Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 2021/22

Comments

• MrOneLung said:

Antonio Brown is done in this league. 
    He is, and he's a fucking moron too, he was a God in Pittsburgh but fucked it up, then he joined the Patriots under BB and fucked it up, then he joined the Bucs, finally won a ring, and ever since has fucked it up. 
  • sam3110 said:
    MrOneLung said:

He is, and he's a fucking moron too, he was a God in Pittsburgh but fucked it up, then he joined the Patriots under BB and fucked it up, then he joined the Bucs, finally won a ring, and ever since has fucked it up. 
    Says a lot about the morals of everyone involved in the NFL that this is probably the least offensive thing he's done and it will be the one that no one wants to go near him after.
  • sam3110 said:
    MrOneLung said:

Never even got to play for Raiders when we signed him. 
  • Cowboys offense struggling against a top 8 defense.   They will face teams as good, if not better in the play offs.
  • On AB there is a really good YouTube video by Flemlo Raps about him. All his issues seem to stem from when Burfict head shotted him in the 2015 play off game
  • PaddyP17 said:
    Rothko said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    Rothko said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    All this chat about AB is gonna mean Trent Baalke's lack of being fired is going to go unnoticed across the league for another week, and that's going to make me so sad.

I genuinely think this Jaguars team is the worst team ever to play in the NFL.
    Which is why I’m not sure if Lawrence is shit or not 
    I am telling you right now, as someone who has forced himself to watch every sorry minute of every sorry Jaguars game, that he is not. Anyone who says otherwise has not followed this team.

Any pronouncements on Lawrence from people who are not Jaguars fans I'm just gonna laugh at, because the only thing sillier than saying Lawrence is a bust is to pretend that they've actually bothered to watch Jaguars football.
    But he’ll never develop at the Jags, as the organisation is shit show, (and I say this as a Broncos fans) and Khan hasn’t got a clear vision beyond games in London.

imagine if Lawrence had ended up at the Pats like Jones had, then we could have properly seen if he’s got it or not 
    Right then. Well. He's not shit, but if things do not change in Duval, he will be, and I'm incredibly conscious we have spent one of five years we have guaranteed with TLaw ruining him.
    Jacksonville will probably trade him with the Colts for Wendt...
  • Sigh.  
  • Rematch vs the Cardinals in two weeks.
  • Chargers V Raiders next week for a wild card spot. Effectively starting the playoffs one week early. We should never have let it get this far with dumb losses to the Texans, Vikings and Broncos. Could quite easily be in position for the #1 seed but then, so could quite a few other AFC teams. The way the seeding looks just reinforces what I said a few weeks back…in the AFC at least there is not one team that looks like they “should” be Super Bowl contenders. 

I don’t generally agree with what a lot of Jason and Osi say on BBC but they did make a good point this week that this is probably the closest to parity the NFL has seen(barring a minority that have been plagued probably more by bad coaching as opposed to bad players. I.e Jags, Texans, Giants). 

Wisconsin looking a bit chilly tonight! Currently -11c. Don’t even want to think about the windchill. 
  • Week 18 flex picks:

Saturday:
    Chiefs @ Broncos 10:30pm UK
    Cowboys @ Eagles 1:15am UK

Sunday
    Chargers @ Raiders 1:30am UK
  • Sponsored links:

• Nooo - thought would be flexed to Saturday. 
  • Why do they need to flex the Broncos game, no one need to see what an embarrassment we are at the moment 
  • Rothko said:
    Why do they need to flex the Broncos game, no one need to see what an embarrassment we are at the moment 
    For what it’s worth I didn’t think they played “that” bad last night. Drew Lock probably had his most effective game at quarterback but plagued by a badly timed penalty, chargers stop on 4th and goal and the muffed punt. The fact they got to week 17 in the hunt with teddy bridgewater and drew lock alternating should give some hope. 
  • We’re only in it as the playoffs have been expanded, and that’s despite Fangio and Shurmar doing terrible things to the offense.

better HC and OC, and starting Lock over Bridgewater would have seen us better off
  • It’s nice that Big Ben got a win in his final home game. But 124 passing yards on 46 attempts at 2.7 yards per pass is one of the ugliest things I’ve seen in some time.
  • Disappointing season as a Ravens fan after some huge early comeback wins against the Chiefs and Colts. A combination of 30+ injuries, including Lamar, and Greg Roman still being allowed to call plays. Hopefully they rest Lamar next week, get up the draft board and fire Greg Roman. 

• Winning Record Seasons in the last 18 Years  rColts

well we need to get this updated !!!!

raiders going 10-7 baby
  • Sponsored links:

• MrOneLung said:

Winning Record Seasons in the last 18 Years  rColts

well we need to get this updated !!!!

raiders going 10-7 baby
    I just hope and pray both sides have no COVID issues. It would suck massively if key players like Carr, Renfrow, Herbert, James etc miss out and ultimately affect the result. 
  • Especially as we played the Covid ridden Colts on Sunday using the new 5 day isolation for non vaxxed rather than 10 days 
  • I like Armada. But it's not my team.
  • Announcing the new name on Groundhog Day...

Washington (Pig)'Skins?

Washington Groundhogs?

Washington Admirals?

Washington Redtails?

Bookies seem to think Redtails, but a website domain for Washington Admirals redirects to the current Washington Football Team website

• Washington Number 2’s - it would suit them, given how crap they are. 
  • Colts at Jags is an interesting choice. Most markets in the US will be getting Steelers at Ravens and Packers at Lions.
  • Think the Jags have quite a fan base over here from their annual visits plus still playoff relevant 

packers Lions is a nothing game.