Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post-match Thread: Fleetwood v Charlton | Sat 20 Feb 2021

Comments

• Options
    Bowyer needs to go now. Awful Tactics awful performance. Doesn’t know what side to pick 
  • Options
    4 shots,only 1 on target. Fleetwood 22, 8 on target, FFS!!
  • Options
    A lucky point which really does us no good. We are constantly being outplayed by teams that have been on poor runs. It is getting silly now
  • Options
    This was a turgid game. We are going backwards. On this performance I can’t see our owner having too much patience. That was truly awful.
    i can’t really say much else now. 
  • Options
    We celebrated when we got a corner on 81 minutes,,,
  • Options
    Aneke’s agent was the winner today in all honesty.
  • Options
    No sign of improvement - we're an embarrassment.
  • Options
    The team 😂😂,or more so individual players have not got a bloody clue of what to do soon as they step on the pitch & I don’t think Bowyer standing on the side of the pitch has a fucking clue either, it’s been getting worse every single week...just excuse after excuse,every other team adapts to any given situation...we don’t 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It really can only get better... no bemoaning our luck this week. We got away with that 100%
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Painful to watch. Lucky to get a point thanks to Amos having a strong performance. Very little positive from that showing and deserved to come away with nothing.

We are going to finish mid table so that is the kind of point which keep moving towards the 60 point mark and finish top half. 

Personally, just waiting for the season to finish as I am expecting a lot more of these type of matches. Especially, when we start hitting the dead rubbers as we are going to be double figures of the play off soon. 
  • Options
    To be honest the second half was always going to be a problem with the wind. The real worry is how poor we were in the first when we should have had that advantage.

A poor performance on Tuesday and that will definitely be season over. 
  • Options
    Bowyer on the stream: not really much to talk about on the football side, because there wasn't any.
  • Options
    An undeserved draw. our team is made up of over aged has beens. injury prone has beens and young players learning the trade,
    The scouting staff let us down this season.
  • Options
    Ask Bowyer why he started Maatsen over Purrington and why make four changes 5 minutes after half time. 
  • Options
    Bowyer has to go. Fuck watching another season and a half MINIMUM of that. If we want to go up this season he has to get the sack.
  • Options
    Bowyer says he thinks we could have been better!!! COULD? We were dogs hit 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We've taken our level of shit to a new level. That was embarrassing and painful to watch. 
  • Options
    "A hard-fought point" according to "Bow"   :D
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Weren't just shit in 2nd half we were poor for rest of first half after scoring

I keep saying same thing every week -
     weak midfield 
     no shape
    no tactics
    no leaders on the pitch
    no pace
    no urgency
    Shit substitutions

players looking like they have never met before

Season already over

Bowyer unable to set up the team properly and motivate them 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Well we didn't lose... somehow

our saviour Famewo did 90 but looked ropey.

Millar all puff.

Stockley scored and we only conceded one so there's that
    Did you get those fake news stats from Donald Trump?  We had at least one corner.  Indeed, I seem to remember three, one from our left in the first half, one from each side in the second half toward the end.
  • Options
    Worst I've seen us
    We are officially shit mid table crap. 
    Nobody in our squad (not side) go in full blooded in a tackle other than Stockley, a loan player. 
    I watch a lot of league 1 football and they all kick, bollocks and bite (as my dad would say, RIP)

There is serious issues with this squad, Morgan or bowyer don't even look at each other as the walk pa's in the middle of the pitch at final whistle. 

This all falls at one man's door.

We are fucking diabolical.