Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2021 Transfer Targets (last minute swoop for Jaiyesimi p184 - NOW it's all over.)

Comments

• Dizzle said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    as are the following whoever they may be: 

Nathan OduwaNathan Oduwa
    Left Winger
    England
    Nigeria
    24Jan 1, 2021£180Th.
    Danny RoweDanny Rowe
    Left Winger
    England28Jul 1, 2020£135Th.
    Sanchez WattSanchez Watt
    Left Winger
    England
    Jamaica
    29Jan 1, 2020£90Th.
    Billy IonsBilly Ions
    Left Winger
    England
    Spain
    26Sep 16, 2020£45Th.
    Luke WallLuke Wall
    Left Winger
    England24Dec 9, 2020£23Th.
    I'd piss myself laughing if its Sanchez Watt... Oh please let it be him!!
    I thought the same. HACKNEY MARSHES!
    Hackney City if you don't mind.
  • Gonna be a Josh Parker esque signing. Buckle yourselves in.
    And then being told he has been on our radar for months.....in fact we tried to sign him in the summer. 
    Joking aside I think over half the players we have signed since the take over we have "tried" to sign before.  Half of them have since left! 
  • edited February 2021
    underwhelmed
    adjective humorous
    US /-dɚ-/ UK /ˌʌn.dəˈwelmd/

feeling no excitement about or admiration for something or someone:
    "I get the feeling that Charlton fans are distinctly underwhelmed by his latest transfer activity."
  • We've let 3 players leave who have played Right Mid for us. I can't quite understand this and feel a bit flat from it, sadly. 
  • ButtleJR said:
    Not Randall
    What you heard/ read mate.? 
    I was hoping this could be done.
  • What about Dennon Lewis @ Wealdstone?
  • Dazzler21 said:

Nathan OduwaNathan Oduwa
    Left Winger
    England
    Nigeria
    24Jan 1, 2021£180Th.
    Danny RoweDanny Rowe
    Left Winger
    Sanchez WattSanchez Watt
    Left Winger
    England
    Jamaica
    29Jan 1, 2020£90Th.
    Billy IonsBilly Ions
    Left Winger
    England
    Spain
    26Sep 16, 2020£45Th.
    Luke WallLuke Wall
    Left Winger
    Weirdly could see Danny Rowe signing. 
  • ButtleJR said:
    Not Randall
    What you heard/ read mate.? 
    I was hoping this could be done.
    Cawley confirmed not Randall
  • Sponsored links:

• Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    As we're maxed out on loans, it's not as if we can do a last minute deal as a loan, it'll have to be a permanent signing
    Think we can do a loan deal - especially if it is then made permanent.
    Can you do a loan to perm out side of the window?  You used to be able to but not sure you can now. 
    I thought the same. If we sign someone on loan tonight with a permanent deal agreed tomorrow, I would assume it's still a loan until the summer. 
    Not unless they have changed the rules.

I think they did.  I am sure we were involved in a deal and in about November it was announced that a deal had been done and would be confirmed on the 1st of January. 
    54.4.3 Temporary Loan Transfers may include an option to acquire the Player’s registration by way of permanent transfer. Any such option can be exercised at any time (including during a Closed Period).
    The option can be exercised but doesn't specify if the registration can be acquired. 

Isn't it like the football equivalent of the DVLA is shut outside the window.  Me and you can buy, sell, test drive, exercise any options on a car between us but we can't register it in our name until the DVLA are open.

Regardless of what contract or employment law says? 
    54.4.2  No Club may sign more than 4 Players on a Temporary Loan Transfer from another Club (or club) in any Season, of which no more than 2 Players may be over the age of 23. The deadline for determining a Player’s age in this respect shall be as at the 30 June prior to the Season in which the Temporary Loan Transfer is intended to take place. Any Temporary Loan Transfer which subsequently becomes a permanent transfer shall not count against a Club’s quota of such Temporary Loan Transfers for that Season; and
  • edited February 2021
    So the Jills got their man ........have completed the signing of Bristol City midfielder, 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗼𝗻, on loan for the rest of the season

Does that mean they're letting someone leave?

• Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:

Nathan OduwaNathan Oduwa
    Left Winger
    England
    Nigeria
    24Jan 1, 2021£180Th.
    Danny RoweDanny Rowe
    Left Winger
    Sanchez WattSanchez Watt
    Left Winger
    England
    Jamaica
    29Jan 1, 2020£90Th.
    Billy IonsBilly Ions
    Left Winger
    England
    Spain
    26Sep 16, 2020£45Th.
    Luke WallLuke Wall
    Left Winger
    Weirdly could see Danny Rowe signing. 
    Doesnt need to happen tonight though does it as he's a free transfer

If its a deal thats going to be tight they're coming from another club
  • sam3110 said:
    It's going to be someone shit and people on here will be split between spitting feathers and claiming they'll come good just give them a chance
    The latter will then say "well what do you expect" in 3 months time when they are actually shit. 
  • Marc Pugh? Not sure I'd have him but at least we don't have to sign him tonight!
    Only if we sign his brother & his 4 mates. I hear Dibble & Grubb are pretty handy.
  • Perhaps Scarfy was left outside and they can’t find Scarfy in the dark
  • Got a feeling Ferguson is the one being worked on
    Hasn’t he only just recovered from a brain op?
  • Sponsored links:

• Crawley has said it’s not Graham, Kirk or Randall. 
  • edited February 2021
    Crawley has said it’s not Graham, Kirk or Randall. 
    So it's "Kirk and Randall" deceased?
  • I'll get me coat.
  • Chaplin rumored on Twitter.
    I’d happily take The Kid. In these Modern Times for Bowyer: His New Job is going to be The Great Dictator of The Circus that is Charlton he needs to take the Limelight, be The Cure to our club being The Tramp or The Vagabond of the efl. It’s been A Dog’s Life. If Bows could be The Adventurer, we could look on the Sunnyside, stop dealing in The Pawnshop and we could be The Champion, on Easy Street. All it needs is Twenty Minutes of Love to make A Busy Day into A Day’s Pleasure. It’ll be The Knockout punch for our rivals who’ll be out for The Count. And you can take that to The Bank.
  • We’re going to end up getting a Karl Robinson style rant video from Lee at 11:30pm tonight. 
  • Crawley has said it’s not Graham, Kirk or Randall. 
    Could it be all three of them... Have you checked with Cawley? - He's sometimes a bit more reliable? ;)
  • Oggy Red said:
    So the Jills got their man ........have completed the signing of Bristol City midfielder, 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗼𝗻, on loan for the rest of the season

Does that mean they're letting someone leave?

No, it just means that they wanted to strengthen before they have to play 24 games in 3 months. Weird thinking I know.......
  • We’re going to end up getting a Karl Robinson style rant video from Lee at 11:30pm tonight. 
    Thank god McDonalds is closed!!