Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 2021/22

Comments

• And somehow we are only four points behind.
    Yurp
    Somehow
    But they start with the ball 2nd half .   
  • supaclive said:
    And somehow we are only four points behind.
    Yurp
    Somehow
    But they start with the ball 2nd half .   
    Well we are The Raiders. 

Cowboys by 12 
  • More and more penalties
    Killing us
  • Some of the penalties have been questionable tbh. That roughing the passer on Carr was a bullshit call. 
  • I love Luke Combs
  • FFS - touchdown then Pollard returns the kickoff 100 yards for a cowboys touchdown. 
  • Even more penalties
  • Those two PATs missed could kill us.  Along with over 100 yards in penalties.  Tony Pollard keeping us in it.
  • ANOTHER PENALTY STOPS A TOUCHDOWN
    We just cannot wiin
    117 yards of penalties
  • Anthony Brown.  FOUR PENALTIES. Raiders were 3rd and 18.  So so so stupid!
    We remain the dumb Cowboys. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Depressing to say the least
  • edited November 2021
    Anthony Brown flagged for defensive pass interference four times. Those four drives ended up costing 20 points.

3rd & 10, 11 yard penalty
    3rd & 6, 30 yard penalty
    3rd & 8, 17 yard penalty
    3rd & 18, 33 yard penalty

Clear game plan from the Raiders to underthrow the ball in his direction in third and long situations and wait for the refs to call questionable pass interference.
  • Well. Didn’t see that coming. 
    Both sides had 14 penalties - you could say if Brown didn’t have those DPI then they would have been caught
    cowboys PAT miss cost them the game 
  • MrOneLung said:
    Well. Didn’t see that coming. 
    Both sides had 14 penalties - you could say if Brown didn’t have those DPI then they would have been caught
    cowboys PAT miss cost them the game 
    3/4 had a chance to be caught I agree but the most important one, the last one in overtime there’s absolutely not a chance he would have caught that. As Callum says, that was under thrown with the only intention of drawing a DPI. 
  • I dont think anyone tries to underthrow in the hope of a DPI and risk an interception.

no matter what Jerry says !!
  • also didn't help that in fantasy football  I had Prescott and Gallup and my oppo had Carr

anyway - Raiders going 12-5 baby

• Feel for whoever is facing me, never seen 22 points for a kicker before. 
  • Feel for whoever is facing me, never seen 22 points for a kicker before. 
    That will be me. Had similar last week with the defence bagging close to 40 points.
  • Had quite a decent Thanksgiving night in the end, could have been better if Allen hadn't tossed the two INTs, but 4 TDs on the account is good, plus Schultz getting a TD. 

What's the play off setup on Fleaflicker?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2021
    So glad I only paid 99p to watch the giants/eagles game. What an awful, awful game.  

Not sure what was worse, hurts giving catching practise to the giants defence or Raegor dropping two game winning passes in the last 30 seconds. 
  • Those drops man, they need to stick. Especially the second one / was a standard jump and catch 
  • And I don’t care about the supporting cast , Trevor Lawrence is not a generational talent 
  • MrOneLung said:
    And I don’t care about the supporting cast , Trevor Lawrence is not a generational talent 
    I’m not sure about Lawrence. I don’t watch a ton of college games, but he seemed to struggle against decent defenses. I never got the feeling that he was a true NFL star in the making. He could do it, but he looks like he needs to be on a team that doesn’t need a starter to allow him to develop. The problem is number one picks rarely get that chance. 
  • MrOneLung said:
    And I don’t care about the supporting cast , Trevor Lawrence is not a generational talent 
    I’m not sure about Lawrence. I don’t watch a ton of college games, but he seemed to struggle against decent defenses. I never got the feeling that he was a true NFL star in the making. He could do it, but he looks like he needs to be on a team that doesn’t need a starter to allow him to develop. The problem is number one picks rarely get that chance. 
    I've had the dubious pleasure of watching the Jags week in, week out this year. And watching us live, too!

He's the real deal, imho, passing the eye test, and acts like a true leader. Rocket of an arm; good usage of his legs when allowed; progresses through his reads well. The mistakes he's making are rookie ones. Let's not forget Peyton Manning went 3-13 in his first year, for instance.

I obviously have a bias but, my word, we're missing Chark and Agnew; have never had a good TE (though Arnold is improving is); our play design is frankly appalling; and there's little help on the other side of the ball, too.

There are definitely legit criticisms: miscommunications occur, and it would be unlikely if NONE of them are on him. Sometimes his release is just at the wrong point, and sometimes he'll stare the receiver down. 

But a lot of this is coachable. He'll be a successful NFL quarterback at the very least.
  • That Njoku TD hits the ground outside the end zone….they give he TD. And I thought League One officials were bad. 
  • That Njoku TD hits the ground outside the end zone….they give he TD. And I thought League One officials were bad. 
    I genuinely didn't think it did (though can see why people thought it did) not that it mattered. Entertaining game.
  • I won’t argue about it but there’s plenty of pictures with the ball on the ground out of his hands from all angles.

Anyway, ugly win that could/should have been by more had the Ravens punished Browns turnovers. Probably Lamar’s worst game and he still throws one of the best TDs you’ll ever see. Defense stepped up at last. Micah Parsons rightly gets talked up as the best defensive rookie but Odafe Oweh isn’t far behind. 
  • My boys the Pats are just quietly rolling on, Mac Jones looks like the pick of the rookie QBs this year, and our defense is a monster
  • I thought Tua played well yesterday as well.