Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Expect him to sign for Luton or Bristol City.
  • edited July 2021
    I thought I read he had something agreed but that was months ago.
    Would you rather, Mullins or Pigott? 
  • Mowatt announced he is leaving Barnsley 
  • cafc_se7 said:
    Mowatt announced he is leaving Barnsley 
    Think West Brom want him after taking their manager. 
  • ButtleJR said:
    Imagine we announced Tucker/ a quality cb as well today... Feeling very positive about our business thus far. Something gives me the impression we'll be successful this season.
    Are you expecting any more signings this week from what you’ve heard?
  • ButtleJR said:
    Imagine we announced Tucker/ a quality cb as well today... Feeling very positive about our business thus far. Something gives me the impression we'll be successful this season.
    Have you heard something? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Addicks59 said:
    There are two more signings hopefully in the pipe line a center back tucker  and an attacker now you are all going to laugh at this but I think it is piggott. 
    Piggott wouldn't surprise me at all. We've been told by someone on here for weeks that it won't be us and that he has another Club sorted out but if that was the case why has this other Club not announced it yet? I'm still holding out hope it's us.
  • What about Pigott though? ;)
  • Addicks59 said:
    There are two more signings hopefully in the pipe line a center back tucker  and an attacker now you are all going to laugh at this but I think it is piggott. 
    It wouldnt suprise me in the least mate. I have been saying for weeks that it is very quiet on the Piggott front and I had a hunch we would sign him
  • Addicks59 said:
    Would love to know where you're getting your info from, sounds like me playing Football Manager. Would love that to be correct, just intrigued 
  • What about Pigott though? ;)
    True if we sign Joe Piggott from Altrincham there will be bed wetting and some brilliant mental gymnastics. 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Addicks59 said:
    If we signed those 2 I would need to change the sheets and not from bed wetting!! 
    Please explain?
  • Sponsored links:

• Cafc43v3r said:
    Addicks59 said:
    If we signed those 2 I would need to change the sheets and not from bed wetting!! 
    Please explain?
    oh, come on! 
     :D 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Addicks59 said:
    Please explain?
    oh, come on! 
    I know the answer. I just wanted to see how the poster explained it 😂
  • edited July 2021
    Piggott fancies himself in the champ, can’t see him coming to us unless he’s received no offers from champ clubs which I’d be surprised about. Read earlier Luton were talking to him. 
  • edited July 2021
    redbuttle said:
    RedRobin said:
    ButtleJR said:
    Have you heard something? 
    He hears loads. Believe me.
    Alright show off, maybe you should sound proof your walls!!
    Thankfully my dad sleeps on the sofa a lot so there's no need...
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Addicks59 said:
    Please explain?
    oh, come on! 
    I know the answer. I just wanted to see how the poster explained it 😂
    🐳
  • No chance we sign Pigott.

We’re finding it hard to sign the best players in League Two, let alone the best players (Pigott is arguably the best striker) in League One.
  • If tucker and pigott sign then just WOW !!!
  • No chance we sign Pigott.

We’re finding it hard to sign the best players in League Two, let alone the best players (Pigott is arguably the best striker) in League One.
    Love the positivity. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!