Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 2021/22

Comments

• 2 penalties will kill us
  • Fuck me
    How!
    But wow
    I still don't believe!
  • Played badly. Dealt a few terrible ref calls. Still managed to pull out the win in OT. Cowboys roll on to 5-1.
  • Played badly. Dealt a few terrible ref calls. Still managed to pull out the win in OT. Cowboys roll on to 5-1.
    Sloppy in the red zone
    Sloppy penalties
    Sloppy coach calls
    And we still won!
  • Was at the Jags game yesterday.

My lord, you love to see it. Am a wreck at my desk but oh well
  • Do they have tailgating at the Spurs games ?

• How shit were the Broncos this weekend, and that's off the back of a constant stream of shit since 2015
  • I'd swap 6 years of shit for one night of glory.
  • PaddyP17 said:
    Was at the Jags game yesterday.

My lord, you love to see it. Am a wreck at my desk but oh well
    Yeah I was there as well. Seemed a lot more drinking going than the other London games I've been to. Someone in the row behind passed out at one point.
  • Sponsored links:

• Rothko said:
    How shit were the Broncos this weekend, and that's off the back of a constant stream of shit since 2015
    only watched via Redzone but as there were only 3 games playing, ended up seeing quite a bit of the game
    Raiders seemed to dominate the game and are going 15-2 baby !!
  • Can’t believe how easy the Ravens are making it look against the Chargers. Where’s this MVP QB they’re supposed to have? 
    You get to play the MVP QB next Sunday Red
    Should be a good one. I like Burrow and think he’s special but he can’t be any worse than last year’s game. Chase could kill us. 
  • Derek Henry is ridiculous. Unplayable on this form
  • Henry picked up where Beast Mode left off. Except he is even better.
  • Ravens 5-1 top of the AFC
  • I somehow still find myself reluctantly following The Raiders…..but just can’t bring myself to call them The LV Raiders.
    Raider Nation was awesome…..so many broken hearts there right now.
    True they left there once before but there was always the strong suspicion that they’d be back, which proved correct, whereas this time it’s not ever going to happen.
    To me they always were and always will be:

THE OAKLAND RAIDERS!
  • I somehow still find myself reluctantly following The Raiders…..but just can’t bring myself to call them The LV Raiders.
    Raider Nation was awesome…..so many broken hearts there right now.
    True they left there once before but there was always the strong suspicion that they’d be back, which proved correct, whereas this time it’s not ever going to happen.
    To me they always were and always will be:

THE OAKLAND RAIDERS!
    The Oakland A's might be following them there too
  • Ravens 5-1 top of the AFC
    Have to say I was very impressed with their defense, particularly Marlon Humphrey. They completely shut down LA's offense.
    Lamar, statistically didn't even do much but then he didn't need to. Having Bell, Freeman and Murray against our rank 32 rush defense was never going to end well.
    Few things I did notice that are frustrating, even if they did not affect the end result one iota. On the Raven's first drive, I am absolutely convinced Lamar got sacked for about a 12 yard loss but the instant ruling was he managed to throw the ball out of bounds. The telling part of this is to the naked eye it looked certain so if there is even the smallest bit of doubt normally the NFL analysts/commentators are all over it whether it was close or not but there was not a single replay. The Ravens, in 60 minutes of football, had 2 penalties for 15 yards. Again to the naked eye I saw at least 4 illegal use of hands to face, a chop block and illegal blocks on two of our punts. Either way, our offense was horrible on the day, passes dropped every drive, couldn't establish the run.

The positive is that we have now played (in a 5 week stretch), Dallas, Cleveland and the Raiders at home with two of possibly the hardest away games at KC and Baltimore and come out at 4-2 going into our bye week. The schedule is much more favourable after the bye so I'm still very confident we will make the playoffs this year.

• edited October 2021
    No doubt the Chargers have had one of the toughest starts to the season in the entire NFL. Think you’d have to have them favourites for the AFC West based on six weeks worth of games.
  • Pains me to say Chargers and Chiefs will finish top 2 in AFCW

Unless Raiders somehow do go 15-2 baby. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Well that result made me smile!

WHO DEY
  • MrOneLung said:
    Pains me to say Chargers and Chiefs will finish top 2 in AFCW

Chiefs not looking too hot right now…
  • MrOneLung said:
    Pains me to say Chargers and Chiefs will finish top 2 in AFCW

Chiefs not looking too hot right now…
    Said it a few weeks back, Mahomes has been sussed. Their defence and offensive line aren’t helping them much as well to be fair.
    Had a feeling the Bengals would beat Baltimore today. 

• Chiefs definitely seem to have a hangover from the Bucs battering them in the SB

Those Titans beaten Bills, Chiefs, and Bucs this season

Lost to Jets and Bears mind 
  • Dolphins lose at the final whistle again ffs.
  • Raiders top of AFCW and going 15-2 baby 
  • Jaguars with two undefeated weeks in a row for the first time in a very long time. Woooooooooo
  • We're so bad we've had to turn our QB into a WR.
  • we all had Bengals and Raiders down as the top 2 seeds in AFC after 7 games yes ?
  • MrOneLung said:
    we all had Bengals and Raiders down as the top 2 seeds in AFC after 7 games yes ?
    Not quite. Chargers have only played 6 and would have the head to head over the raiders.
    Impressive they are where they are given the off field situation though.