Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Hull City v Charlton | Sat 02 Jan 2021

Comments

• Bowyer at the moment is single handedly ruining all the feel good factors we have had lately,with the dross he is serving up & his team selection’s...he is turning people away & he will lose a lot more if he don’t change his pig ignorant thinking or ways...
    It ain’t Bowyers fault Bogle has no idea how to score.
    Its Bowyer's fault that we are relying on a loose ball from a corner that falls to Bogle, with our only chance to score a goal.
  • edited January 2021
    Feel sorry for Bogle. He knows he wont be playing when Ronnie signs 
    What?! Haha. He’s a professional footballer. If he wants to remain in the team he’s need to play well. He couldn’t control a beach ball let alone hit the target or make a three yard pass. 
    I’m not one to call out players but he is awful. 
  • Bring ronnie on
  • Why do we line up against these top 10 league one sides as if we're not one ourselves. 

It's as if this is our first season in the premier league and we're playing the top guns and just trying to stifle ourselves some points. It's so painfully unecessary. LB has so little faith in this squad.
  • Anyone thinking of trying to defend Bogle. 

Please don't 
  • Bring ronnie on
  • edited January 2021
    Just too many players out of position to be effective, it’s really terrible stuff, if bowyer isn’t seeing this and making correct decisions then it’s time for someone else.beginning to think we have the players but not the manager. He is destroying all the good he has done.
  • Feel sorry for Bogle. He knows he wont be playing when Ronnie signs 
    That should be a boost to show his manager what he can do then. Score 1 or 2 today and he’ll remain in the starting line up. A possible new striker coming in is no excuse for shooting the way he is today. 
  • Bowyer at the moment is single handedly ruining all the feel good factors we have had lately,with the dross he is serving up & his team selection’s...he is turning people away & he will lose a lot more if he don’t change his pig ignorant thinking or ways...
    It is Bowyers fault he’s playing. 
  • I hope the team proves me wrong, but Lee has set us up to lose today. Playing three players out of position is too much and unneccesary with Maddison, Williams, Oshilaja and Smyth all fit and on the bench. Also with Bogle we have zero threat in attack and an extra liability when we actually have the ball in the final third.
  • Sponsored links:

But he signed him and insists on playing him
  • Jesus... Lovely head back from Maatsen and no one is busting their arse to get on the end of it... BASICS!! 
  • Maatsen win’s a header, Bogle not anticipating it, presumably because he assumed Maatsen would lose out.
  • Bogle has given up. He can't even be arsed to sprint now.
  • Last time Maddison played for us  he looked great.

So at 1-0 down why the fuck is he sat on the bench? I thought this line up looked average, but they can't seem to reach the heights of average.
  • Bogle again a yard away from where he should be as a striker. It's not just his lack of ability, it's his total lack of a footballing brain.
    Its Bowyer's fault that he keeps picking him game after game. If there is no Aneke then play Maddison, Smyth or even Williams in behind Washington.

• 40' Honeyman fires wide from a good position in the box. #hcafc 1 #cafc 0
  • Phew. Wilks crossing in again, deflects off Gunter again, but this time it goes out for a corner from our left.
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone thinking of trying to defend Bogle. 

Please don't 
    To be fair to him, he has...er...hang on...give me a minute...
  • paulfox said:
    Just too many players out of position to be effective, it’s really terrible stuff, if bowyer isn’t seeing this and making correct decisions then it’s time for someone else.
    He'll come out and say we played well... deserved a win or at least a point etc etc 
  • Boggle is to football as I am to technology 
    I think you are being unfair on yourself.
  • AndyG said:
    If he keeps sticking to these game plans I think LB will be doing alot of fishing from the end of january. Really not good enough and no excuses for leaving your best players on the bench ffs
    Will Thomas make that call after non stop Bowyer praising! 
  • Good job this is L1 or we are 3-0 down
  • From Charlton commentary ‘Everything looks mismanaged today’
  • Bit of a scramble in the area, and then Honeyman blazes over.
  • I like Washington. Bit like Gary Nelson. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!