Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 2021/22

Comments

• I won’t argue about it but there’s plenty of pictures with the ball on the ground out of his hands from all angles.

Anyway, ugly win that could/should have been by more had the Ravens punished Browns turnovers. Probably Lamar’s worst game and he still throws one of the best TDs you’ll ever see. Defense stepped up at last. Micah Parsons rightly gets talked up as the best defensive rookie but Odafe Oweh isn’t far behind. 

Ugly game. When you only score 10 points, you will struggle to win any game. 4 INT's for the browns last night. Defense couldn't have done much more. Serious questions being asked of Stefanski's play calling this season. 

• The Fins on a roll albeit a tad late in the season 
  • 3 straight wins for Washington since the bye week despite playing over 35 minutes with no kicker.

Made it all the harder, but got the job done. In a bizarre end to the season our last 5 games are all against their NFC East foes. Still all to play for. 
  • Current draft order for next year includes

Jets 4 & 5
    Giants 6 & 7
    Eagles 9 10 & 14

could see some interesting trades 
  • it's looking quiet a defense heavy draft next year isn't it? No stand out QBs in there
  • Quite a few QB needy teams though, so if you are all set at that position might get a bargain in the draft as QB’ will be drafted ahead of their true position 
  • Yeah, which is why I'm still miffed at the Broncos passing on Mac Jones and Fields. Looks like we'll go down the vets route instead 
  • Rothko said:
    Yeah, which is why I'm still miffed at the Broncos passing on Mac Jones and Fields. Looks like we'll go down the vets route instead 
    They’ll trade for Rodgers I think 
  • Rothko said:
    Yeah, which is why I'm still miffed at the Broncos passing on Mac Jones and Fields. Looks like we'll go down the vets route instead 
    They’ll trade for Rodgers I think 
    Hmmm, I think he'll stay, Love looks a dud to me, which means I'm not sure of where we're going to get someone decent

• Did anyone see Tom Brady interview today? Last season for him methinks
  • Sponsored links:

Link? looks like he could play forever.

Taysom Hill was so bad for the Saints last night. 
    His contract runs through next season, he's leading the NFL in touchdowns this season, only behind Carr by a handful of yards in passing yard totals all season, and has an absolutely formidable array of weapons to hit on the field right now. 

I can't see him bowing out until he's dropped for poor performance, and that doesn't look like happening any time soon

It was on nfl live game pass Red, watched the highlights of the Saints game Hill was really bad. I love watching Hill great athlete who makes things happen, gadget/package player yes, starting QB no!!

It was on nfl live game pass Red, watched the highlights of the Saints game Hill was really bad. I love watching Hill great athlete who makes things happen, gadget/package player yes, starting QB no!!
    Cool.I’ll track it down. The Colts in-season Hard Knocks looks good too.

Hill went on some wild runs late in that game. Got the sense Payton was trying to prove some weird point before that and use him as a pocket passer without actually asking him to push the ball downfield. Just a bunch of screen passes. That fourth INT was horrific. 
  • Thursday night games are also on Amazon Prime so should be able to watch whole game or pick up highlights there 
  • Love watching a Cowboys defense that can actually take the ball away. This is completely new to me as someone who picked up following them half a dozen years ago.

Every season since it seems lucky if they manage 4-5 INTs on the season. Diggs has 9 all by himself and the team total is nearing 20.

And don’t even get me started on Micah Parsons.
  • Not looking great for my Saints. Thought that Hill would improve things but he didn't. Probably have to win 4 or the last 5 to have a decent chance of making the play-offs
  • Love watching a Cowboys defense that can actually take the ball away. This is completely new to me as someone who picked up following them half a dozen years ago.

Every season since it seems lucky if they manage 4-5 INTs on the season. Diggs has 9 all by himself and the team total is nearing 20.

Surely Parsons is rookie of the year ? 

• MrOneLung said:
    Love watching a Cowboys defense that can actually take the ball away. This is completely new to me as someone who picked up following them half a dozen years ago.

Surely Parsons is rookie of the year ? 

Rookie of the year + defensive player of the year. 
  • That should finally be Zimmer done, about time too. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Brilliant, well done Detroit.
  • Actually let out a loud yes for the Lions. Vikings practically gave them that TD, shocking from Zimmer.
  • That's a gutsy call by Harbaugh, but I think I would have kicked the PAT and settled for OT.
  • Lost the number 1 seed. Foolish. 
  • Tbh the Ravens have had that coming for a few weeks. They’ve been poor for at least 3 weeks now and managed to get out of jail on so many occasions. Lamar has been woeful for a while as well. 

Crazy how many teams are 1 or 2 wins away from the #1 seed in the AFC this late in the season. 

This Denver @ Kansas game I’ve no idea how it’ll go and I can’t decide what would be best for the Chargers. Denver win puts all 3 at 7-5. KC win keeps Denver a game behind LA but puts KC one game ahead. 
  • Received this in emails.....
  • That spending money might just about cover drinks at the stadium.
  • colthe3rd said:
    That spending money might just about cover drinks at the stadium.
    I've entered, not sure if it's possible to view the competition via screenshot.
    If I win, which fellow Washington fan wants to come to see us win ?
  • colthe3rd said:
    That spending money might just about cover drinks at the stadium.
    I've entered, not sure if it's possible to view the competition via screenshot.
    If I win, which fellow Washington fan wants to come to see us win ?
    Count me in mate. Four wins on the spin, we're on a roll. 
  • philcafc said:
    That's a gutsy call by Harbaugh, but I think I would have kicked the PAT and settled for OT.
    Nothing left in the secondary, full of injuries. Right call, couldn’t execute it. Leaving TJ Watt a clear path to Jackson not the best idea. 

Roman needs to be fired. Lamar holding the ball too long with recovers covered. Been poor for weeks now. Injuries have played a part too.