Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ronnie Schwartz (Page 73 - contract cancelled)

Comments

• I don’t know why, maybe it’s the fact we’ve signed him from overseas, but this excites me. Fancy he could take the piss in league one, and become a decent Championship striker. 
    Well, he was leading goalscorer in last season's Danish SupaLiga.

Sounds like he's keen to prove himself in English football.

• Back up for Amos at last well done Lee!! 😉

Please let’s not have to wait 3 months before he can last 90 mins.  Straight in the team Friday please. 
  • Swisdom said:
    I've just watched about 30 of his goals going back over the last couple of years - he certainly comes alive in the box.  Very clean striker of the ball and loves an emphatic finish

Slight concern for me is we are not exactly laying it on a plate for the strikers...we never have done really.  Rest assured if he gets service he will score but the service is critical to his success.
    The voice of Doom;)

I see from one of the links a few pages back that he’s only 5’3”?

Looking forward to seeing him and Bogle as our main strike force, mouthwatering!
  • Good news that it is a permanent deal . I have high hopes for Schwartz  ,  a big upgrade on Bogle . 
  • I just need to know: ..... will he be better than Macauley Bonne? Or even Bogez. :smile:

• Nicholas said:
    Back up for Amos at last well done Lee!! 😉

Please let’s not have to wait 3 months before he can last 90 mins.  Straight in the team Friday please. 
    And crocked. Out for 3 months. :neutral:

• Am a little disappointed he's not No.89 like he was @ FC Midgetland

I love it when players pick random high numbers for their shirts

Although part of my brain is questioning if its even allowed in England?
    No.89?! Are you trying to give me an aneurysm??
    It’s the usual minute he will come on as a sub. 
  • Am a little disappointed he's not No.89 like he was @ FC Midgetland

I love it when players pick random high numbers for their shirts

Although part of my brain is questioning if its even allowed in England?
    No.89?! Are you trying to give me an aneurysm??
    It’s the usual minute he will come on as a sub. 
    I thought it was going to be the number of times Bowyer plays someone out of position ;)
  • Hopefully a great start to a better 2021.
  • Hopefully a great start to a better 2021.
    Just gonna ignore the result from Saturday then ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Oggy Red said:
    Nicholas said:

Really? Can you anti Charlton and anti Bows start your own thread and keep your sarky negative comments off every other thread. Getting really boring now.
  • Redrobo said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Nicholas said:

Really? Can you anti Charlton and anti Bows start your own thread and keep your sarky negative comments off every other thread. Getting really boring now.
    Oh, lighten up mate. It was a tongue in cheek response to Nicholas' post saying he should be straight in the team.
    Bowyer has already said tonight Schwarz is rusty.

• edited January 2021
    Swisdom said:
    I've just watched about 30 of his goals going back over the last couple of years - he certainly comes alive in the box.  Very clean striker of the ball and loves an emphatic finish

Slight concern for me is we are not exactly laying it on a plate for the strikers...we never have done really.  Rest assured if he gets service he will score but the service is critical to his success.

If only we had a player who could deliver balls into the box  :D
  • Swisdom said:

Bowyer really needs to show some cohones and  find a system that incorporates our creative players like Maddison. 
  • Nicholas said:
    Redrobo said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Nicholas said:

Shut up you tart, clearly pissing about ffs 
    Clearly getting boring slut ffs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Redrobo said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Nicholas said:

Jesus Christ, Oggy wears rose tinted contact lenses under his rose tinted specs - he's the last person who needs digging out for excessive negativity.

Banter mate. Lighten up ffs.
  • I don’t know why, maybe it’s the fact we’ve signed him from overseas, but this excites me. Fancy he could take the piss in league one, and become a decent Championship striker. 
    Certainly looks it on youtube & it doesn't look like he's just a fox in the box as I think LB said, he picks up the ball from midfield runs & hammers it in. He has to be better than what we've got.
  • Dunno how whelmed to be as I’ve never heard of him (before the last few weeks) and have no idea how good he is. But he simply can’t be worse than Bogle so welcome Ronnie. 
  • Swisdom said:

Bowyer-ball, at it's best has always been about creating fewer but very high quality chances. 
    Well we've certainly achieved at least 50 percent of that.
  • Welcome at last Ronnie! Hope your name will be held in the same esteem as Simonsen, Jensen and Rommedahl (if only for the last minute at Selhurst) here one day.