Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post Match Thread: Charlton v Burton Albion | Tues 23rd Feb 2021

Comments

• Options
    Bowyer taking ages to attend interview

Huge credit to him for doing it but I think it is a mistake.
  • Options
    Here we go Bowyer excuse bingo coming up...
  • Options
    Whats Katrien Meire doing these days? 
    Get her in to shake things up. 
  • Options
    Bowyer looks gutted. 
  • Options
    If he is getting the sack id like him to not come out with excuses or quite frankly talk about the performance at all, just thank the fans for everything and wish them the best
  • Options
    Here we go Bowyer excuse bingo coming up...
    He is a broken man. 
  • Options
    He thinks we deserved to win the game WTF !!!
  • Options
    How the fuck can people still defend Bowyer
        Did we play like shit for 30 minutes ?
        We hit the post 3 times, I have a goal disallowed    
        that was a Goal, and two or our defenders go to sleep  and they Score a header.
    Ok no excuses we should have wiped the bottom team off the page and won 3-1, but how on earth can you blame all these events on Bowyer ?
    we just cannot win a home and we leak stupid Goals and I very much doubt we will get to the playoffs, but who is going to replace Bowyer ?
    Teams all know we need to score at least 2 goals not to lose and the team have to stop this happening and Bowyer is as good as anyone we can afford to manage this Club.
  • Options
    He looks like a broken man who won't quit to me.

Someone needs to take old yellow outside. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Simonsen said:
    What an absolute sack of shite. 

I must have more chance of Amanda Holden sitting on me face than Bowyer has of keeping his job.
    Tommy S is sending her round in a limo now....
    Cheers mate
    Just gonna clean me teeth 
  • Options
    Give Curbs the DoF role and get Chris Powell back initially until the end of the season, just to give people their smiles back. Or Curbs helping out JJ.

• Options
    Bowyer post match on VP: 

“we started very well. Change of shape worked. We caused them a lot of problems.”
    ”scored first. Scored second, which should have been allowed”
    ”play in final third was not good enough. The quality we have in dressing room it’s not good enough”
    ”I’m the manager, I get them to a to b to c. I take the flack when we lose. But I’m embarrassed. We can’t keep losing games like that. But I will take the flack. We’ll go on to next Saturday”
    ”disappointed we didn’t win the game”
  • Options
    He has lost the plot. '' We moved to ball well played well ''

what game was he watching?

• Options
    "everything was right" 😅
  • Options
    1968CAFC said:
    How the fuck can people still defend Bowyer
        Did we play like shit for 30 minutes ?
        We hit the post 3 times, I have a goal disallowed    
        that was a Goal, and two or our defenders go to sleep  and they Score a header.
    Ok no excuses we should have wiped the bottom team off the page and won 3-1, but how on earth can you blame all these events on Bowyer ?
    we just cannot win a home and we leak stupid Goals and I very much doubt we will get to the playoffs, but who is going to replace Bowyer ?
    Teams all know we need to score at least 2 goals not to lose and the team have to stop this happening and Bowyer is as good as anyone we can afford to manage this Club.
    Nobody can do a worse job. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We are in freefall. Sangaard's cash is being wasted. Bowyer has to go. Curbs has watched the last few months, and is ideally placed to put right all that is going wrong. Stabilise things on the pitch, and if Curbs does well and wants the job, then we need look no further. If not, TS will need to look elsewhere, but the pressing need is to stop the rot. As others have said, Bowyer gave us one of the best days in our recent history, and I hope he does the right thing - throw in the towel now and leave with dignity.
  • Options
    We lost because it was too easy?

That's a new one
  • Options
    Bower looks like he already knows it's over, first time I've watched his post match interview on Valley pass, does he always look like this?
  • Options
    Stop blaming lucky goal ffs! 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    We lost because it was too easy?

That's a new one
    Nah he is right, it is too easy to beat us.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Bowyer is talking so much shit
  • Options
    robroy said:
    Bowyer looks gutted. 
    He does. Made a good point there,said that theres alot of quality in the dressing room and its not being shown on the pitch. 
    Is there though? If you are building for next season and take out the loanees, would you keep any of them other than for squad back up?