Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Hull City v Charlton | Sat 02 Jan 2021

Comments

• As one of the people who asked for positivity on the match thread.

I'm positive that players shouldn't play out of position.
  • Gone five at the back with everyone in their proper positions, apart from Pratley of course
  • Right substitution
    COYRs
  • Bowyers finally put the team sheet the right way round. Much prefer this line up at the back. 
  • Change of formation as well to 3 at the back with Matthews and Maatsen as full backs. Looks a lot better this line up.
  • Oh Washington!!! 
  • Fuck sake Bogle... wait
  • Oof! Washington can't quite control a good ball from Morgan in the area
  • Sponsored links:

• Woaaaaah bit of a mad move there... Bowyer is playing Maatsen at left back, Matthews at right back! 
  • Bogle off at HT and Smyth on. I hope Bogle never plays for us again.
  • Glad I get my streams from my IPTV, sod paying a tenner for that, also means I don't feel like I've wasted money when like today i don't bother with the second half.
    I'm glad my free stream died 10 mins in 
  • I'm hoping Schwartz has a bit more anticipation than our current strikers. They're like a rabbit in headlights when the ball comes to them. 
  • 10x better already 
  • Formation suddenly making a lot more sense for the players on the pitch
  • Rob said:
    Bogle off at HT and Smyth on. I hope Bogle never plays for us again.
    I hope he's on the phone to Woking tomorrow swapping him for Davison.
  • 10x better already 
    I'd add a couple of noughts. 
  • Look better already
  • edited January 2021
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Every single player, including Bogle, is better, much better than they have shown so far this season. 

One or two you can question the player, all of them, you have to blame the manager. 
    Bogle is really, really not.
    He is, let's be honest, if he was as bad as he has been the last few weeks he wouldn't be a pro.

Of course he isn't brilliant but he looks like he has never played football before at the moment. 

The point of nonleague loans is you can recall the player outside the window.  So why is Davison still out on loan? 

• Sponsored links:

• Who'd have thought playing players in correct positions might improve the performance. 
  • I am starting to doubt we will be playing in Europe in 5 years. 

I'd be happy enough if only we could start playing football at Hull right now.

• Unlucky, but great play. Docherty storms forward and lays it off for Honeyman. He moves into the box before pulling it back for the Scot, who sees his effort claimed by Amos.
  • Three centre backs but the left footed Pearce in the middle with right footed Pratley playing to the left...
  • Incredible how much more fluid we look with players in their correct positions
  • john3 said:
    Gordon Bennet
    Thought he might have come on for Bogle?
  • Leuth said:
    WHAT ABOUT MADDISON
    Oh come on!!!

No question mark Leuth?
  • STOP PASSING IT BACK AROUND OUR CENTRE BACKS
  • john3 said:
    Gordon Bennet
    Thought he might have come on for Bogle?
    Couldn't do any worse 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!