Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Hull City v Charlton | Sat 02 Jan 2021

Comments

• Oh Bogle! Come on mate!
  • Bogle is stealing a living 
  • edited January 2021
    Maddison on with a free role would be so much better than whatever Bogle is on there doing. How many times do our ex-players come back with something to prove and score against us - give Marcus the chance to do the same
  • Bogle is worse than Josh Parker. JP at least offered some more around the park
  • bogle is actually awful! I think our sub keeper could cause more problems up top then bogle
  • I have been going to Charlton for more years than I can remember but I think Bogle may be the worse player I have seen in a red shirt 
  • Bogle really is an awful footballer 
  • Starting to get embarrassing watching Bogle now. Feel for the lad, appears to have go amnesia or something and forgotten how to play football. Four or five times this half he’s had the ball at his feet and completely missed a kick or touch. 
  • In fact Purrington prob better up front then Bogle
     Probably be one 'out of position' switch I'd agree with
  • Sponsored links:

• Can’t believe people were even debating the quality of Bogle vs Aneke, Aneke is head a shoulders above Bogle.
  • Feel sorry for Bogle. He knows he wont be playing when Ronnie signs 
  • Gilbey hiding.
  • Just a shame to see a top young player like Maatsen completely wasted...
  • “If Omar Bogle plays for Charlton so can I”
  • Leuth said:
    I don't think Bogle's head is straight tbh
    That might explain his heading, but not his kicking.
  • Please Omar, make a long weekend of it and spend some time down the road in Grimsby 
  • Oggy Red said:
    I think the highlight of today's game will be the meltdown on the post match thread.
    Then probably best to give it a swerve, sleep on it, and post tomorrow morning.
    I actually quite enjoy reading the comments as the usual posters have their meltdowns, us losing and playing poorly doesn't really bother me that much in the grand scheme of things.
  • Get Smyth up front with Washington, and Bogle off
  • Get the wheelie-bin warmed up, Bowyer.
  • Sponsored links:

• If he keeps sticking to these game plans I think LB will be doing alot of fishing from the end of january. Really not good enough and no excuses for leaving your best players on the bench ffs
  • edited January 2021
    35' 10 minutes until the break... Hull have the advantage, but it's been a bit more positive from the Addicks in the last few minutes. #hcafc 1 #cafc 0
  • Bogle really is an awful footballer 
    He is the shining star of crap ... in a dog shit performance by all of them. 
  • Bowyer at the moment is single handedly ruining all the feel good factors we have had lately,with the dross he is serving up & his team selection’s...he is turning people away & he will lose a lot more if he don’t change his pig ignorant thinking or ways...
    It ain’t Bowyers fault Bogle has no idea how to score.
  • Feel sorry for Bogle. He knows he wont be playing when Ronnie signs 
    Oh he will! Ronnie will only be bought on five mins from the end each game ;)
  • Bogle's first touch is shite and he hasn't got a second touch. Truly awful 
  • Boggle is to football as I am to technology

It can be mind boggling.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!