Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 2021/22

Comments

• This AFC playoff picture is wild and making me way too nervous. 
    Chiefs are locked in.  Outside of that it’s literally pull a name out the hat. 
  • Brady losing his rag brings me joy. He’s getting beat up by this saints D. 
  • Brady shut out for just the 3rd time. 

• @The Red Robin thoughts on going for the 2 again?
  • I think yesterday may have done for the Cardinals (who I was thinking were in with a good chance of making or even winning the Superbowl).

Losing to the Lions so emphatically, and the Cardinals so limited on offence, doesn't bode well for post-season.

As much as anything, it'll be the doubts that the Cardinals players will have about their team that will be their undoing...
  • A weekend for the Chiefs I thoroughly enjoyed.
    However whoever makes the playoffs has a real chance of going all the way. No heavy favourites. All inconsistent. All with strengths and all with flaws including the Chiefs.

Wide open this year.
  • johnny73 said:
    A weekend for the Chiefs I thoroughly enjoyed.
    However whoever makes the playoffs has a real chance of going all the way. No heavy favourites. All inconsistent. All with strengths and all with flaws including the Chiefs.

Wide open this year.
    I’m trying to look at the positives from Thursday nights game from a chargers perspective. Convincing myself that if Derwin James doesn’t go out injured during the game KC doesn’t make the td play to tie the game let alone win in OT. 
    Chiefs defense looks good even though they gave up 28 points and somehow allowed the chargers run for almost 200 yards. Chris Jones missing probably had a big part in that though.
    I still don’t get the hype around Mahomes. His “pass” on the 4th and goal was comical. I’m almost certain if/when Hill and Kelce go he will come down a few levels.

I think the same could be said across the entire NFL re the playoffs. For me Green Bay are really the only consistently good team and even they were a 2pt conversation away from losing to a backup quarterback and secondary at the Ravens. 
  • Cowboys now #2 seed in the NFC. One loss for the Packers (Browns, Vikings, Lions) opens the door…
  • Great win for the Saints last night shutting out the Bucs. 4-0 in the last 4 regular season meetings with them. Just a pity we didn't win the one that really mattered last year. Perhaps this year, although we have to make the Play-offs first.
  • Good fourth quarter drive for Nick Mullens and the Browns and they lead 14-13 with a few minutes left on the clock.
  • Sponsored links:

• Never in doubt. 

Should never have been that close against the Browns third string 
  • Da Bears are so bad and it looks like it's all coaching/play calling. They clearly have some talented individuals but Nagy is just useless.
  • johnny73 said:
    A weekend for the Chiefs I thoroughly enjoyed.

Wide open this year.
    I’m trying to look at the positives from Thursday nights game from a chargers perspective. Convincing myself that if Derwin James doesn’t go out injured during the game KC doesn’t make the td play to tie the game let alone win in OT. 
    Chiefs defense looks good even though they gave up 28 points and somehow allowed the chargers run for almost 200 yards. Chris Jones missing probably had a big part in that though.
    I still don’t get the hype around Mahomes. His “pass” on the 4th and goal was comical. I’m almost certain if/when Hill and Kelce go he will come down a few levels.

I think the same could be said across the entire NFL re the playoffs. For me Green Bay are really the only consistently good team and even they were a 2pt conversation away from losing to a backup quarterback and secondary at the Ravens. 
    Likely to get a look at Mahomes without his key weapons as Hill and Kelce are both in COVID protocol.
  • Took advantage of a festive 99p game pass offer so will be watching the eagles/Washington game tonight. Last time I did this was to see the game against the giants which could go down In history as the worst game I have ever seen. 
  • Bit late but get in there you Vikings!
  • Just watched back the Rams V Seahawks game from last night. Seattle fought hard and were the victims of a bad Non Pass Interference call late on which could have made a difference, but their season is probably now over. As for the Rams, Stafford was a bit up and down, but their D is formidable and they also have a certain Cooper Kupp, probably the best receiver in the league at the moment.
  • not one very outstanding team so far this season .. watch out for the teams in 'the middle' coming with a late charge .. my tuppence is on the Packers with a penny on the Vikings as viable outsiders
  • I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if Super Bowl ends up being like #6 seed vs #7 seed. Especially with COVID it’s literally impossible to predict. 
  • I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if Super Bowl ends up being like #6 seed vs #7 seed. Especially with COVID it’s literally impossible to predict. 
    Provided Rodgers stays fit, it will be extremely tough for any NFC team to make the superbowl. 
  • Baker is having himself a day here
  • Sponsored links:

• More shocking officiating handed Green Bay that win. 
    Provided Rodgers stays fit, it will be extremely tough for any NFC team to make the superbowl
    I think you'll find, with Rodgers 100% or at death's door, one NFC team will be in the Super Bowl.
    I can't remember a season like this where more comments are about the officiating than the plays.
    I can't remember a season like this where more comments are about the officiating than the plays.
    And the most viewed nfl related videos on YouTube are “worst calls of the week” every week. It has been beyond atrocious for every team this year. No consistency from one team of officials to the next. 
  • You would think they would have full time professional refs
    And the most viewed nfl related videos on YouTube are “worst calls of the week” every week. It has been beyond atrocious for every team this year. No consistency from one team of officials to the next. 
    Some of the non calls have been a disgrace
  • Joe Burrow not a Pro Bowler…..Absolute joke
  • Strange decision to have Chiefs v Steelers as the main late game - always likely to be one sided. Raiders v Broncos is the key late game and predictably much tighter.
  • 6 AFC West titles in a row for the Chiefs.
  • Cowboys on fire.  21-0.
    WFT score 21-7.
    Let's see if we can do "Cowboy things" again....