Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 2021/22

Comments

• Bizarre finish. 
  • MrOneLung said:
    Ha ha. That finish. 
    14 penalities.  FOURTEEN!! Then a QB sneak and we literally ran our own clock down.
    Dumb call
    Dumb coach
    Dumb players

Cowboys doing Cowboys things!!  Charlton and Cowboys.  I'm a fucking Martyr.
  • They really Cowgirled that didn't they?

Dak didn't have to run that far really, make a few yards, flip it to the ref and spike it with a couple of seconds to spare. Instead they completely fuck it up and he ends up spiking the ball to end the game, all after the 49ers should have been strolling off the field 5 mins ago, but for a re-spot and then a completely needless false start penalty
  • It happens year after year
    A proper Head Coach is needed 
    McCarthy is just a bit dumb
  • In a bit of a dilemma. I hate Big Ben, but I hate Mahomes and his grade A see you next Tuesday brother. I would love if the Chiefs got turned over tonight. Can’t see it happening but it would make this weekend of absolute shite with Charlton and the Ashes at least end on a better note. 
  • Sigh another season another underperformance.
  • Sigh another season another underperformance.
    It's the coaching now.   Penalty after penalty.
  • In a bit of a dilemma. I hate Big Ben, but I hate Mahomes and his grade A see you next Tuesday brother. I would love if the Chiefs got turned over tonight. Can’t see it happening but it would make this weekend of absolute shite with Charlton and the Ashes at least end on a better note. 
    I'd love Pittsburgh to turn over KC, hate Mahomes and his stupid face with a passion
  • Also really dislike Andy Reid for some reason
  • Haha trick play blows up in the Chiefs' face
  • Sponsored links:

• Johnson is right up there with the worst receivers. He has so many drops this season I’m surprised Ben still throws it his way. 
  • YES. Come on Mahomes. CHIEFS.
  • Travis Kelce is the first player in NFL history to throw a TD, catch a TD and have 100+ rec yards in a single playoff game

• Divisional Round TV schedule:

Saturday...
    Bengals @ Titans, 9:30pm UK
    49ers @ Packers, 1:15am UK

Sunday...
    Cardinals/Rams @ Buccaneers, 8pm UK
    Bills @ Chiefs, 12:30am UK
  • Kyler Murray has a first half rating of 9.30. No that’s not a misplaced decimal….NINE. POINT. THREE. 
  • Kyler Murray has a first half rating of 9.30. No that’s not a misplaced decimal….NINE. POINT. THREE. 
    He had an absolute shocker of a game.

You'd almost wonder if he could come back from that kind of performance.
  • been checking the penalty records and going back to 2006 Raiders have only been outside of top 10 most penalised teams once !

Our overall placing in those 16 years is : 

1st x 3
    2nd x 3
    3rd x 3
    5th x1
    7th x 1
    9th x 3
    10th x 1
    18th x 1 (must have gone soft that year)

Am I right in saying that was his playoff debut? If so has to go down as one of the worst debuts by a QB ever. 
    Hopefully Buddha Baker is ok, vicious hit and by all accounts he’s very well respected in the game. 
    I wouldn’t be surprised if Aaron Donald gets a suspension for his antics. One thing trying to grab a player by the neck (which he was fined for earlier this season) but trying to rake someone’s eyes is disgusting. 

Am I right in saying that was his playoff debut? If so has to go down as one of the worst debuts by a QB ever. 
    Hopefully Buddha Baker is ok, vicious hit and by all accounts he’s very well respected in the game. 
    I wouldn’t be surprised if Aaron Donald gets a suspension for his antics. One thing trying to grab a player by the neck (which he was fined for earlier this season) but trying to rake someone’s eyes is disgusting. 
    I think so for Murray.  He was just dreadful, and he has always seemed a confidence player, so the effect of thinking about the loss from now until next season, could be significant.

For Baker, it looks as if he was lucky. Concussed but never lost consciousness and was able to fly back to Arizona after a night in hospital.

Regarding Donald, the worst of it for the Rams was that he had a great game, apart from when he was dangerously violent.  He should be suspended.

Mind you, for all their bulking up of their roster, he and the rest of the Rams squad will probably have a nice long rest after the weekend.
  • Sponsored links:

• Kyler hasn't looked the same since that arm injury last year. I also think his record against the Rams is something like 1-6, McVay clearly knows how to set up against him. 
  • colthe3rd said:
    Kyler hasn't looked the same since that arm injury last year. I also think his record against the Rams is something like 1-6, McVay clearly knows how to set up against him. 
    MVP calibre season until five weeks ago. I think Kliff and the offense just got found out. They won’t do it, but they should probably fire Kingsbury. 
  • colthe3rd said:
    Kyler hasn't looked the same since that arm injury last year. I also think his record against the Rams is something like 1-6, McVay clearly knows how to set up against him. 
    MVP calibre season until five weeks ago. I think Kliff and the offense just got found out. They won’t do it, but they should probably fire Kingsbury. 
    MVP is a stretch bit I take your point he was good in the first half of the season. 7 int in first 8 games though and rushed way less than previous years is the biggest worry for the cards, possibly the ankle injury though. D Hop was a big miss for them as well. I do like Kyler and at one point thought he could be one of the elite of this generation but right now I have my doubts. Hope I'm wrong though as when he is good he's very exciting to watch.
  • Schedule of opponents released today. 
    Already seriously concerned about the Chargers…when you consider two games against the chiefs we also have to play Arizona, Seattle, 49ers, Rams, Titans, Colts and Fins! Then you throw in Houston, Denver and the Raiders…worried and it’s not even the end of this season! 
  • Yeah - only 5 of the 17 games Raiders play next season are against teams under 0.500 this season
  • As a Vikings fan I'm really happy with our schedule. So many of the teams we're facing are searching for QB's or in the midst of full on rebuilds. Getting both the NY teams at home is definitely the cherry on our cake. 
  • Our schedule is nasty
  • That trailer is great. Should be a good show. K Dot was one of the best performers I've seen live over the past 5 years.
  • Our schedule is nasty
    Makes me feel a bit better that we don’t have to go away to Dallas, Bradybunch AND New England. Your divisional matchups are also ones that could genuinely go either way depending what the Browns and Steelers do at QB this off-season.