Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 2021/22

Comments

• Burrow is spending so much time on his back I think we should line up with a bed in the backfield 
  • Get in you Fins
  • Well that first half performance was dreadful… not holding much hope for the second half.
  • edited November 2021
    That KC player that got called for taunting. Mimicking a gun or weapon should IMO be a an ejectable offence. 
  • edited November 2021
    Well that first half performance was dreadful… not holding much hope for the second half.
    No CeeDee Lamb 2nd half either. 
  • They got to run the football more. It’s so obvious. 
  • Disgrace of a performance from Raiders 

• Well done Chiefs. Chris Jones dominated.
  • Not much to add except for I was at the Bears game today

Bloody Mary is a genius idea for sporting events that start at midday. Of course it had about 2 rashers of candied bacon and gherkins in it. Murica.
  • edited November 2021
    Steelers went 37-34 up and I suddenly though my car is in a resident bay and I’ll get a ticket at 8:30am. No way I’ll be up. Go to move my car. Miss The go-ahead touchdown. Gg. 
  • Sponsored links:

• colthe3rd said:
    Not much to add except for I was at the Bears game today

Bloody Mary is a genius idea for sporting events that start at midday. Of course it had about 2 rashers of candied bacon and gherkins in it. Murica.
    Apart from finding tomato juice one of the foulest tastes in Christendom, that sounds absolutely disgusting.  A ruination of good vodka, bacon and gherkins.
  • Justin Jefferson is a special player, brilliant win yesterday. 
  • MrOneLung said:
    Disgrace of a performance from Raiders 

The total lack of discipline really cost you, 3 first downs via penalties all at crucial times when you had made the stops. I really don’t get you offensive play calling either Carr should be allowed to air it out properly more when he did he sliced us up
  • colthe3rd said:

Apart from finding tomato juice one of the foulest tastes in Christendom, that sounds absolutely disgusting.  A ruination of good vodka, bacon and gherkins.
    Well I enjoyed it 😒
  • edited November 2021
    Dreadful game between the Browns and Lions. barely scrapped a win, but we probably have to win 5 out of 6 remaining games, including Ravens twice, and the Packers at Lambeau on Christmas day to make the play-offs. The way Baker is playing, we will be lucky to get 1 more win! 
  • edited November 2021
    cafc_harry said:
    Justin Jefferson is a special player, brilliant win yesterday. 

Stefon who?
  • I was at the BC Lions vs Edmonton Elks this weekend (a complete nothing game). They had the cheek to charge me $24 for a pint of IPA!

$24!

I bought two.
  • MrOneLung said:
    Disgrace of a performance from Raiders 

The total lack of discipline really cost you, 3 first downs via penalties all at crucial times when you had made the stops. I really don’t get you offensive play calling either Carr should be allowed to air it out properly more when he did he sliced us up
    penalties have killed us every season since I started watching in 84

Like you said, dont know if was the rubbish play calling or Carr playing particularly shit with no running game and shorts passes on 3rd and 6 but then all of a sudden a 3 play 75 yard drive when it was too late.

Sp many missed tackles giving stupid amount of yards after contact as well
  • But hey, the Raiders are going 12-5 baby. 
  • colthe3rd said:
    colthe3rd said:

Well I enjoyed it 😒
    I’d hope so - you did order it, I presume. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Cowboys without Amari Cooper (COVID) and CeeDee Lamb (concussion) today. Thankfully Tyron Smith is back and should help the OL hold up.
  • Cowboys without Amari Cooper (COVID) and CeeDee Lamb (concussion) today. Thankfully Tyron Smith is back and should help the OL hold up.
    Come on Raiders. 
    None of this crappy dinky passes. Go deep and let DC let if fly 
  • Absolutely not. I've thrown 36 quid on the Cowboys.
  • Absolutely not. I've thrown 36 quid on the Cowboys.
    No Cooper, Lamb, Lawrence, Gregory, Schultz.  Our replacement kicker hadn't missed whilst playing, so we drop him and Zuerlein misses his first PAT attempt.

A fumble ruled incomplete pass, 4 penalties already.

We ain't winning this game!
  • 60 yards in penalties already.  The last holding penalty when we hit a rush for 36 yards.....
  • 4 coaches with Covid too!
  • Two more penalties
    We lose
    I backed LV

• Wish I'd opened this thread before I opened my wallet
  • Wish I'd opened this thread before I opened my wallet
    Next time you wanna back my team, DM me first!!
  • And somehow we are only four points behind.