Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2021 Transfer Targets (last minute swoop for Jaiyesimi p184 - NOW it's all over.)

Comments

• Fairs, had to change the sheets 
  • Another name that got mentioned once... Jevani Brown from Colchester?

I'm just tossing names out there now
    That’ll make them come 
  • Swisdom said:
    Who was that lad at Norwich...Idah or something.  We were linked before and he’s a winger.

not seen him mentioned today
    Striker. Played a few games for them this season I believe 
  • Swisdom said:
    Who was that lad at Norwich...Idah or something.  We were linked before and he’s a winger.

Cant see him signing on a perm deal
  • Tomorrow night will be fun. 
  • Of course whoever we bring in will improve the squad as it's a position we have erm zilch! 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    As we're maxed out on loans, it's not as if we can do a last minute deal as a loan, it'll have to be a permanent signing
    Think we can do a loan deal - especially if it is then made permanent.
    Can you do a loan to perm out side of the window?  You used to be able to but not sure you can now. 
    I thought the same. If we sign someone on loan tonight with a permanent deal agreed tomorrow, I would assume it's still a loan until the summer. 
    Not unless they have changed the rules.

I think they did.  I am sure we were involved in a deal and in about November it was announced that a deal had been done and would be confirmed on the 1st of January. 
    54.4.3 Temporary Loan Transfers may include an option to acquire the Player’s registration by way of permanent transfer. Any such option can be exercised at any time (including during a Closed Period).
    The option can be exercised but doesn't specify if the registration can be acquired. 

Isn't it like the football equivalent of the DVLA is shut outside the window.  Me and you can buy, sell, test drive, exercise any options on a car between us but we can't register it in our name until the DVLA are open.

Regardless of what contract or employment law says? 
    54.4.2  No Club may sign more than 4 Players on a Temporary Loan Transfer from another Club (or club) in any Season, of which no more than 2 Players may be over the age of 23. The deadline for determining a Player’s age in this respect shall be as at the 30 June prior to the Season in which the Temporary Loan Transfer is intended to take place. Any Temporary Loan Transfer which subsequently becomes a permanent transfer shall not count against a Club’s quota of such Temporary Loan Transfers for that Season; and
    Good work, I stand corrected. Seems a bit silly but could work in our favour. 
  • Swisdom said:
    Who was that lad at Norwich...Idah or something. 

Last time I heard about an "Ida" was Family Guy.

•  I think this window is another let dow  over all because we now have too many mid field players of a similar type.
    At least none of them are David Davis or Matt Smith.... (the other one)
  • Not gunna happen is it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Swisdom said:

Cant see him signing on a perm deal
    Could sign him on loan and make Shinnies deal permanent in the near future 
  • Really hope that come August and January next year we get all our business done early and dont need anyone deadline day
  • Just waiting for Cawley to say it was too late to get it over the line...
  • Oggy Red said:
    What about Dennon Lewis @ Wealdstone?

I still laugh every time I see his face.

That expression is so Millwall, ain't it?  ha ha

That will be alot of people on here tonight if the mythical winger isn't brought in! Haha 
  • jakecafc said:
    Just waiting for Cawley to say it was too late to get it over the line...
    I wish he would 😂 that alarm is getting closer by the minute
  • Laddick01 said:
    Just give us someone shit now. Just so I haven't sat here with the box of tissues for nothing.

• Typical Charlton deadline day, nothing has changed. Always a let down.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2021
    Just seen Jesper Blomqvist and Robbie from Eastenders coming out of the kebab shop in Avery Hill Road #ItsHappening
  • Gosh and we thought Mouthall transfer deadline day was bad
  • The 19 yr old Barnsley winger doesn't look so crap now, does he?
    They don't have one anyway
  • Tomorrow night will be fun. 
    You rarely enjoy match day anyway 
    I wont be watching. Live game on Sky or Married at First Sight on E4. Much more entertaining.