Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 2021/22

Comments

• After another eagles defeat I will console myself with the thought of potentially three early first round draft picks in the off season. 

Preparing to give Detroit their first win next week.
  • Only if you beat the Patriots next week (which you will)
  • Panthers bad run of form continues. Started when McCaffrey got injured, guess we are a one trick pony
  • NFC East standings…

Cowboys 5-1
    WFT 2-5
    Eagles 2-5
    Giant 2-5
  • Patriots absolutely thrashed a Jets team that, tbf, would probably be given a good game by one of the London BANFL teams right now

• MrOneLung said:
    we all had Bengals and Raiders down as the top 2 seeds in AFC after 7 games yes ?
    I think it was just us🤣
  • @The Red Robin any thoughts sir? You’re very quiet
    Bengals were very very good @Ian Nightingale- fully deserved. Big statement to beat Pittsburgh and Baltimore in the first seven weeks. Ja’Maar Chase is unreal. Burrow is going to be something special. It’s not just his ability but his confidence and composure as well. 

Not taking anything away from the Bengals but Ravens defensive tackling has been nonexistent all year. Lamar can’t save them every game. Something has to change there. 
  • So, how do we see the Super Bowl going now? 

Who are your favourites?

I still think Bucs from NFC but not got a clue re AFC 
  • MrOneLung said:
    So, how do we see the Super Bowl going now? 

Who are your favourites?

I still think Bucs from NFC but not got a clue re AFC 
    I think the Titans or the Bills
  • Sponsored links:

Bengals were very very good @Ian Nightingale- fully deserved. Big statement to beat Pittsburgh and Baltimore in the first seven weeks. Ja’Maar Chase is unreal. Burrow is going to be something special. It’s not just his ability but his confidence and composure as well. 

Not taking anything away from the Bengals but Ravens defensive tackling has been nonexistent all year. Lamar can’t save them every game. Something has to change there. 
    I heard that your D has given up 500yds + in 2 consecutive games now that’s not good by any stretch. 

Chase had transformed our O he’s a thing of beauty. If he stay fit he will be offensive rookie of the year by a mile

I heard that your D has given up 500yds + in 2 consecutive games now that’s not good by any stretch. 

Chase had transformed our O he’s a thing of beauty. If he stay fit he will be offensive rookie of the year by a mile
    They don’t actually give up many air yards - it’s YAC that kills them because they cannot tackle. 

Also shoutout to the Bengals defense, especially the pas rush.

Superbowl contenders:

NFC: Bucs or Cards
    AFC: Bills, Bengals, Ravens, Chiefs and maybe the Chargers. 

I don’t think Titans will have enough but who knows. 

They don’t actually give up many air yards - it’s YAC that kills them because they cannot tackle. 

Superbowl contenders:

The 3-4 Chiefs on your list? I don't think so somehow, they've been completely sussed out
  • Got a horrible feeling about the cowgirls this year. 
  • I'm not sure about the Cowboys but the Packers have to be a Superbowl contender from the NFC
  • sam3110 said:
    @The Red Robin any thoughts sir? You’re very quiet

Superbowl contenders:

The 3-4 Chiefs on your list? I don't think so somehow, they've been completely sussed out
    Not so sure about that. They haven’t become a bad team all of a sudden if they make the playoffs they’re a serious contender. 
  • edited October 2021
    sam3110 said:
    @The Red Robin any thoughts sir? You’re very quiet

Superbowl contenders:

Not so sure about that. They haven’t become a bad team all of a sudden if they make the playoffs they’re a serious contender. 
    As we’re frequently reminded over here, it’s a copycat league. Once a team figures out a defensive strategy for dealing with an offense, everyone is going to copy it, obviously with allowances for their personnel. 

It’s up to the Chiefs to adapt now if they can. If not, it will be a tough season. 
  • Big result for Packers beating Cardinals 24-21 with an end zone interception at the death. 

Seems like the WR totally got the play wrong. 
  • It was weird that. The receiver seemed to be staring at someone in the crowd!
  • Serious possibility that Prescott is missing for the Cowboys on Sunday. Will be a big boost to the Vikings if he's not healthy in time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Saints now 23-7 up on the Bucs despite Jameis Winston out with injury. Hoping they can keep it going.
  • Missed field goal
    Penalty on a 4th and 5 punt
    Cowboys still have a sniff
    But Cooper Rush is truly woeful 
    Can't see us winning this
  • edited November 2021
    Cowboys win 20-16 with our back-up QB who hadn’t thrown a pass since 2017. Absolutely massive. This team have something special going. Only thing missing was a Trevon Diggs INT.
  • Pats pull it back to 4-4 by beating the much fancied Chargers, and could have scored a lot more points, MJ doesn't have that red zone presence yet, and we can't seem to close out drives consistently
  • Bengals and Chargers both lose. 
    Good bye week for Raiders 

• Was having a little chuckle at Denver as they tried to close out their game with Washington. 

7 points up with 37 secs on clock. Washington had couple of time outs 

Denver’s series went Fumble (recovered), an inexplicable pass that was incomplete and stopped the clock, and then another fumble (lost).  Used up only 16 seconds of the clock. 

Unfortunately Washington couldn’t get the miracle win but not sure what the broncos were playing at 
  • supaclive said:
    Missed field goal
    Penalty on a 4th and 5 punt
    Cowboys still have a sniff
    But Cooper Rush is truly woeful 
    Can't see us winning this
    Despite more penalties including a very harsh unneccessary roughness against Kirk Cousins, we managed to win.

Dak injured, Ty Smith injured, Lael Collins unused, Michael Gallop inactive since week 1.

I'm not going to believe yet, but this is a much better side than I thought we would be!
  • Cowboys are being underrated in my opinion but that is because the NFC seems very strong this year. 
  • edited November 2021
    You just don’t want to be the fourth seed in the NFC.

5th seed will likely be one of the Rams or the Cardinals and that’s going to be difficult game to navigate for any team, even at home.
  • Looks like Derrick Henry is going to be out for the rest of the season