Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 2021/22

Comments

• I hope they’ve got the nets up under the Peace Bridge, because Bills fans will be ready to jump after that. This was the year they crush the Pats - and the Pats ran all over them. Three pass attempts by Jones all night - just line up and run. 

Conditions were awful (50-60 mph wind gusts), so that drove the Pats game plan some, but the fact the Bills couldn’t score meant they never had to change it up. 
  • edited December 2021
    Madness that you can win a game of American Football with only three passing attempts from your quarterback. Maybe my dream of being a pro sports player isn’t dead after all… :-)
  • Only the third time in NFL history that a team has attempted exactly three passes in a game. The previous two occasions were in 1968 and 1946…
  • The depressing inevitability of that result. The Bills knew the Pats would run the ball all night and still couldn't stop it just as they couldn't against Indy, it'll be what really hurts any serious hope of going all the way. 
  • colthe3rd said:
    The depressing inevitability of that result. The Bills knew the Pats would run the ball all night and still couldn't stop it just as they couldn't against Indy, it'll be what really hurts any serious hope of going all the way. 
    Buffalo did make a much needed adjustment late in the 3rd quarter, having Milano wait for the guard to clear out then shooting the gap. Unfortunately this came way too late and the damage was done. 
    Said it a few weeks back but NE really are so boring to watch. I do wonder how Jones would get on trying to come back from a 14 point deficit. As yet we haven’t really seen him go win a game for the Pats. 
  • Steelers getting absolutely rolled over, clueless on both sides of the ball
  • That game went almost exactly to script for both of those teams seasons.  Steelers don’t play first half then have a furious second half comeback. Vikings doing their best to blow yet another close game. 
    Claypool did one of the dumbest things I think I’ve ever seen in the NFL. Celebrating a first down with about 20 seconds left and no timeouts. Could possibly have cost the Steelers one more attempt at tying the game. 
  • Demaryius Thomas found dead. Not even 34. 
  • Let’s go Vikings!
  • Sponsored links:

• Demaryius Thomas found dead. Not even 34. 
    so that this morning - so sad.
  • Big miss for the Cowboys today, Pollard is out.
  • Bilko said:
    Big miss for the Cowboys today, Pollard is out.
    Parsons is fit though.  D Law.  Randy Gregory too? We'll have to throw the ball and Dak has an excellent record vs The Washington Football team....
  • Chargers v Giants today. Giants without Daniel Jones and possibly Matt Glennon. 3rd string QB. Surely we can’t let this one drop. Important to get this win without putting too much into it with Kansas coming to town on Thursday night. 
  • Look away Ravens fans. Lamar gone off on a cart and 10-0 down to the Browns. This season is bonkers. 
  • Look away Ravens fans. Lamar gone off on a cart and 10-0 down to the Browns. This season is bonkers. 
    One injury after another for the Ravens. Started in pre-season with Dobbins. If 8 is out it’s season over. 
  • supaclive said:
    Bilko said:
    Big miss for the Cowboys today, Pollard is out.
    Parsons is fit though.  D Law.  Randy Gregory too? We'll have to throw the ball and Dak has an excellent record vs The Washington Football team....
    Paraons is SOME player!
  • Raiders are off to a flyer 
    One injury after another for the Ravens. Started in pre-season with Dobbins. If 8 is out it’s season over. 
    My honest opinion, season was already over. Literally the entire cornerback group are injured for varying lengths and that was the bigger strength of that team but I do appreciate Lamar could pull a win from nowhere. 
    My honest opinion, season was already over. Literally the entire cornerback group are injured for varying lengths and that was the bigger strength of that team but I do appreciate Lamar could pull a win from nowhere. 
    Agree with that 
  • Sponsored links:

• Injured Ravens:

QB Lamar Jackson
    RB J.K. Dobbins
    RB Gus Edwards
    LT Ronnie Stanley
    TE Nick Boyle
    FB Patrick Ricard

CB Marlon Humphrey
    CB Marcus Peters
    S DeShon Elliott
    DL Calais Campbell
    DL Derek Wolfe
    LB L.J. Fort
  • Jackson is out for the rest of the game.

Btw - how do you guys watch these games in the UK? DO you have access to Redzone?

Btw - how do you guys watch these games in the UK? DO you have access to Redzone?
    Yeah, Redzone is available on Sky Sports

I buy a month pass on nowtv for sky sports. They recently had an offer of £20 a month for the next 3 months instead of £34 or whatever it was. 
    Redzone included is very good. My gfs dad pays an extra £5 for me to have access on multiple devices so he can watch stuff and I can have the featured game on tv and redzone on the iPad. Keeps me well up to date. 

Should probably just shut him down for the rest of the year and fire Roman. Ravens aren’t doing anything this year now.

I have Gamepass but turned off early today. Might watch one of the later games. I’m in quite a bad mood at the moment!

I bit the bullet and now have nfl game pass 
  • I have the game pass too.  Every Cowboys game live baby!  I'm currently in the Maldives and watching fine!

Cowboys defense has been immense!
  • Defense bailing out today’s ineffective Cowboys offence.
  • Gamepass is my main subscription. The Chiefs have a lot of games in primetime and to make sure I could watch I got the recent deal on skysports (although I think the show is awful).
  • Game pass here as well. Tip for those with access to a vpn I set mine to Brazil at the start of the season and got it for £53.