Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2021 Transfer Targets (last minute swoop for Jaiyesimi p184 - NOW it's all over.)

Comments

• Conor Chaplin rumored on Twitter.
    No way. Only signed for them 18 months ago & has played 19 league  games this season. Alsowhy would he drop a division & probably take a cut in wages.

More chance Charlie Chaplin. 
    Yep, confirmed as a fake rumour started by a group of fans.
  • edited February 2021
    Didn't we offer £500k and later £600k. Is this just gossip shite or genuine in the know. This is brinkmanship to the extreme. Either TS has a poker face or just playing the Billy Big bollocks with the Crewe owner.
    No way. Only signed for them 18 months ago & has played 19 league  games this season. Alsowhy would he drop a division & probably take a cut in wages.

A group, fuck me can't even blame it on just one sad little virgin
  • Any updates on the Barnsley lad? All seems to have gone quiet.
  • 32 Minutes. 

Imagine carrying a child for 9 months only for it to grow up, join a group chat, and circulate fake rumours. Ouch.
  • edited February 2021
    Just as an aside. The village pub in Jump is......

Barnsley lad is coming to Charlton
  • edited February 2021
    Laddick01 said:
    Graham from Gills is the very best we can do here I think.

Don't even want to think about the worst...
    Worst will be signing no-one else and then Millar getting a bad injury tomorrow night & Famewo/Innis breaking down & not returning until after Easter.

It happens & why Bowyer has always wanted 2 players per position. Then throws that all out the window when he cant get on with a player & bins them off without first getting in a replacement  

• Are the lights still on at Sparrows Lane?

• Sponsored links:

• Got a feeling Ferguson is the one being worked on
  • Yup cutting things fine now
  • Laddick01 said:
    Conor Chaplin rumored on Twitter.

Imagine carrying a child for 9 months only for it to grow up, join a group chat, and circulate fake rumours. Ouch.
    Or even get covered in tats and eat pizza all night.

• Are we sure that is not Ben Reeves in disguise?
    Who here wouldn't take Reevesy at this point? 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    As we're maxed out on loans, it's not as if we can do a last minute deal as a loan, it'll have to be a permanent signing
    Think we can do a loan deal - especially if it is then made permanent.
    Can you do a loan to perm out side of the window?  You used to be able to but not sure you can now. 
    I thought the same. If we sign someone on loan tonight with a permanent deal agreed tomorrow, I would assume it's still a loan until the summer. 
    Not unless they have changed the rules.

I think they did.  I am sure we were involved in a deal and in about November it was announced that a deal had been done and would be confirmed on the 1st of January. 
    54.4.3 Temporary Loan Transfers may include an option to acquire the Player’s registration by way of permanent transfer. Any such option can be exercised at any time (including during a Closed Period).
    The option can be exercised but doesn't specify if the registration can be acquired. 

Isn't it like the football equivalent of the DVLA is shut outside the window.  Me and you can buy, sell, test drive, exercise any options on a car between us but we can't register it in our name until the DVLA are open.

Regardless of what contract or employment law says? 

• Are we sure that is not Ben Reeves in disguise?
    If it is he is on someone’s shoulders 
  • edited February 2021
    Oggy Red said:

Are the lights still on at Sparrows Lane?

Metaphorically or literally?

Or both?
  • Sponsored links:

• Laddick01 said:

Worst  will be signing no-one else and then Millar getting a bad injury tknirroemw night & Famewo/Innis breaking sown & nit returning until after Easter.  
    Mate put the wine back away.... 
    Nope...

• No more in and out at Millwall, rules out Ferguson. 

Out of those mentioned can only be Graham. 
  • edited February 2021
    Dazzler21 said:
    Laddick01 said:

Worst  will be signing no-one else and then Millar getting a bad injury tknirroemw night & Famewo/Innis breaking sown & nit returning until after Easter.  
    Mate put the whine back away.... 
    Just playing.🙃
  • edited February 2021
    Nope...

Fair, just saw he was discussing it a couple of mins before
  • Going to be someone completely out of the blue then!!