Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2021 Transfer Targets (last minute swoop for Jaiyesimi p184 - NOW it's all over.)

Comments

• This deadline day isn't anything surprising, Josh Morris would have been very underwhelming, few years ago maybe, not now.

Shame about Kirk and Randall
  • If Sweaty Balmer walked out of Sparrows Lane with his boots over his shoulder I'd be happy right now. 
  • If we were in the Championship or in L1 without the salary cap, I struggle to believe the signings will be free flowing and mostly impressive.
  • We fall for it every time  .
  • Tomorrow night will be fun. 
    You rarely enjoy match day anyway 
    I wont be watching. Live game on Sky or Married at First Sight on E4. Much more entertaining. 

Yup cutting things fine now
  • Being linked with Wayne Kerr according to Twitter.
    17st prop, certainly brings physical presence
  • Sponsored links:

I wont be watching. Live game on Sky or Married at First Sight on E4. Much more entertaining. 
    "Married at First Sight"  ........ are you still hoping, Golfie? :smile:

• Being linked with Wayne Kerr according to Twitter.
    Bad attitude I’ve heard 
  • jakecafc said:
    Just waiting for Cawley to say it was too late to get it over the line...
    Bloody VAR gets everywhere now!

•  I think this window is another let dow  over all because we now have too many mid field players of a similar type.
    At least none of them are David Davis or Matt Smith.... (the other one)
    Remember with that Matt Smith a very respected poster spent an age repeating that he was so good that Pepe thought he was the new xavi and Wales only capped him to stop England having him. Because he believed what the "chairman" was spouting. 
  • Redrobo said:
    If true we bid decent amounts for Randall and Kirk, we need to start getting these deals over the line.
    I think many of us wanted to sign Randall as he would be one to keep. He is out of contract in the summer and we may get him then and have saved ourselves £650k. Shocked it has not gone through in all honesty, and I think SG will be as well.
    On a free he’ll have more suitors because Clubs will be more willing to take a gamble. No way he’ll be joining us then. If we wanted him we should have pushed the boat out.
    Is he better than Doughty who had Championship and league 1 experience? There will be a max we are prepared to pay and £1m sounds expensive. 
    Really frustrating, 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Let's calm down a bit, deadline day has been a bit chuff, but the window hasn't been the worst. 
    Not been great though has it.
  • Gotta say I think we have given up on promotion for this year ! Underwhelming. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Still better than this time last year. Whether someone makes it in in the next 4 mins or not we’ve had a clear out and got some great players in this window.
  • What about Dennon Lewis @ Wealdstone?

Met him about 5 years ago in Magaluf. He was getting paid to be with a group of lads on a stag party.
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Tomorrow night will be fun. 
    Thats bollocks, he loves it, his favourite bit is when we go one nil down. 
    Think it's about 10 mins after that, when he gets to write something about us never coming back from 1-0 down. 
    Completely off topic but I was asked to go on the new UK version which comes out in summer 
  • 10:55 and not one serious name has been mentioned, maybe the days of ITK are over or no one has ever heard of this new signing.
  • Valley11 said:
    Overall I’m happy. This is the start of rebuilding. I’d rather we got the players we actually want in the summer, than force through buys for players we don’t really want now.
    Maddison out feels right and despite being a top bloke, I’m not sure JW is a big loss.

Gives the likes of Morgan and Shinnie the chance to nail down those spots and more clarity in the squad. 
    Sorry, where is the start of rebuilding, I must have missed that.
    Clearing out for the rebuild then.
    Bogle, Williams and Maddison out
    Stockley, Smith, Miller and Schwartz in. 

• Bowyer, Gallen and would of been new signing Lookman at 11.01 after the fax machine goes on the blink...

MRW Im still sending faxes in 2014 and they never go through - GIF on  Imgur
  • 10:55 and not one serious name has been mentioned, maybe the days of ITK are over or no one has ever heard of this new signing.
    Or there isn’t a new signing.
  • edited February 2021
    Tomorrow night will be fun. 
    Who that we released today was you expecting to play tomorrow night and lead us to victory?
    Expecting no one, hoping Williams.