Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Hull City v Charlton | Sat 02 Jan 2021

Comments

• We are negating our two best midfielders, Morgan and Maatsen, by playing them out of position.

I’d like to see three substitutions at half time. A pretty dismal first half 
  • KillersBeard: "Is this the referee's first game ever?"
  • 45' Break in play after the referee had to deal with some pushing and shoving in the box. #hcafc 1 #cafc 0
  • On a side note,how do i get rid of the red band with the charlton badge on the top of my screen? 🤷‍♂️
  • Need a surprise red card to reduce Hull to 10. That'll make it 10 v 10.
  • Feel sorry for Bogle. He knows he wont be playing when Ronnie signs 
    Oh he will! Ronnie will only be bought on five mins from the end each game ;)
    "OK Ronnie, here's what we're going to do.  We'll keep you in training for a few weeks until we are satisfied you have fully integrated into the way I like my players to do things, then I'm going to put you straight in as a sub for Pratley when I pull him off 20 minutes into the second half."
  • Knew the ref would blow his whistle at the smallest infringement then!! 
  • After all that the ref gives a freekick against Pratley as the corner comes in.
  • This refs an idiot - walking away from arguing players to talk to managers on half way line 
  • Sponsored links:

• Blucher said:
    We are negating our two best midfielders, Morgan and Maatsen, by playing them out of position.

Are we allowed to make three subs now that Gilbey’s come on for Watson?
  • Jesus wept referee!! 
    AND?
  • This is just utter crap. All round. Ref a narcissist. Hull now trying to slow the game down at every dead ball.
    League 1....amazing. 
  • Thankfully a lot of players are terrible in this division. Woeful miss by Evans
  • You can tell that Pratley is the one who was slagging off Bowyer to J BLOCK. He looks irate at the situation.
  • Pratley arses up cutting out the ball, but Eaves blazes over.
  • What does Bogle offer that Davison wouldn’t ?

why are we playing 3 players out of position again ?

this is woeful 
  • Pratley is finished. 
  • Sponsored links:

• se9addick said:
    Blucher said:
    We are negating our two best midfielders, Morgan and Maatsen, by playing them out of position.

Are we allowed to make three subs now that Gilbey’s come on for Watson?
    Can make 5.
  • The standard of this league is terrible. How is either side in the top half of a professional football league on this showing?!
    1. 45'

Post update

Foul by Darren Pratley (Charlton Athletic).

2. 45'

Post update

Mallik Wilks (Hull City) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

• Eaves and Bogle, brothers from another mother...
  • I wonder if Bowyer is picking teams based on how players train. Maddison and Williams probably aren’t the best trainers but with Doughty injured we need at least one of them to start (in addition to Morgan that is, another who needs to start more often).
  • cafc4life said:
    What does Bogle offer that Davison wouldn’t ?

why are we playing 3 players out of position again ?

this is woeful 
    This is very true, Davison would offer more than Bogle I'm certain. 
  • Bowyer at the moment is single handedly ruining all the feel good factors we have had lately,with the dross he is serving up & his team selection’s...he is turning people away & he will lose a lot more if he don’t change his pig ignorant thinking or ways...
    It ain’t Bowyers fault Bogle has no idea how to score.
    WTF? He signed him, he selects him. 
  • That is truly awful defending. Should be all over. 

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!