Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• @addick59 said on the wrong thread:

CH in building today told it is Tucker from Gillingham.But also been told we are in for Norwich lad we had on loan.Exciting week this week hopefully.
    If we sign both Tucker and Famewo I'd be amazed. Would be setup very well at CB with Pearce and Inniss already in the building and Barker hopefully getting a bit more game time.
    I’ll be very surprised if we don’t bring in a good RCB and a good LCB. Can’t rely on Pearce too much and Inniss needs strong competition (especially important given his injury record).
  • I’d be astonished if Tucker didn’t go to the Championship. Plenty of admirers 
  • I do sense a few transfers as so far today it has been net zero.
  • Sponsored links:

• Wow Tucker, English Varane, we are going up with record breaking points 
  • edited June 2021
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Incoming.......

I hope he brings his luck with him
  • Addicks59 said:
    Morrell from Luton has been mentioned to me this AM
    As in we're interested or something more?
  • Addicks59 said:
    Morrell from Luton has been mentioned to me this AM
    But you said yesterday about the Euros must of got home and negotiated it quick...... 
  • stay tuned? Clear hint it's a new set for Charlton TV
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Incoming.......

We will probably end of with Mark Fowler....... 
  • Tucker is right footed ? Does that pose a question ?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2021
    Tucker is right footed ? Does that pose a question ?
    I don't think so. Inniss played 13 games last season and has a terrible injury record. And even if he's fit, having those two battle it out for one starting place is going to push them both to play better. 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Incoming.......

Fowler has gone to Leyton Orient
  • Champs85 said:
    So Tucker - young player of the year and Macgillivray - player of the season. Exactly the type of signings we should be after. Very good start if we sign them alongside Stockley
    Think Tucker one the best defenders see this season .. be a major coup if it is him but could be Connor Ogilvie
  • Champs85 said:
    So Tucker - young player of the year and Macgillivray - player of the season. Exactly the type of signings we should be after. Very good start if we sign them alongside Stockley
    Think Tucker one the best defenders see this season .. be a major coup if it is him but could be Connor Ogilvie

I would absolutely love Tucker but really think he's Championship-bound. Much more likely to be Ogilvie, Boyle or even Famewo back on loan(don't think he'll be perm).
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Incoming.......

we better get our skates on…

https://youtu.be/JeA879IROik
  • Is there a legit rumbling that we are signing someone else today? Or just the hope that we will?
  • Is there a legit rumbling that we are signing someone else today? Or just the hope that we will?
    Yes. (You're welcome.)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!