Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 2021/22

Comments

• Yes we have the ball 2nd half, really good game so far. 
  • Buffalo looking extremely cold. I hope that doesn’t mean we’ll see the Pats running the ball on 98% of snaps. 
  • well if you take off the TD pass that was caught after the play was blown dead it would be a tied game. 
  • Our defence can’t stop the Bengals - this is gonna be a blow out 
  • Buffalo looking extremely cold. I hope that doesn’t mean we’ll see the Pats running the ball on 98% of snaps. 
    To be fair Buffalo did practically the same on that night, and it wasn't because of the cold it was all to do with the wind that night. I expect a low scoring affair though, Pats to win 17-14
  • MrOneLung said:
    Our defence can’t stop the Bengals - this is gonna be a blow out 
    It’ll be close
  • Penalties killing the Raiders at present.
  • edited January 2022
    Buffalo looking extremely cold. I hope that doesn’t mean we’ll see the Pats running the ball on 98% of snaps. 
    I hope they do. I'm on Mac Jones under 197.5 passing yards. :-)
  • Death, taxes and Raiders penalties 

we must have had the most penalties in about 30 of the 34 years I have supported them. 
  • philcafc said:
    Penalties killing the Raiders at present.
    Thankfully, it’s testament to them that they are still in this. The Raiders maybe shit statistically but they have so many intangibles and the Raider mentality. If they keep it close they can pull anything out. No way am I counting any chickens at the momebt
  • Sponsored links:

• Can we have a play without a flag.
  • Raiders just can't get the ball in the endzone. Another field goal for 26-19. Only three and a half minutes left and one timeout. Bengals gonna to drain the clock for all it's worth, you'd think.
  • Our red zone on both sides of the game has been poor all season 
  • Feels like a sloppy final few minutes from the Bengals, think this might bite them
  • edited January 2022
    Bengals with a three & out and have to punt. 2 minute drill with no time outs coming up for the Raiders.
  • You sort of knew it would come down to the wire. Wouldn't be surprised if the Raiders took it to OT.
  • Raiders are very familiar with OT this season... surely not again?
  • It’s the hope that kills you, but we have been to the well so many times in 4th quarter/overtime this season it might be empty now. 
  • 1:51 on the clock, 65 yards to the endzone...
  • edited January 2022
    15 yard completion and a dodgy 15 yard penalty...

35 yards to find.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bad call on roughing the passer.
  • Wow unbelievable pass... Raiders in the redzone with less than a minute to play with.
  • edited January 2022
    Raiders down to the 10 yard line... gonna have three chances at the end zone.
  • Far closer than it needed to be. But the better team won.
  • Raiders trying to buy PI in the end zone a La the chargers game. Not bitter I swear. 
  • Great game. Even if he catches that I don't think he gets in
  • Gutted. 

Well done Bengals. 

• Good start to wildcard weekend. I wouldn’t be surprised if all the AFC matchups are that close. The NFC however, I think will have a few more one-sided affairs. 
  • MrOneLung said:
    Gutted. 

Well done Bengals. 

Great game hats off to the Raider nation you should be really proud of the season you have had considering everything that has gone on. 
  • Who’s next!! He’s coming for you!!!