Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Hull City v Charlton | Sat 02 Jan 2021

Comments

• ross1 said:
    We have 64% possession, know wonder we are losing
    Surprised, we're playing a lot of long ball football

Tactic at the moment seems to be get it long and win a free kick or corner as they're suspect from them
  • A left back at right wing, a right back at left back - annoys the crap out of me! 

And a cart horse up front! 

Maatsen at left back, Osh at CB, Pratley back in the midfield and anyone can come on for Bogle, I’d rather see AMB up front! 
  • Poor from front to back. Morgan offers little in comparison to Maddison. 
    I so want Bogle to turn the corner but air shots like that will just fuel the boo boys
  • Valley11 said:
    Bowyer about to take the paint off the dressing room walls, you’d think. 
    We've only just watched it dry.
  • Rapidly losing any faith in Bowyer. Pick players in their right positions ffs
  • J BLOCK said:
    I can’t watch this Charlton team. Slow, unimaginative, infuriating.

I’m not even going to speak about bogle.

Bowyer won’t have long at this rate. 
    I bloody hope not.
  • Hull are gonna be up there 
    a draw will be a good result 
    if we were pathetic it’d be a big step up from where we currently are 
  • Sponsored links:

• The one positive after watching that dross is however unfit, old, unproven, slow etc, etc Schwartz might be there is absolutely zero chance he can be worse than Bogle. 
  • vff said:
    This refs an idiot - walking away from arguing players to talk to managers on half way line 

Lee Bowyer was kicking the shit out of Grant Macann.
  • Are we still playing players in random positions like a right back at left back, a left back in midfield and a centre mid at centre back?
  • How shit is Bogle?!?!. Right back at Left Back,  left back playing right midfield, centre midfielder at Centre back....really losing faith with Bowyer. As for not playing Maddison....storming game last time out and he dents his confidence by benching him.
  • Bloody hell! As ever it’s all about the midfield in which we are crap
  • Bows will never do it at half time, but Gilbey, Bogle, Gunter, Morgan off, Williams, Deji, Maddison and Smyth on.
  • What a turgid half. I can't see where a goal is coming from for us and if the defence goes AWOL like it did for their first goal we could lose by a few.
  • Well that was a pile of crap. Be interesting to hear what Curbs and Minto have to say?
  • Sponsored links:

• Good half, playing against a side who haven't trained for 10 days and us needlessly playing players out of position whilst leaving any flair players on the bench 
  • Gilbey is the definition of a dud signing.
  • Valley11 said:
    Bowyer about to take the paint off the dressing room walls, you’d think. 
    He just needs to put players in their right positions, bring on Maddison and Williams ..... and let the team sort it out for themselves.

Our players need to have Bowyer's oddball shackles removed and re-discover the enjoyment of playing the game.
    Like they did in the 2nd half v Wimbledon.

• No creativity up front. All over the shop at the back

That's not a good combination for a team aiming for promotion
  • Need a minimum of two attacking subs on for the second half.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!