Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 2021/22

Comments

• These two late games have been mad. Obviously the bradygang get a favourable call….
  • edited December 2021
    Buffalo got done over there. Great comeback from Josh Allen falls short. 
  • I'm seething for Buffalo with those calls. 
  • colthe3rd said:
    I'm seething for Buffalo with those calls. 
    The no call on Diggs was probably the worst referee decision this season. And there have been some shockers… doesn’t fit the narrative of making sure TB v Pats is the most likely SB if Buffalo wins
  • With the short week and yesterdays news that Rashawn Slater tested positive for COVID I cried a little thinking about what Chris Jones would do to Herbert without our stud left tackle. 
    Today Chris Jones goes onto COVID reserve. 

It’s a shame we’re unlikely to see that matchup. Would’ve been a good test for Slater. 
  • 8 browns players on covid list, including 2 starting tackles. Short week this was as playing the Raiders Saturday
  • Now Mayfield, Stefanski have tested positive, and more to come today. Not sure we will have enough players for Saturday!
  • sam3110 said:
    Did anyone see Tom Brady interview today? Last season for him methinks
    His contract runs through next season, he's leading the NFL in touchdowns this season, only behind Carr by a handful of yards in passing yard totals all season, and has an absolutely formidable array of weapons to hit on the field right now. 

I can't see him bowing out until he's dropped for poor performance, and that doesn't look like happening any time soon
    Or he gets a career-ending injury which would be sad to see.
  • Sponsored links:

• The Jags sacked Urban Meyer overnight. 

@PaddyP17 is sat by his phone waiting for the call. 
  • End of an error. Hopefully we can source a competent head coach, but as Shad's track record is so appalling, I'm not holding my breath.

You know what? I can live with supporting a shit team that loses - celebrating first downs like they're mythical achievements, and field goals with delirium, and great punts that "give us a chance". But it's all the embarrassment this season that I can't stand.
  • Knowing my luck the Raiders will hire him !! 
  • cafcbrown said:
    Now Mayfield, Stefanski have tested positive, and more to come today. Not sure we will have enough players for Saturday!
    Case Keenum now also tested positive.
  • I have never been this level of nervous about an NFL game. Tonight is huge for the Chargers. Gutted Asante Samuel is out again due to concussion protocols. 

News this evening that the NFL have changed their rules on COVID protocol. A player that tests positive who has been vaccinated can now play as long as they have gone 24hours without showing symptoms. WHY have they decided this on Thursday evening and denied Chris Jones, Rashawn Slater and Willie Gay the chance to play in a pivotal divisional prime time game. This decision should’ve been made on a Tuesday after all the weeks games had been played with time for the new rule to be implemented for every team in the next round of fixtures. 
  • Scary scary injury to Donald Parham. To my mind it looks neurological. Fingers crossed it’s *just* shock. 
  • What even is this. Mike Williams goes down first play of the game. Parham the next and now Keenan Allen down. (I realise at this time of night I’m probably talking to myself - nervous energy). 
  • Well that is gutting. 
  • Drops lose matches, Herbert created the chances, but 3 bad bad drops 
  • Indeed. Two on the opening drive when you’re 1st and goal at the 5 makes that even worse. Tbh. The play calling of 3 throws in a row at the goaline wasn’t great either. 
  • Sponsored links:

• COVID issues for WFT. Looks like they are signing Garrett Gilbert to play QB against the Eagles this weekend.
  • bollox - so Raiders now play Broncos next week on short rest. 
  • Did not expect the Lions to be leading the Cardinals by 21 points into the fourth quarter.
  • Anyone else think the standard of officiating this season is dreadful?
  • Not great is it, a bit like some of the VAR decisions today.
  • Ravens go for the 2 point conversion like they did against the Steelers and fail again.