Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• edited July 2021
    Scoham said:
    One very good player at this level has signed today
    Jack Tucker?
    Reckon he'll end up being the most underwhelming signing of the summer - Come the end of the season, he'll be the one we moan about the most :D
  • This shows how much us charlton fans really are sex starved of good signings and transfer windows the way we all are getting excited tonight ....😋
  • If there's anything to it , Jordon Ibe would be quite an interesting move. Clearly got talent but has seemingly lost his way last few seasons. 
  • MarcusH26 said:
    If there's anything to it , Jordon Ibe would be quite an interesting move. Clearly got talent but has seemingly lost his way last few seasons. 
    Adkins could be the perfect manager for him
  • One very good player at this level has signed today
    Any idea on the position? 
  • Let's just hope the new signing is as exciting as Dobson.  
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    This shows how much us charlton fans really are sex starved of good signings and transfer windows the way we all are getting excited tonight ....😋
    Not me mate, I have just open a tin of custard

Mrs 43v3r won't know what hit her, it's ment to be for the crumble on Sunday!! 
    Get her to make apple pie, for when the custards run out!!😜🤣
  • Sponsored links:

• MarcusH26 said:
    If there's anything to it , Jordon Ibe would be quite an interesting move. Clearly got talent but has seemingly lost his way last few seasons. 
    Adkins could be the perfect manager for him
    Great point! Could be exactly what he needs , was obviously in our academy too as a youngster.
  • Addicks59 said:
    I think I posted in wrong place Thomas on way back to UK. Markee signings Foster Pigott morell all to be announced  And a new partner and a big party at the valley. wake me up when the dream is over.
    Who is Foster?
    new Doctor
  • Addicks59 said:
    I think I posted in wrong place Thomas on way back to UK. Markee signings Foster Pigott morell all to be announced  And a new partner and a big party at the valley. wake me up when the dream is over.
    Who is Foster?
    new Doctor
    Who? Don’t worry if you can’t explain Bert 😉
  • Scoham said:
    When you read tomorrow's announcement of three signings on your phone:

Just think of those that don't know Lonely Island! 🤣
  • If it's Chris Maguire I'm underwhelmed 
    After the names mentioned tonight by the in the know gods if it was him they would be seriously in the doghouse !!!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2021
    I am so used to my under being whelmed with Charlton, I often wonder what happiness is all about!
  • If it's Chris Maguire I'm underwhelmed 
    If it's Harry Maguire some would be 
  • Don’t think Chris Maguire fits the type of player we are looking to sign, he’s 32 I think. Not terrible but a Jordon Ibe would be unreal. 
  • Jordan Ibe has only played three first team matches in two years.

Released today by Derby. Maybe worth a trial rather than a contract? 
  • Jordan Ibe is or was suffering from depression.
  • Rylo said:
    If it’s Jerry Maguire it will complete me…
    Would TS show him the money though?
  • paulfox said:
    Rylo said:
    If it’s Jerry Maguire it will complete me…
    Would TS show him the money though?
    That’s exactly what I was worried might (or might not) happen. 
  • Jordan Ibe is or was suffering from depression.
    Maybe having someone like Adkins about will do him good. 

Might also piss him off if he feels it's too much.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!