Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 2021/22

Comments

• What a twat 
    Immunized people can catch COVID, despite what that headline seems to imply. 
    Problem is that Rodgers isn’t vaccinated.
    I was just reading that - for some reason that hasn’t been widely highlighted. 
  • This Rodgers situation gets wilder by the hour…
  • Rodgers has turned out to be an even bigger diva than Brett Favre.
  • Diva/idiot 
  • Cowboys terrible tonight.  Out hustled by Denver.  Out played too.
  • I really hope Odell Beckham is just kicked out of the NFL at this point. 

Browns clearly showing what a cancer he is to a locker room. 
  • I really hope Odell Beckham is just kicked out of the NFL at this point. 

Let's face it if being an arsehole was enough to kick people out of the league they'd have to replace about 80% of the current rosters.
  • colthe3rd said:
    I really hope Odell Beckham is just kicked out of the NFL at this point. 

Let's face it if being an arsehole was enough to kick people out of the league they'd have to replace about 80% of the current rosters.
    He's getting his agent to threaten teams not to pick him if they aren't making the post season. 

• colthe3rd said:

He's getting his agent to threaten teams not to pick him if they aren't making the post season. 

If that is true it shows exactly why a playoff chasing team will not take him on
  • Sponsored links:

• No-one on the Cowboys played well today. Credit to the Broncos.
  • Jags beat Bills 9-6, are you kidding?
  • Browns are a much better team without OBJ. Glad the diva is out of our locker room. 
  • colthe3rd said:

“this criteria”?  Twat. 
  • OBJ destined to be the biggest player in the re-reformed XFL at the rate he's going
  • Packers at Chiefs and Cardinals at 49ers - offering both extremes of the replacement QB pre-game dreams.

And Aaron Rodgers is a complete feckin' knob.
  • Packers at Chiefs and Cardinals at 49ers - offering both extremes of the replacement QB pre-game dreams.

And Aaron Rodgers is a complete feckin' knob.
    Absolutely. Selfish twat had the chiefs there for the taking to keep them away from the Chargers. 

Some crazy results this week. 
  • edited November 2021
    A predictable result after what must have been a tough week, but Raiders needed to beat Giants to have high hopes of making playoffs. Still got to play Chiefs twice and the Chargers so not looking good 
  • Sponsored links:

• So I just watched the Jags game back and I am typing out words I didn't think I would ever type, insofar as we just saw a defensive coaching masterclass from Urban Meyer and Joe Cullen.

We absolutely dominated at the LoS and the Bills couldn't adjust well enough - we shut down QB draws and screen passes, too, after their usual outlets weren't working. Combined with slightly panicky and unimaginative calling from Daboll, that was a genuinely good win for us, I think. Hopefully we can develop further.
  • Anyone got the Bears/Steelers game on?

That taunting flag was embarrasing. Taunting the Steelers bench from the other side of the pitch? Was going to say that the refs just handed the steelers the win, but it looks like they're doing their best to throw this game away!
  • Yeah and it’s not even like there was one bad call in that game. The no call for roughing Fields was awful, the phantom roughing on Big Ben, the apparent illegal chop block negating a touchdown. When that many obvious calls go against you players and organisations should get free reign to slate officials without repercussions AND, just like the league office come out every week with a list of player fines, the same should be done for officials. 
  • I was sat there cheering on the Bears just to spite the refs.
  • And I want a 12 inch penis.
  • Just seen the taunting call - oh my days. 

• edited November 2021
    On this week’s episode of the NFL is absolutely batshit:
  • Cam Newton 1 year deal at Panthers, $10m…..imagine doing absolutely nothing in your job for 5 years then getting that kind of money.