Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2021 Transfer Targets (last minute swoop for Jaiyesimi p184 - NOW it's all over.)

Comments

• Why do we leave to last minute, do they not know how dramatic our fan base is? We can’t handle this shit 🤣
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    As we're maxed out on loans, it's not as if we can do a last minute deal as a loan, it'll have to be a permanent signing
    Think we can do a loan deal - especially if it is then made permanent.
    Can you do a loan to perm out side of the window?  You used to be able to but not sure you can now. 
    Could do a 6 month loan with a agreement to sign in summer to save time. 
    Yes but they still count as a loan until then, so we can't realistically take or 7th or 8th loan? 
  • se9addick said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    I have us looking something like this: Have I missed anyone? (Salaries continue to be estimates in yellow/red)

“underage”?
    Part of me wanted to add Adam Johnsons name then "underage" 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    As we're maxed out on loans, it's not as if we can do a last minute deal as a loan, it'll have to be a permanent signing
    Can you do a loan to perm out side of the window?  You used to be able to but not sure you can now. 
    Could do a 6 month loan with a agreement to sign in summer to save time. 
    Yes but would still leave us with 7 loans now which is a bit unnecessary. 
    Sorry yes got the wrong end of stick and just thought was querying how a loan to perm would work. 
  • Owners, managers all change but our deadline day business remains pretty shit.
  • Redrobo said:
    32 days to do deals and as always most deals are done in the last few hours .. cut the window down to 3 hours
    Or scrap it altogether.
    That’s what this pikey fella from gillingham will be saying!!😬
  • Conor Chaplin rumored on Twitter.
    LOL He's been a regular for them and bagged 2 goals and 2 assists along the way, would be very happy with that but can't see it. 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    I thought the same. If we sign someone on loan tonight with a permanent deal agreed tomorrow, I would assume it's still a loan until the summer. 
    Not unless they have changed the rules.
    Bernardo Silva I heard
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:
    Conor Chaplin rumored on Twitter.
    LOL He's been a regular for them and bagged 2 goals and 2 assists along the way, would be very happy with that but can't see it. 
    His brother Charlie is coming in instead 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Conor Chaplin rumored on Twitter.
    I think it's a joke as he's from Barnsley......
  • RedRobin said:
    Why do we leave to last minute, do they not know how dramatic our fan base is? We can’t handle this shit 🤣
    To be fair, after the shit that went down in September I reckon I could handle TS telling us Bows and JJ were leaving to take over at Millwall and Palace and Pardew was taking over at The Valley again. 
  • Chaplin is a twitter rumour started by 13 year olds from what Im seeing. No chance
    Bernardo Silva I heard
    About as likely as Gilmour so fill your boots. 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    se9addick said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    I have us looking something like this: Have I missed anyone? (Salaries continue to be estimates in yellow/red)

“underage”?
    Under cap age. 
    Andy Capp?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/74/f3/c0/74f3c03ea2e8dce11dc35a679c608288.jpg?epik=dj0yJnU9VkdiaVhhSjdWQWtkXy1HbnlVa3Vocl9QeG1NbEZlaDMmcD0wJm49TlhBeC1tN19qQ0JpTVpHLTRralVjUSZ0PUFBQUFBR0FZZm5B

• edited February 2021
    Just give em a million... Why is it we think our players are worth more than those we're buying to replace them and improve on them at the same time?

Why not £10m 

Or £32m
  • The Chaplin rumour and that tweet about Kirk all within minutes of each other and seemingly from a group of weird teenagers, clearly not the smartest bunch. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Cafc43v3r said:
    I thought the same. If we sign someone on loan tonight with a permanent deal agreed tomorrow, I would assume it's still a loan until the summer. 
    Not unless they have changed the rules.

I think they did.  I am sure we were involved in a deal and in about November it was announced that a deal had been done and would be confirmed on the 1st of January. 
  • RC_CAFC said:
    I am starting to think Charlton have lost/forgotten the ability to actually ‘buy’ players. After so many years of loans and freebies, we don’t actually know how to do it anymore 😂
    Ronnie Schwartz? ;)
  • Graham from Gills is the very best we can do here I think.

Don't even want to think about the worst...
  • RC_CAFC said:
    I am starting to think Charlton have lost/forgotten the ability to actually ‘buy’ players. After so many years of loans and freebies, we don’t actually know how to do it anymore 😂
    Ronnie Schwartz? ;)
    We needed three more months though...
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Just give em a million... Why is it we think our players are worth more than those we're buying to replace them and improve on them at the same time?

Why not £10m 

Or £32m
    Can’t see why it’s so hard to give them £1m. That’s half of the Macauley Bonne fee ffs