avoid getting called a liar. I’ll just keep it to myself next time.

I believe you mate.
    I think the delay is Olly having a long weekend off.

• I personally think they want to make one decent announcement with 2 or 3 players in one go. I'm assuming they would be decent players so that it has a good impact before pre season starts officially with the matches
  • Scoham said:
    On Viggars he definitely signed at the end of May.

On Viggars strokes
  • We should have a TS pre match riff.

But with a double neck guitar.
  • J BLOCK said:
    I personally think they want to make one decent announcement with 2 or 3 players in one go. I'm assuming they would be decent players so that it has a good impact before pre season starts officially with the matches
    What makes you think that? Is that something we have ever done before? Waiting to announce a signing so we can do 2/3 in one go? 

Can’t see it myself.
    Only time we ever done it was Racon and ZZ at half time on a midweek match I believe
  • J BLOCK said:
    I personally think they want to make one decent announcement with 2 or 3 players in one go. I'm assuming they would be decent players so that it has a good impact before pre season starts officially with the matches
    What makes you think that? Is that something we have ever done before? Waiting to announce a signing so we can do 2/3 in one go? 

Can’t see it myself.
    We've done double signings before (very rarely) but those were signed on the same day as each other. Just not announcing a signing makes no sense, announcing two at once makes no practical difference whatsoever.
  • Sponsored links:

• J BLOCK said:

Can’t see it myself.
    Literally just a feeling. Feels like something Thomas would quite like, maybe with him getting in on the pictures etc. I'm probably completely wrong 
  • J BLOCK said:

Can’t see it myself.
    There are no signings.

Golfie was right. We're depending on 4 or 5 of our youth team to ensure we win promotion. 

And when we do, in the centre circle there'll be Thomas dressed like Elvis shredding his stuff, whipping us all into a frenzy!

• Pedro45 said:
    So it was my elderly dad's birthday yesterday and his care home arranged for a birthday card to be sent to him, signed by the players which was very nice.

Now, most of the autographs are hard to decipher, but the easy way to ID them is that many of the players now include their squad number...

Ok, so 26 is Ben Watson and that figures. Ben Purrington is 3; DJ is 7; Conor is 14; Albie is 19; Ronnie is 29 and AMB is 30. But...

Number 13 - Is that Ben Amos? Why did he sign it when he left last month? (It does look like his sig)

And who is number 12? Number 5? Number 22? And what about those without a number - who are they???

We need to know!

5 looks like Famewo - maybe some pre-made ones from last year? Could make 12 Shinnie and 22 Maatsen.
  • 12 definitely looks like shinies if you Google his autograph, he has a couple of variations but definitely looks like that
  • edited July 2021
    We're bang in trouble. "FROM ALL THE PLAYERS"

There's ONLY 20 signatures!!!

And one of them's the tea lady.
  • If there are no signings announced this week is it officially allowed to start panicking? 😳
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!