Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Hull City v Charlton | Sat 02 Jan 2021

Comments

• If I was a conspiracy theory type of guy, I'd be thinking Bowyer is trying to get the sack, so he can get paid off & go back to fishing.

How to ensure we go behind, knowing we'll not win. 

Leave most players capable of creating a goal on the bench. 

Play Bogle up front (he'd struggle to get in Welling/Bromley teams). 

Play as many players out of position as you can. 

It's working, we are clueless as you would expect.

Let's hope we can turn this around despite everything being set up not to win. 
  • With each passing week the Bowyer out calls will grow. Absolutely rubbish from the starting line up, the sub made and the performance. 
    Unfortunately this. Im not in the Bowyer out camp by any stretch but he's not helping himself at the moment
  • Hull look rubbish, we look worse. Most interest in our house was in what was happening for the ref to run over and talk to the managers.
  • Pratley should not be anywhere near CH absolute liability
  • Prob all been said already but 
    RB at LB
    LB IN CM
    CM at LM
    CM at CH
    Worst striker in the division. 
    CM costing us golas playing in defence every week

But hey ho it's a work in progress still. 

Patience being lost, few of them out there Dont deserve the shirt this week on the first half display. 

We are dreadful at the moment. 
  • Heres a strange idea. Play players in their actual position. 
    Get Deji on for Matthews and go 4-4-2. Put Maatsen at Lb and Pratley in front of the back 4. Not rocket science
  • Maatsen hasn’t done well enough to warrant playing in midfield, Matthews is terrible at left back, even just swapping the two would be an improvement. And that’s saying something.
  • i haven't read this thread but would love to read what the likes of redrobo, henry irving and the other blind positivity merchants are thinking - enjoying it lads? 
  • Can we turn this into a 2-3 win?
  • Sponsored links:

• Cafc43v3r said:
    Every single player, including Bogle, is better, much better than they have shown so far this season. 

One or two you can question the player, all of them, you have to blame the manager. 
    Bogle is really, really not.
  • Questionable team selection and formation again, we have players available to go with the 433 we started the season with, or even better, the midfield diamond. 

Makes sense to go with a flat 442 and paly a LB and CM on the wrong wing's I suppose. 

Smyth on for Washington at CB and push Pratley up alongside Bogle please.
  • Bogle new job, and Bowyer first booking...... 
  • Imagine if we make no changes at half time. 
  • Chunes said:
    Positivity crew? Don't you dare show up on later threads complaining about the "negativity on the match thread." Speak now or forever hold your breath.
    I don't know what people are moaning about. Its been obvious for months that Bowyer hasn't a clue but I was shouted down then. Finally the scales are beginning to fall. Not for everyone but it will once we lose to Accrington next Friday & finish that weekend 8th (or lower)
  • Bogle is never a footballer, pratley is never a centre half.
    Why does Bowyer continue to play players out of position, we are so disorganized. 
    We keep churning out the same old crap.

• Anyone thinking of trying to defend Bogle. 

Please don't 
    To be fair to him, he has...er...hang on...give me a minute...
    Ok, I’ve got it, he’s been good at...er...oh, no, hang on...er...let me think for a bit longer.
  • rananegra said:
    Hull look rubbish, we look worse. Most interest in our house was in what was happening for the ref to run over and talk to the managers.
    Don’t agree Hull are rubbish - they are simply doing enough to hold us at the moment - professional performance - they are essentially saying ‘come on, break us down’ and we can’t 
  • edited January 2021
    Talal said:
    Imagine if we make no changes at half time. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Triple sub at half time please.

Matthews isn't a left back.
    JFC (he's done ok but simply only because Gilbey came on)
    Bogle isn't a footballer.

Actual players in their actual positions please. A proper back 4. Pratley holding midfielder. Attacking options with Maddison and Smyth.

Amos, Gunter, Deji, Pearce, Maatsen, Pratley, Gilbey, Morgan, Maddison, Smyth, Washington
    100%, although I’d be inclined to put Matthews in at right back, rather than Gunter.
  • Pick a team to win.........Nope
    Pick a team to not lose.......Nope
    Pick a team to give yourself a chance.......Nope

What is this dumfuckery and is he trying to create a trend,
  • Smyth on for Bogle... Be interested to see how we do with the long ball now!!
  • Talal said:
    Imagine if we make no changes at half time. 

Is he wearing goalkeeper gloves?
  • Pass back, attack, edge of box, pass back, repeat
  • Leuth said:
    WHAT ABOUT MADDISON
    C'mon we don't want to score goals
  • Is that Smyth?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!