Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ronnie Schwartz (Page 73 - contract cancelled)

Comments

• Looks like he is a genuine and consistent goal scorer .. forget work rate and tracking back, keep him up front to score goals !!! .. let's hope the new employment laws (post Brexit) allow him to get a work visa.. welcome Ronnie and all the best during your time at CAFC  :)
  • Finally!!! Great signing, hopefully he gets up to speed quickly and we avoid the usual curse of injuries!! 
  • What happens if he doesnt get a visa?
  • I would be surprised if they announced it without being very confident he'd qualify. TS and his lawyers would have gone through all the criteria before doing the deal. 
  • A priority now , is to sign another player , also called Ronnie, and then we can genuinely claim to have the two Ronnies!
  • Welcome Ronnie.
    I'd still like to see us offer Bogle plus cash for Joe Piggot.
    I was told by an employee of the club on Saturday that Ronnie was a "done deal" and that Piggot was looking good. They got the Ronnie bit right so fingers crossed. 
  • Well I never saw that coming, get hatfuls of goals if you would be so kind. 
  • Rocket Ronnie will do for me because it is easily corrupted to Ricket Ronnie when he gets Charltonised...
  • Sponsored links:

• Honestly hope he handles the pressure because we need him to perform. Plenty of experience but we all know English football is very different to that of Danish.
    Hopefully fans don’t start hounding him on social media if he doesn’t score in his first game. 
  • Honestly hope he handles the pressure because we need him to perform. Plenty of experience but we all know English football is very different to that of Danish.
    Hopefully fans don’t start hounding him on social media if he doesn’t score in his the first half game. 
    Fixed it for you.
  • edited January 2021
    Ronnie joins a mixed bunch of players with Z in their surname. As far as I know, though, he is the first to have a name that ends in Z.

Aizlewood, Bouazza, Hazell, Lazarus, McKenzie X 2, Omozusi, Razak, Zheng Zhi
  • Don’t you know who I am?

Go on then, who are ya?

Ronnie Schwartz.

Who?

Ronnie Schwartz!

Who?

Ronnie Fcking Schwartz!!!!
    There’s a chant in that somewhere
    Hopefully fans don’t start hounding him on social media if he doesn’t score in his first game. 
    Not to mention he's coming to a completely new culture and unless he's training or playing will no doubt be stuck in his Hotel room the rest of the time

Lockdown will make it impossible for him get out and relax into his new surroundings, and it'll be even harder if he's come over on his own
    Not to mention he's coming to a completely new culture and unless he's training or playing will no doubt be stuck in his Hotel room the rest of the time

Lockdown will make it impossible for him get out and relax into his new surroundings, and it'll be even harder if he's come over on his own
    Even more reason why fans need to be patient with him. 
  • Ronnie joins a mixed bunch of players with Z in their surname. As far as I know, though, he is the first to have a name that ends in Z.

Don’t forget Zyro 😉
  • Ronnie joins a mixed bunch of players with Z in their surname. As far as I know, though, he is the first to have a name that ends in Z.

Killer Halez
  • Sponsored links:

Even more reason why fans need to be patient with him. 
    Yeah I think its a factor that gets over looked far too often by supporters

As we've seen he's got a great command of English which'll help

But I often question if I could move abroad and not have my family just down the road

Especially when I think back to my early 20s (when you'll get a lot of young Footballers moving abroad etc.)
  • Not that it is likely to happen but I'm getting excited about Friday now. In a perfect world we will see Schwartz leading the line smashing goals in after running onto sublime balls played into the box by MM. Obviously wont be the case though as we have the work permit issue to get through first and also have to get MM into the starting line up lol. I can only dream though
  • Ronnie getting stuck in  :D

https://youtu.be/xrZOvuTl5AA
    He been to same school of tackling as Boris Johnson?! Haha!

Welcome though! Hope he is a success and bangs them in for fun!
  • What happens if he doesnt get a visa?
    You’ll get the blame for alerting Immigration by your post.😠
  • Welcome Ronnie,hope ya brought ya gloves with you,cause if you don’t get stuck in quickly & score a few goals,you could end up in goal...it’s the only thing Bowyer ain’t tried yet...rush goalie...🤔

Good luck Gunslinger..⚽️⚽️⚽️
  • edited January 2021
    Will he also get 8 goals from 165 games?

It's black, it's white
    It's tough for you to get by 
    If you only get one chance a match.
    When the manager's attack shy.

• Davo55 said:
    Ronnie joins a mixed bunch of players with Z in their surname. As far as I know, though, he is the first to have a name that ends in Z.

Killer Halez
    Darren Bentz