Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 2021/22

Comments

• Cam Newton 1 year deal at Panthers, $10m…..imagine doing absolutely nothing in your job for 5 years then getting that kind of money. 
    I had the misfortune to watch his Patriots performances. His arm is (or at least was) completely shot. I doubt he could pass wind let alone a football. 
  • Interesting that he's landed at Rams
  • Officials doing everything they can to make sure the Ravens have a chance. 
  • supaclive said:
    nah, they have lost against the good teams
  • LA v LA in LA. you heard it hear first. Staley in his first head coach team against his previous employers. It’s written. 
  • War of attrition at Lambeau Field. Green Bay lead the Seahawks 3-0 through three quarters.
  • edited November 2021
    Good bounce back win for the Cowboys after last week’s Denver disaster, defeating the Falcons 43-3.
  • Sponsored links:

• Eagles have comfortably beaten the Broncos this week. Its a funny old game!
  • Good night for the Chiefs.
  • WHAddick said:
    Eagles have comfortably beaten the Broncos this week. Its a funny old game!
    Cowboys 41-21 Eagles
    Cowboys 16-30 Broncos
    Broncos 13-30 Eagles

Gotta love the NFL
  • Cam Newton back for the panthers, and give the cardinals a hiding. Too inconsistent this year to make the playoffs though
  • Got the TNF game on whilst working a night shift. Although it’s effective, New England have to be the most boring team in the NFL. Run, run, screen/check down. Take 10mins off the clock each possession. Atlanta aren’t helping themselves with how many penalties they’re giving up. 
  • Turned it off at the end of the 3rd quarter.
  • mac jones joins Dak and Big Ben as the only rookie QB's to win their first 5 road games
  • What a twat 
    Immunized people can catch COVID, despite what that headline seems to imply. 
    They can. But you’re talking about immunised, not “immunized”, as in not immunised at all. 
  • Got the TNF game on whilst working a night shift. Although it’s effective, New England have to be the most boring team in the NFL. Run, run, screen/check down. Take 10mins off the clock each possession. Atlanta aren’t helping themselves with how many penalties they’re giving up. 
    Patriots, and BB, doing everything they can to teach MJ the system, Josh McDaniels is an elite level offensive coordinator, and they are the best in the business at getting more out of players than most. 

They play a 2 back or 2 tight end system most snaps, it's just physical, smashmouth football, it's completely different to what they ran for so long with Brady, and they're making it work. Once they get more comfortable with eachother, and get another WR in to help them on the deep ball, they'll be a real force, and MJ looks like he could be the signal caller there for 15+ years if they chose to
  • edited November 2021
    It’s not entirely different to what they ran with Brady. It’s similar to what they ran in his first 3-4 seasons, although they have let MJ throw more than Brady did. 

Load up on the D, play a possession game and wait for the other team to screw up. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Thoughts @MrOneLung? Bengals 31 Raiders 17 for me. 
  • Raiders season is over 
    we were only in the reckoning whilst Carr was playing at such a high level but with all that’s gone on, that was unsustainable. 

What with the stadium being 50% visiting teams fans as well is not helping the team. 

Burrow to tear us a new one - Raiders score less than 20 points - your prediction will not be far off. 
  • Today is a good day. My week off work this week. Colts/bills , cowboys/chiefs and steelers/chargers. 3 good games and I get to see the chargers on prime time. Beers in the fridge, pizza on order for 9pm. 

No Lamar for the Ravens I’m hearing. Chance to close the gap if Herbert pulls his finger out against a TJ Watt-less Steelers. 
  • MrOneLung said:
    Raiders season is over 
    we were only in the reckoning whilst Carr was playing at such a high level but with all that’s gone on, that was unsustainable. 

What with the stadium being 50% visiting teams fans as well is not helping the team. 

Burrow to tear us a new one - Raiders score less than 20 points - your prediction will not be far off. 
    I see your 50% and raise you a SoFi stadium when the Chargers are at “home”. Predicted 70% steelers fans at capacity tonight. 
  • MrOneLung said:
    Raiders season is over 

Really noticeable this - like the LA stadium, especially for the Chargers, it's a holiday destination. 
  • MrOneLung said:
    Raiders season is over 

Really noticeable this - like the LA stadium, especially for the Chargers, it's a holiday destination. 
    Exactly, not many opposition fans thought let’s have a weekend in Oakland whereas Vegas is one of the easiest cities to get to throughout the country and hotels aplenty. 

Plus a lot of fans are selling their tickets to recover the money paid for the PSL fees they had to pay just for the right to buy a season ticket. Maybe once that is paid off, there will be fewer tickets on the secondary markets. 
  • No Amari Cooper, De Marcus Lawrence, Randy Gregory and apparently Tyrone Smith for the Cowboys tonight v The Chiefs.

Can't see us winning this one with all of those missing. 

• NFC North teams looking good after some lean years. Two good wins on the spin by Washington given the loss of Chase Young.
  • MrOneLung said:

US version of a Full kit wanker
    Cleats 'n all, I admire the commitment