Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ronnie Schwartz (Page 73 - contract cancelled)

Comments

• edited January 2021
    Redrobo said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Nicholas said:
    Back up for Amos at last well done Lee!! 😉

Please let’s not have to wait 3 months before he can last 90 mins.  Straight in the team Friday please. 
    And crocked. Out for 3 months. :neutral:

Really? Can you anti Charlton and anti Bows start your own thread and keep your sarky negative comments off every other thread. Getting really boring now.
    Jesus Christ, Oggy wears rose tinted contact lenses under his rose tinted specs - he's the last person who needs digging out for excessive negativity.

Thanks for the glowing reference ..... I think (!).

And do you know, I really do have a pair of rose-tinted specs, the ones with the light green frames.
    Some Lifers might remember I wore them to a game once a good few seasons ago. :

We still lost. :smile:

• Ronnie's Wiki page already updated:

"Ronnie Schwartz Nielsen (born 29 August 1989) is a Danish professional footballer who plays as a striker for EFL League One club Charlton Athletic.[1] He has made a total of 27 appearances for various Danish national youth teams.[2]"

• Welcome Ronnie. 
  • Full name: Ronaldo Schwartz
  • Welcome 2 Charlton.
  • edited January 2021
    Excited about this signing the only downside is that it's another player we need to get fit. I feel like LB is going to be talking about players getting up to speed all season. 

But I like how aggressive he looks and he seems like the kind of goalscorer who can pull a goal out of nothing. Bit like BWP used to. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Welcome Ronnie.
    I'd still like to see us offer Bogle plus cash for Joe Piggot.

• “Get off at Charlton the man said”. You can’t get lost..........The fans will love the fact you arrived by train. 
    Blimey, Maryon Wilson Park a bit more overgrown than I remember!
    Isn't that the steam from the heated Lido?
  • Welcome Ronnie.

We offered Bogle plus cash for Joe Pigott but they turned it down.

We offered Boggle plus Cash for Joe Pigott and they are considering the offer, even though they feel we might be playing games with them.
  • Welcome Ronnie.
    We tried that. They said if we want them to take Bogle off us we're going to have to increase the money!!
  • Welcome Ronnie.

We offered Boggle plus Cash for Joe Pigott and they are considering the offer, even though they feel we might be playing games with them.
    They said keep Bogle the cash will do thanks!
  • Looks like a very good signing. Just need Bowyer to set up the team to attack and create chances. 
  • always get a bit more excited when we sign a striker than a player in any other position in the hope we've found a goalscoring gem (as generally they are like rocking horse sh*t)....got a good feeling about Ronnie and like the look of him.

Welcome to the club, would love to see him and Maddison get a decent run of games together now.
  • Ferryman said:
    Welcome Ronnie.

They said keep Bogle the cash will do thanks!
    You joke, but I honestly think - given that he’s rubbish and his full wages would count towards their salary cap - that Bogle probably has negative transfer value for another L1 team.
  • I just had a controversial thought.

Is Bowyer going to drop Washington for Schwarz, and not Bogle?

We know that LB likes playing with a big target man up front because it's always either Chuks/Bogle + Washington or Smyth. And Schwarz would seem to fall into the latter category of player.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2021
    Chunes said:
    I just had a controversial thought.

Is Bowyer going to drop Washington for Schwarz, and not Bogle?

We know that LB likes playing with a big target man up front because it's always either Chuks/Bogle + Washington or Smyth. And Schwarz would seem to fall into the latter category of player.
    Gallen has said that they want to try and put some pace up front though, Bogle/Schwartz as a pairing wouldn't bring much speed. 
  • edited January 2021
    Chunes said:
    Excited about this signing the only downside is that it's another player we need to get fit. I feel like LB is going to be talking about players getting up to speed all season. 

But I like how aggressive he looks and he seems like the kind of goalscorer who can pull a goal out of nothing. Bit like BWP used to. 
    Now that we have a proven goal scorer at last albeit not in english football (yet)hopefully bowyer will change the game plan & aim to attack & get balls into the box. I won't hold my breath but live in hope.
  • edited January 2021
    Welcome Rocket Ronnie. You are going to love playing against some of the sunday league defences that teams like Wimbledon and Swindon have in this league.
  • edited January 2021
    Ronnie getting stuck in  :D

https://youtu.be/xrZOvuTl5AA

Biff vs F*ck.

Interesting league.
    Brøndby v FC Copenhagen. Proper rivals in Danish football. The fans can’t stand each other. 
  • Honestly hope he handles the pressure because we need him to perform. Plenty of experience but we all know English football is very different to that of Danish.
  • Ronnie getting stuck in  :D

https://youtu.be/xrZOvuTl5AA

Biff vs F*ck.

Interesting league.
    Brøndby v FC Copenhagen. Proper rivals in Danish football. The fans can’t stand each other. 
    As much as I hate Brøndby, it’s nothing compared to what I think of FC Copenhagen, who only has existed since 1992.
    The merger between two old football clubs from 1876 and 1903. 🤮 
  • Davo55 said:
    Looks like a very good signing. Just need Bowyer to set up the team to attack and create chances. 
    He does.