Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2021 Transfer Targets (last minute swoop for Jaiyesimi p184 - NOW it's all over.)

Comments

• Any rumours? 
  • RedRobin said:
    Any rumours? 
    Don't be silly.  :smile:

• DOUCHER said:
    he was a very dangerous player until his hamstring went - our attack is crying out for pace and i don't think schwarz is going to offer that - it needs sorting if we are to go up
    Do you know a lot about him then? I presumed you hadn't extensively scouted the Danish leagues but I could be wrong
  • RedRobin said:
    Any rumours? 
    I've heard we are taking a serious look at Ronnie Schwartz. Danish striker (potential Sandgaard link?).

Cant reveal my source unfortunately, but they're generally spot on.
    One for the list @Dazzler21
  • Oggy Red said:
    Shouldn't we be asking why his club continue to refuse to play Ronnie. What has he done? 
    He's 31. His club now has a policy of rebuilding with younger players.

This would be fair if they'd signed him a while ago and he was 3 years into a 4-5 year deal...........but they signed him in January and he was the leagues top scorer. A bit bizarre for them to suddenly decide he wasn't worth keeping literally just a few months after signing him.
  • Only 3 more sleeps to go. Isn't it soooo exciting..😃😃
  • Just seen with we’ve been linked with David Worrall, ex Millwall and Southend. Currently playing for Port Vale, was decent at Southend I remember. 
  • Sponsored links:

• RedRobin said:
    Any rumours? 
    I've heard we are taking a serious look at Ronnie Schwartz. Danish striker (potential Sandgaard link?).

One for the list @Dazzler21
    Current ITK's in play

ElliotCAFCRonnie Schwartz deal is done

ElliotCAFC

Young attacking midfielder to come in on loan. (Suggested Chelsea)

bolloxbolder

Liam Miller transfer target (Assume Loanee)

bolloxbolder

Solly & Bowyer had a falling out, Solly refused to play again for LB. (Whenever the truth outs)
  • Oggy Red said:
    Shouldn't we be asking why his club continue to refuse to play Ronnie. What has he done? 

This would be fair if they'd signed him a while ago and he was 3 years into a 4-5 year deal...........but they signed him in January and he was the leagues top scorer. A bit bizarre for them to suddenly decide he wasn't worth keeping literally just a few months after signing him.
    What a bit like we did with Leon Clarke you mean.
  • Ins : Schwartz  , Lindsey and maybe Thomas . 

Outs : Lapslie  , Levitt and maybe Oshilaja. 
    I would be very happy with that. Should be able to keep us in the top six if we have reasonable luck with injuries.
    With players coming back from injuries in February we should also be in a good position for Easter and the run in.
    Fatigue is going to play a big part towards the end of the season and Bows has handled the squad well so we should be OK.
  • RedRobin said:

Ignore that site.
  • edited December 2020
    Only 3 more sleeps to go. Isn't it soooo exciting..😃😃
    Yeh, only 84 hours to be precise for you to be totally underwhelmed for the rest of the window 😉.

Edit; make that 108 hours  😁
  • Only 3 more sleeps to go. Isn't it soooo exciting..😃😃
    4 actually.

The window opens on 2nd January.
  • NO loans please, just true blue Addick newcomers
    This 110%!
  • Oggy Red said:

There were several articles in the Danish press a few months ago, during the time we were first trying to sign him
    All was explained.

• Under the salary cap it’s almost impossible to not have any loans. Imagine not having Famewo, Maatsen, Shinnie and Smyth, how do you replace them on 4-6k a week? 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2020
    RedRobin said:
    Any rumours? 

Danish striker you say?  

• Laddick01 said:
    Josh Cullen, one of the most committed players in a Charlton shirt: Loan

Bielik, far too good for league one and a major factor in our playoff push: Loan

Conor Gallagher, ridiculous footballer: Loan

Get the loaned right and you’re getting a massive advantage. Maatsen, Famewo and Shinnie look good but definitely think we can find another gem.
    Let's not let go of the memories of Leko yet.

Clearly a talented player in there but sometimes the brain or the boots would move too fast for the other.
  • The waiting is over.  The future starts here:

MADRID SPAIN - DECEMBER 19 Diego Costa of Club Atletico de Madrid reacts during the La Liga Santander match between Atletico de Madrid and Elche CF at Estadio Wanda Metropolitano on December 19 2020 in Madrid Spain Sporting stadiums around Spain remain under strict restrictions due to the Coronavirus Pandemic as Government social distancing laws prohibit fans inside venues resulting in games being played behind closed doors Photo by Denis DoyleGetty Images

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55476267

We can all dream.
  • Redrobo said:
    The waiting is over.  The future starts here:

MADRID SPAIN - DECEMBER 19 Diego Costa of Club Atletico de Madrid reacts during the La Liga Santander match between Atletico de Madrid and Elche CF at Estadio Wanda Metropolitano on December 19 2020 in Madrid Spain Sporting stadiums around Spain remain under strict restrictions due to the Coronavirus Pandemic as Government social distancing laws prohibit fans inside venues resulting in games being played behind closed doors Photo by Denis DoyleGetty Images

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55476267

We can all wet dream.

• What about the french winger that was rumoured on Twitter a few weeks back?