Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 2021/22

Comments

• Poor defence from Raiders giving up so many 4th down conversions. 

Will never understand why Chargers took that time out 

• Just caught up with the extended highlights, that was wild.
  • Just watched the game back from last night. What a game and what a finish. Pleased there was an eventual winner but what were the Steelers thinking when he attempted the last gasp field goal in overtime. If the Play-offs are half as good as this it is going to be a lot of fun over the next few weeks.
  • edited January 2022
    Carlson is 35 from 35 at The Allegiant this season…..truly magnificent. 🤩
  • Happy with the Titans securing the bye - a fully fit and rested Henry could be a magnificent thing to see!
  • Carlson is 35 from 35 at The Allegiant this season…..magnificent. 🤩
    Saw this and thought of you @SoundAsa£

• edited January 2022
    MrOneLung said:
    Carlson is 35 from 35 at The Allegiant this season…..magnificent. 🤩

That’s fantastic, thanks for posting. @MrOneLung
  • Carlson makes the kick as the clock hits zero. 35-32. 

Chargers are out. What a crazy finish.
    I hope anyone that bet on the draw, and had the option to cash out, did so
  • Zimmer & Spielman gone from the Vikings
  • Also Nagy gone from the Bears. Neither that or Zimmer gone from the Vikings big surprises I would suggest.
  • Sponsored links:

• A clean house is just what’s needed in Minnesota. Kirk has been far from the reason for our struggles this season but I think he has to go too, I’m not sure what teams are ‘a QB away’ but I’m sure he’ll have interest off the back of that season. 
  • Flores one seems very weird.
  • colthe3rd said:
    Flores one seems very weird.
    not made post season in 3 seasons but seems bit harsh when in a division wit Pats and Bills
  • Thought the Dolphins were on an upwards trajectory from the outside looking in. Tough division to coach in.
  • Flores would be an excellent candidate for DC if the Cowboys lose Dan Quinn to one of these vacancies.
  • He’s coming for you Raider Nation
    Bring it on!
    Bring it on!
    I can’t wait!!!! I was a teenager the last time we won a playoff game. I’m 50 this year🤣
  • edited January 2022
    Not just because I’m immensely bitter about last night but I do hope the Bengals go on a bit of a run. Still sticking to my guns that the Chiefs won’t make the AFC championship game, problem is every other playoff team has many weaknesses. 

Rewatched the PI call on repeat for about the last hour…someone send help. 

Oh and looking at the coaches becoming available…I do wonder whether we go after Fangio as a DC and get him to work with Staley again, this chargers D has been shocking this year. 
  • Sponsored links:

• A clean house is just what’s needed in Minnesota. Kirk has been far from the reason for our struggles this season but I think he has to go too, I’m not sure what teams are ‘a QB away’ but I’m sure he’ll have interest off the back of that season. 
    Adam Gase is available.
  • MrOneLung said:
    colthe3rd said:
    Flores one seems very weird.
    not made post season in 3 seasons but seems bit harsh when in a division wit Pats and Bills
    But winning seasons in 2 of his 3 and finished this year 8-1. Reading about it seems this could be more to do with ownership wanting Watson and Flores being against it. Got a lot of respect for him if that is the case.
  • Bizarrely, a good friend is in a chat with all the Jacksonville, and some of the Florida, beat reporters and insiders - so I've ended up getting the odd tidbit here and there. It's apparently a truth universally acknowledged that Flores is a very difficult man to work with, and he never really had the full backing of his players or staff, so letting him go is convenient at this point despite his record.
  • PaddyP17 said:
    Bizarrely, a good friend is in a chat with all the Jacksonville, and some of the Florida, beat reporters and insiders - so I've ended up getting the odd tidbit here and there. It's apparently a truth universally acknowledged that Flores is a very difficult man to work with, and he never really had the full backing of his players or staff, so letting him go is convenient at this point despite his record.
    So new special teams coach under Bill O’Brien at the Jags then. 
  • Looks like the Broncos are interviewing anyone with a pulse at the moment 
  • MrOneLung said:
    Carlson is 35 from 35 at The Allegiant this season…..magnificent. 🤩

I wouldn't want one but that is very clever.
  • PaddyP17 said:
    Bizarrely, a good friend is in a chat with all the Jacksonville, and some of the Florida, beat reporters and insiders - so I've ended up getting the odd tidbit here and there. It's apparently a truth universally acknowledged that Flores is a very difficult man to work with, and he never really had the full backing of his players or staff, so letting him go is convenient at this point despite his record.
    I'm not a racial politics obsessive but a black man being fired for being 'difficult' doesn't sit very well.