Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Jesus Christ  !!!  What is it with some people ! Within an hour or so both Dodoo & Kaikai have been suggested.

They weren't any good then & they are even worse now.

Please can we move on.  
    I bet you would change yours tune if anil koc became available 

#charltonlegend
  • Sorry I didnt actually see your reply to me after my quoted post.

I know I said it was Roland who he would have had issue with, but I imagine the direct person would have been Katrien Meire - I dont know who else could have let him know... We got relegated that season, Jose Riga resigned on 7th May (straight after our final game)

I cant think he'd have had too much to do with the retained list, same with Russell Slade who only joined us on the 6th June, by which case I'm sure Joe had already been told he was off.

Unfortunately that was the greatest issue with Charlton back then, communication across the board wasnt exactly the strong point when it came to our owners - You are right though, Pigott got a lot of abuse after that Millwall game, but if everyone reacted each time they got abused on the football pitch, Football League teams would go through a lot of players
  • Thomas in town? #announceMessi
  • Gammon said:
    Not a rumour but my mate signed the 2 latest players and millar on last years football manager save. The next player he signed was a certain free agent who has had his contract run out at Barcelona 
    We can’t keep signing Barcelona’s cast offs. 
    Yeah, remember when we signed Allan Simonsen? :smile:

• edited July 2021
    Ethan Galbraith?

I have never heard of him but apparently we are intrested in a season long loan. 

Could be a Levitt, could be a Gallagher 🤷‍♂️
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Ethan Galbraith?

I have never heard of him but apparently we are intrested in a season long lone. 

Could be a Levitt, could be a Gallagher 🤷‍♂️
    Well he's another one from Man Utd so... ;)

All seriousness I'd be a little surprised if they let us have another loan given the minutes Levitt managed
  • Not another youngster from United lol they don’t normally do that well for us. I’d be surprised if United let us have another one of theirs on loan. 
  • Addicks59 said:
    I think I posted in wrong place Thomas on way back to UK. Markee signings Foster Pigott morell all to be announced  And a new partner and a big party at the valley. wake me up when the dream is over.
    Who is Foster? 
  • Who’s foster 
  • Sponsored links:

• Jesus Christ  !!!  What is it with some people ! Within an hour or so both Dodoo & Kaikai have been suggested.

They weren't any good then & they are even worse now.

Please can we move on.  
    Fully agree with this one.
  • I suspect Foster is an autocorrect for Tucker
  • What happened to Tucker the cheeky big F………..ootballer😜
  • It only happens to me I type it out and something.is altered I struggle anyway because I am dyslexic.foster Pigott morally.
  • I give up altered again Morrell.
  • edited July 2021
    Jordan Ibe

Edit: purely speculation.

Mea culpa

• Foster? Do you mean Forster-Caskey signing a new contract?
  • Sponsored links:

• Thomas probably got himself some semi final tickets 
  • edited July 2021
    Jordan Ibe
    Really? Can’t see him dropping to league 1 surely? Last I heard of him he crashed his Bentley into a shop in Bromley 😂
  • Jordan Ibe
    Could be unreal in league 1. Contract terminated by Derby too, local lad. Has the same tattoo artist as me as well…. Sign him up 😂
  • edited July 2021
    Who is Foster?
  • Jordan Ibe
    is that an impending signing or did you just come up up with that name as a rumour Ben?
  • Addicks59 said:
    I think I posted in wrong place Thomas on way back to UK. Markee signings Foster Pigott morell all to be announced  And a new partner and a big party at the valley. wake me up when the dream is over.
    Oh, is he not with Raelynn anymore?

Who's Foster?
  • Addicks59 said:
    Who is Foster?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!