Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Addicks59 said:
    Goal keeper in from pompy not going to try and spell his name LOL Centre half in talks 
    Lol Tolhurst signing from The Cure?
  • Is there a legit rumbling that we are signing someone else today? Or just the hope that we will?
    i'm not sure whether its a rumbling or my division is starting to blow 
  • thenewbie said:
    Is there a legit rumbling that we are signing someone else today? Or just the hope that we will?
    Yes. (You're welcome.)
    Sarcastic Thanks GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
  • According to reports Tucker wanted by Celtic and Rangers plus number of Championship teams 
  • Good to see we are scanning the globe for top talent . 

• Not a bad review at all and I've seen a lot of Pompey fans gutted to see him go, think we've bagged ourselves a good un here

Calamity James, he must be great then 😆
  • Sheff Wed are under a transfer embargo… 
  • Sponsored links:

• Thoughts on Boyle ?
  • I don't wanna be negative cause it's a good signing on paper, but to do a stay 'tuned at 11am' for a replacement goalie is completely OTT. You're expecting proper marquee signings for that, especially when the leaks are already out 
    yeah I was maybe expecting a bit more than the keeper (who'd basically already been confirmed)
  • edited June 2021
    CH4RLTON said:
    Scoham said:
    @addick59 said on the wrong thread:

CH in building today told it is Tucker from Gillingham.But also been told we are in for Norwich lad we had on loan.Exciting week this week hopefully.
    If we sign both Tucker and Famewo I'd be amazed. Would be setup very well at CB with Pearce and Inniss already in the building and Barker hopefully getting a bit more game time.
    I’ll be very surprised if we don’t bring in a good RCB and a good LCB. Can’t rely on Pearce too much and Inniss needs strong competition (especially important given his injury record).
    I've heard Will Boyle from Cheltenham is the centre back we are talking to today
    Has our scouting moved from Wales to Yorkshire?

Harrogate Railways, Garforth Villa (not the same team that Sócrates played for)......

Edit: he is a Scottish Yorkshireman as well. 
  • CH4RLTON said:
    Scoham said:
    @addick59 said on the wrong thread:

CH in building today told it is Tucker from Gillingham.But also been told we are in for Norwich lad we had on loan.Exciting week this week hopefully.
    If we sign both Tucker and Famewo I'd be amazed. Would be setup very well at CB with Pearce and Inniss already in the building and Barker hopefully getting a bit more game time.
    I’ll be very surprised if we don’t bring in a good RCB and a good LCB. Can’t rely on Pearce too much and Inniss needs strong competition (especially important given his injury record).
    I've heard Will Boyle from Cheltenham is the centre back we are talking to today
    Is he the one with the monster throw in?
  • Thoughts on Boyle ?
    Do you still need to lance them?
  • Boyle was mentioned on The72 this morning, not sure if that’s where it’s come from. 
  • Thoughts on Boyle ?
    Know nothing about him except what Google says but passes the height test and seems to fit the age bracket we're looking for.
  • Sponsored links:

• Thoughts on Boyle ?
    A great voice. Never seen her on a football field though
    She should be easy to spot!
  • I agree about the Official Twitter page. They do need to rejig/jazz their announcement strategy a tad. Just mix it up a bit. No need for so much cryptic stuff.
  • After asking a few questions of others. Boyle is very dominant in the air. Boyle, Stockley and Inniss would be quite an Ariel threat at set pieces. 
  • After asking a few questions of others. Boyle is very dominant in the air. Boyle, Stockley and Inniss would be quite an Ariel threat at set pieces. 
    Just need someone who can take decent set pieces then.
  • Boyle has the same agent as George Lapslie and Chris Solly 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!