Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 2021/22

Comments

• Wow didn't see that coming. As in the AFC potentially good for the Bucs or Rams as they now have home advantage if they progress.
  • PaddyP17 said:
    Money Mac and people were asking why we picked a kicker in the 5th!!
  • If I was to say I supported any team, it would be Green Bay because of the tradition/fan ownership, but this season, I'm delighted for the 49ers to win last night.

Aaron Rodgers has been such a dick about COVID-19, in an interview he mentioned taking medical advice from "doctors, naturopaths and homeopaths", and claimed that 75% of all COVID deaths had 4+ comorbidities (misrepresenting a CDC study of deaths among the fully vaccinated), that I'm delighted to take the loss last night.

People will have listened to him, believed his shit, and died as a result.

He's a complete arse, who happens to be an exceptional QB, but the arse utterly overwhelms everything else about him at the moment, good luck to whatever team has him in the future, may he never get within 500 metres of the Vince Lombardi trophy again.
  • If I was to say I supported any team, it would be Green Bay because of the tradition/fan ownership, but this season, I'm delighted for the 49ers to win last night.

Aaron Rodgers has been such a dick about COVID-19, in an interview he mentioned taking medical advice from "doctors, naturopaths and homeopaths", and claimed that 75% of all COVID deaths had 4+ comorbidities (misrepresenting a CDC study of deaths among the fully vaccinated), that I'm delighted to take the loss last night.

People will have listened to him, believed his shit, and died as a result.

He's a complete arse, who happens to be an exceptional QB, but the arse utterly overwhelms everything else about him at the moment, good luck to whatever team has him in the future, may he never get within 500 metres of the Vince Lombardi trophy again.
    My thoughts exactly. 
  • Impressive start by the Rams 10-0 up.
  • Terrible start for the Bucs, funny to see them show a close up replay of Suh telling Stafford he'll "fuck him up"
  • Literally nothing going right for Brady and the Bucs
  • Brady got his first ever unsportsmanlike conduct penalty against him! Crazy that’s the first one in 20 odd years of playing. 
  • sam3110 said:
    Literally nothing going right for Brady and the Bucs
    I've seen this too many times before that I won't celebrate too soon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Rams have too good a squad overall to blow this. I know that’s tempting fate but I can’t see the bucs defence holding LA to 0 points from here. 
  • Oh no what have I done….
  • This is starting to get interesting.
  • What the fuck have I just watched?! 
  • What the hell is happening here!!!!  Fumble followed by a terrible snap!!!!  
  • And that kind of momentum shift, when TB12 looks down and out, this is where he is at his most dangerous
  • I just don't think there's enough time for the Buccaneers to get level before the end of the quarter.
  • He couldn't, could he?
  • Well done guys, ffs.
  • Sponsored links:

• The Rams have to win this!
  • Oh my god!
  • Unbelievable!  Amazing game
  • Oh my goodness......... 
  • I just don't think there's enough time for the Buccaneers to get level before the end of the quarter.
    Right,I take that back...
  • I am so so sorry. 
  • If TB12 wins this game, I'm having his babies
  • Andy and Norn you both may have some serious explaining to do.
  • supaclive said:
    If TB12 wins this game, I'm having his babies
    Hope you are cool with him kissing them on the lips.