Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 2021/22

Comments

• I would love it - LOVE it - if we beat the Colts, then SNF saw the Chargers and Raiders just kneel out the entirety of the game. A tie gets them both into the playoffs at Indy's expense. So it'd basically be an extra rest week if they knelt. Genuinely hilarious we could get a Disgrace of Gijon situation.
  • Are the Sky games still blacked out on game pass? Wonder if the popularity of their streaming service continues to grow if they start dictating which games Sky can show rather than SKy being able to choose.
  • colthe3rd said:
    Are the Sky games still blacked out on game pass? Wonder if the popularity of their streaming service continues to grow if they start dictating which games Sky can show rather than SKy being able to choose.
    It’s all about how they can make the most money, I have game pass but not Sky. I think it’s 5 Bengals games now that have affected, fortunately my best mate gave me his Sky log in details! 
  • PaddyP17 said:
    I would love it - LOVE it - if we beat the Colts, then SNF saw the Chargers and Raiders just kneel out the entirety of the game. A tie gets them both into the playoffs at Indy's expense. So it'd basically be an extra rest week if they knelt. Genuinely hilarious we could get a Disgrace of Gijon situation.
    There’s been a lot of interest in this across the pond. Staley has gone on record saying he will play to win the game. I think it was Kyle Brandt on GMFB who says the NFL flexing this to the prime time game has created this possibility.  If the jags/colts and chargers/raiders games were played earlier on the day it wouldn’t give the latter the opportunity to collude, and therefore the NFL can’t question them re the integrity of the sport if the raiders and chargers did decide to have a gentlemen’s agreement. 
  • edited January 2022
    As it’s Washington, I’d have thought something to do with pigs with their snouts in the trough. 
  • edited January 2022
    So this year, it will be an offence that could lead to a draft pick loss and a fine if a team asks a draft candidate if their mother is a prostitute.

Why has anyone ever thought this was OK?
  • So this year, it will be an offence that could lead to a draft pick loss and a fine if a team asks a draft candidate if their mother is a prostitute.

Why has anyone ever thought this was OK?

• edited January 2022
    Tyreek Hill out of the game with a heel injury. Injury apparently caused by going for a Hail Mary catch against Mecole Hardman in pregame. Oh how funny it would be if he misses the first playoff game and the Chiefs go out as a result. 
  • Raiders more and more linked with Harbaugh at Michigan. 

Did well at 49ers taking them to 3 successive championship games before getting the hump with Baalke who is currently the figure of hate of the Jags fans. 
  • MrOneLung said:
    Raiders more and more linked with Harbaugh at Michigan. 

Did well at 49ers taking them to 3 successive championship games before getting the hump with Baalke who is currently the figure of hate of the Jags fans. 
    I don't follow college football much but wasn't this current season his only good one in his time at Michigan?
  • Sponsored links:

• Don't understand the Broncos kicking the field goal there. They still need a TD to win.
  • colthe3rd said:
    MrOneLung said:

I don't follow college football much but wasn't this current season his only good one in his time at Michigan?
    Think he had been average, and had never beaten Ohio State (their biggest rivals) or won their division. But he did both those and took them to the CFB playoff games (top 4 teams nationally) 

more impressed with his NFL record really 
  • MrOneLung said:
    colthe3rd said:
    MrOneLung said:

Think he had been average, and had never beaten Ohio State (their biggest rivals) or won their division. But he did both those and took them to the CFB playoff games (top 4 teams nationally) 

2011 : 13-3 lost NFC championship to Giants
    2012 : 12-4-1 lost to Ravens in SuperBowl
    2013 :  12-4 lost NFC championship to Seahawks - only coach to reach championship games in their first 3 seasons 

2014 : 8-8 although was rumoured to have been told would not be coming back the next season in the October due to falling out with GM Trent Baalke 
  • philcafc said:
    Don't understand the Broncos kicking the field goal there. They still need a TD to win.
    Really really baffling decision. All these people saying Mahomes is back and creaming their pants at no look passes and sidearming 5 yards to Kelce/Hill who get 10000 yards after catch are living in cuckoo land. I’ll eat my imaginary hat if the chiefs make it to the AFC championship game. 
  • MrOneLung said:
    MrOneLung said:
    colthe3rd said:
    MrOneLung said:

2011 : 13-3 lost NFC championship to Giants
    2012 : 12-4-1 lost to Ravens in SuperBowl
    2013 :  12-4 lost NFC championship to Seahawks - only coach to reach championship games in their first 3 seasons 

2014 : 8-8 although was rumoured to have been told would not be coming back the next season in the October due to falling out with GM Trent Baalke 
    7 years is a long time though. I've got no feeling either way towards the Raiders but seems underwhelming if this is true.
  • We could go down the Jaguars route and go for Bill O’Brien….
  • MrOneLung said:
    We could go down the Jaguars route and go for Bill O’Brien….
    Honestly think I'll be done if this happens. I can't abide by wilful incompetence. As for Baalke - he is a deserved figure of hate for so, so many good reasons. He needs to go in order for us to have a fresh start.
  • Fangio done in Denver. Anthony Lynn being let go as OC after detroits game today. 
  • PaddyP17 said:
    I would love it - LOVE it - if we beat the Colts, then SNF saw the Chargers and Raiders just kneel out the entirety of the game. A tie gets them both into the playoffs at Indy's expense. So it'd basically be an extra rest week if they knelt. Genuinely hilarious we could get a Disgrace of Gijon situation.
    Looking possible at the moment..!
  • Sponsored links:

• Colts all over the place so far. Could well be blowing their Play-Off chances.
  • Wentz is shit, isn't he?
  • Wish this was mine!

• Or this one is even smarter

• Has been so far. Steelers v Ravens now a key game.
  • Colts doing the choke job of the year.
  • Credit where it is due, Jags are outplaying the Colts.
  • The Colts….🤦‍♂️😂
  • So now there is a real chance the raiders get in before kickoff. Would they then rest Jacobs and Waller for the week coming back from injury? Possibly even give Carr the night off?
  • Good to see the real Wentz has finally showed up.