Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Hull City v Charlton | Sat 02 Jan 2021

Comments

• Bogle has to be the worst forward in the country, including non league. Get Davison back for goodness sake!!!
      LB has seriously lost the plot with this team selection.
  • Bowyer at the moment is single handedly ruining all the feel good factors we have had lately,with the dross he is serving up & his team selection’s...he is turning people away & he will lose a lot more if he don’t change his pig ignorant thinking or ways...
    It ain’t Bowyers fault Bogle has no idea how to score.
    He could play Smyth there or recall Davison. 
  • Please please please bring Maddison on at half time.
  • I wonder whether Bowyer sees what we see? He can’t surely, otherwise the set up, organisation and out of position players are just one big self destruct recipe. 
  • My son says Bogle also poor in Fifa21 but Washington top scorer - if only 😜
  • edited January 2021
    Bogle is one of the poorest players I have seen in a Charlton shirt. 
  • Decent save for the cameras 
  • Decent free kick but I don't think it was on target
  • Sponsored links:

• 41' Very decent free-kick from Forster-Caskey forces Long scrambling across his line to claw it out. #hcafc 1 #cafc 0
  • Our freekick outside their area. JFC takes, and the keeper parries it for our corner on the right
  • Talal said:
    The more work LB does with the players, the worse we seem to be getting

It is quite worrying that when they were just thrown together without much training we looked infinitely better. 
    No we didn't. When we went on that 6 game winning run we edged goals from minimal chances. We were lucky.
  • edited January 2021
    Too slow there by JFC
  • Decent free kick from JFC, but Maddison is the player you want on those
  • I have a  radical idea ?

Maatsen attacks down the left and Matthews does the same on the right.

Woah 🤯
  • JFC takes, after a bit of play it goes out for another corner. Ref now having a word with Gilbey?
  • Sponsored links:

• Jesus wept referee!! 
  • Ref has run more that most of our team. 
  • 42'

Post update

Corner, Charlton Athletic. Conceded by Brandon Fleming.

• Croydon said:
    Bogle again a yard away from where he should be as a striker. It's not just his lack of ability, it's his total lack of a footballing brain.

You can see Bogle is mentally shot to pieces.

• Talal said:
    The more work LB does with the players, the worse we seem to be getting

It is quite worrying that when they were just thrown together without much training we looked infinitely better. 
    No we didn't. When we went on that 6 game winning run we edged goals from minimal chances. We were lucky.
    We were still far far better than this dross. 
  • Further argey bargey in the Hull area while the ref goes over to have a word with the managers? This is just bonkers.
  • Bogle is playing blinder today.......for Sheffield Utd.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!