Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 2021/22

Comments

• Cowboys game ends 56-14… most points in a game for the Cowboys since 1980.
  • Dak Prescott is now 9-1 against Washington and 24-6 against the NFC East.
  • Dak Prescott is now 9-1 against Washington and 24-6 against the NFC East.
    A good return to form at the right time 
    Cooper was targeted more and delivered
  • edited December 2021
    Jags playing 5D chess trying to disrupt our season by interviewing both OC Kellen Moore and DC Dan Quinn…
  • Jags playing 5D chess trying to disrupt our season by interviewing both OC Kellen Moore and DC Dan Quinn…
    I think if we don't make the NFC championship game McCarthy will be let go and one of Moore or Quinn will get the HC job with the other leaving Dallas for the Jags/AN Other
  • Jags playing 5D chess trying to disrupt our season by interviewing both OC Kellen Moore and DC Dan Quinn…
    Hey, we're also going to speak to Byron Leftwich and Todd Bowles.

I mean I'm beyond caring with Trent Baalke still in the fold as GM. Absolute stain on the NFL that man. Dysfunctional, incompetent, malicious - you name it and that's him.
  • Not happy with the change in Covid protocol which means unvaccinated Wentz will now be available to play for Colts v Raiders this weekend
  • Anyone following the college football play-offs? This is the only time of year I really care to follow it. The season just seems like a string of pre-season games...

At the moment No. 1 seed Alabama is leading No. 4 seed Cincinnati 17-3.
  • Sponsored links:

• Watched some of the highlights this morning. Not surprised that Alabama won but thought Michigan would put up more of a fight against Georgia. The Bulldogs couldn't beat Alabama the other week and I don't see them doing it in the rematch. Looks like another national championship for Nick Saban.
  • Entertaining first half between the Chiefs and the Bengals. 45 points…
  • Antonio Brown is something else 😂
  • Outstanding stuff 
  • All this chat about AB is gonna mean Trent Baalke's lack of being fired is going to go unnoticed across the league for another week, and that's going to make me so sad.

I genuinely think this Jaguars team is the worst team ever to play in the NFL.
  • PaddyP17 said:
    All this chat about AB is gonna mean Trent Baalke's lack of being fired is going to go unnoticed across the league for another week, and that's going to make me so sad.

Which is why I’m not sure if Lawrence is shit or not 
  • Rothko said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    All this chat about AB is gonna mean Trent Baalke's lack of being fired is going to go unnoticed across the league for another week, and that's going to make me so sad.

I am telling you right now, as someone who has forced himself to watch every sorry minute of every sorry Jaguars game, that he is not. Anyone who says otherwise has not followed this team.

Any pronouncements on Lawrence from people who are not Jaguars fans I'm just gonna laugh at, because the only thing sillier than saying Lawrence is a bust is to pretend that they've actually bothered to watch Jaguars football.
  • edited January 2022
    Rothko said:
    PaddyP17 said:

I don’t think he’s NFL ready, he still looks too much like a college QB. Problem is, he’ll never be NFL ready if he doesn’t play for an NFL team with NFL coaching. Playing for this version of the Jags isn’t going to develop him, but by the  time they sort it out it will be too late. 
  • Sponsored links:

• PaddyP17 said:
    Rothko said:
    PaddyP17 said:

I am telling you right now, as someone who has forced himself to watch every sorry minute of every sorry Jaguars game, that he is not. Anyone who says otherwise has not followed this team.

Any pronouncements on Lawrence from people who are not Jaguars fans I'm just gonna laugh at, because the only thing sillier than saying Lawrence is a bust is to pretend that they've actually bothered to watch Jaguars football.
    But he’ll never develop at the Jags, as the organisation is shit show, (and I say this as a Broncos fans) and Khan hasn’t got a clear vision beyond games in London.

imagine if Lawrence had ended up at the Pats like Jones had, then we could have properly seen if he’s got it or not 
  • Rothko said:
    PaddyP17 said:

I don’t think he’s NFL ready, he still looks too much like a college QB. Problem is, he’ll never be NFL ready if he doesn’t play for an NFL team with NFL coaching. Playing for this version of the Jags isn’t going to develop him, but by the  time they sort it out it will be too late. 
    Oh he's NFL ready and absolutely would be able to step into a competent team and perform from the word go. The rest of what you say, however, is true. Our playbook relies on speed and having a huge talent disparity in our favour, because it's basically the sort of simple college spread rubbish that Meyer had at Ohio State.

I think it's going to be much easier to complete a rebuild than most people think. It certainly won't necessarily be too late should we do the right things promptly (i.e. new GM and HC right away). While there are a litany of problems, changing GM and HC will help, as will the fact we have a lot of cap space, a few talented enough skill pieces (TLaw, JRob, Josh Allen, Viska Shenault if used correctly, Davon Hamilton who is built to be a 3-4 NT, Tyson Campbell has been bright), and a middling O-line when healthy.

All is not lost. But currently mentally, this is a team that has completely given up across the board.
  • Rothko said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    Rothko said:
    PaddyP17 said:

But he’ll never develop at the Jags, as the organisation is shit show, (and I say this as a Broncos fans) and Khan hasn’t got a clear vision beyond games in London.

imagine if Lawrence had ended up at the Pats like Jones had, then we could have properly seen if he’s got it or not 
    Right then. Well. He's not shit, but if things do not change in Duval, he will be, and I'm incredibly conscious we have spent one of five years we have guaranteed with TLaw ruining him.
  • Lawrence is not shit, some of the throws he made against Cincy were amazing. He is on a shit team with shit coaching, he really didn’t stand a chance this season.

Play offs here we come!!

WHO DEY
  • Raiders !
    Just won baby. 

• Antonio Brown is done in this league. 
  • Tom Brady
    The GOAT
  • Cowboys need to beat The Cardinals to prove they can go deep in the play offs....
  • Atlanta finding another new way to lose.