Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Cafc43v3r said:
    Ethan Galbraith?

I have never heard of him but apparently we are intrested in a season long loan. 

Could be a Levitt, could be a Gallagher 🤷‍♂️
    Seen him for Northern Ireland. I don't think he's physically ready for League One and it would be his first loan.
  • The club are keeping plans very quiet much to our preference, but the players being mentioned from leaks are exciting. 

Now nobody knows how to act or take the info!
  • mendonca said:
    The club are keeping plans very quiet much to our preference, but the players being mentioned from leaks are exciting. 

Now nobody knows how to act or take the info!
    Henners does WIOTOS 😉.
  • Addicks59 said:
    I think I posted in wrong place Thomas on way back to UK. Markee signings Foster Pigott morell all to be announced  And a new partner and a big party at the valley. wake me up when the dream is over.
    Who is Foster? 
    Foster-Caskey?
  • JFC is a moot point apart from care and concern for most fans. 

There's seperate threads for this so won't go off topic.
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Ethan Galbraith?

I have never heard of him but apparently we are intrested in a season long lone. 

Could be a Levitt, could be a Gallagher 🤷‍♂️
    Well he's another one from Man Utd so... ;)

All seriousness I'd be a little surprised if they let us have another loan given the minutes Levitt managed
    Completely different circumstances.  I know nothing about him at all other than he is a midfielder.

I honestly have no idea how these loans from the "super clubs" work.  Do they send out lists of who is available at what level?

Did Charlton specifically recruit Levitt and Maatsen or did we get what we were given?  I am talking specifically about players who have never played any first team football.  
  • DOUCHER said:
    Striker, centre half and winger incoming ‘imminently’ is the whisper 
    Basically echoing what @addick59 has said, fingers crossed 🤞 
  • Addicks59 said:
    I think I posted in wrong place Thomas on way back to UK. Markee signings Foster Pigott morell all to be announced  And a new partner and a big party at the valley. wake me up when the dream is over.
    If your pulling all of our plonkers on this one i want this man BANNED !!! 
  • edited July 2021
  • Sponsored links:

• Addicks59 said:
    Or we can all arrange for him to actually pull our plonkers!!!, oh shit,…., I mean yes ban him!!!!🤣
  • He can come directly in under the new business rules for dodging quarantine?
  • paulfox said:
    Addicks59 said:
    Or we can all arrange for him to actually pull our plonkers!!!, oh shit,…., I mean yes ban him!!!!🤣
    If its true and all happens im game for anything...😋
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Jordan Ibe
    Don't let him drive to a meeting!!! 
    Maybe one for Nige to put hos arm around. 
  • paulfox said:
    Addicks59 said:
    Bloody right!!. I might even take the custard to work with me tomorrow!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Thomas in town!!

Hoping that means a few signings will be announced 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    paulfox said:
    paulfox said:
    Addicks59 said:
    Bloody right!!. I might even take the custard to work with me tomorrow!!

🤣 brilliant can’t beat a bit smut!! 👍
  • One very good player at this level has signed today
    Jack Tucker?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!